Your First Ever RP Character?

[QUOTE="Saccharine Cyanide]Bring on the Moon-Moon jokes.

[/QUOTE]
I was going to leave it alone, but since you asked for it...

guys-wolf-name-moon-moonmoon-internet-meme-1.jpg

My first ever RP character? Hmmm...

Well, she's a maid who can weave her nightmares into reality. Her favorite 'nightmare' was a giant pair of scissors with serrated blades. The only way she could develop her power was to plunge into the nightmares of her bloody past over and over and over. Chains rattling, steel scraping, fires burning, screams ringing. Ahhh, good times.

Also, complimentary Moon Moon! I see a bandwagon, I jump in it~

A0TXiuZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first rp character was like... The worst marry sue ever. I'm not even gonna go into it. But hey I was 12! We all do things we regret at 12!

I've just remembered a character I had before the one I said earlier.

His name was Thanatos, and he was a sort of mortal form of the greek god of death (Not Hades, that's the underworld). He had a scythe that kills anything it cuts, even the tiniest of scratches. It also could transform into any other melee weapon, and if taken from him it would reappear in his hand. He was of course much more resilient than any human, not to mention a lack of old age.

Yeah he was a bit of an OP guy.

mostlygonnadeleateoq6.jpg

Sasha Colen

This was my very, very, very first character. Her name was Tasha or Sasha or Sachi. Some sort of manipulation of my actual name. I remembered picking this picture because I was having a hard time finding a curly-haired anime character, so I settled for this wavy-haired anime chick.

Her first (I don't recall if it was her last) adventure was to some sort of magical island for the unwanted. It was a paradise. To fit with the role play, her background is very dark. Her mother died during childbirth and her father raised her on his own. As Sasha (I'm assuming that's the name I gave my character) was growing older, she began to resemble more and more like her mother. This made her father upset and he drowned in alcohol almost every moment he could manage. Eventually, Sasha was abused by her father and accused of killing her own mother. He beat her so much that one day she was on the brink of death. You can call this a miracle or not, but if her body did not find a way to regenerate and fast, she was going to die, so her body began to heal faster than usual. Enabling her to endure her father's hits and survive. As time passed, her ability grew stronger and stronger until it was virtually impossible to see even a pinch of blood if you stabbed her with a knife. She attended school, but was very withdrawn and made no effort to speak of the horrors that occurs to her at home. At last, she finds some mysterious door that leads to the magical island for the unwanted.

The mysterious door closed behind her and disappeared. As a result, she was forced to venture out on the magically island. She finds a young male wizard and bonds with him over time. My character, after the wizard and her develop a strong bond, becomes ill which is strange for a being who cures herself unreasonably fast. The wizard boy sensed a dark magic being placed on Sasha and they both decided to go interrogate her homeland. Turns out that her father hired a witch to kill Sasha and the wizard boy had to fend her off and undo the spell she placed on Sasha, but that didn't stop her father from still wanting to kill her, so he begged the witch to tie Sasha's life to his own and he decided to kill himself along with his daughter. Luckily, the wizard prevented him from doing so and lifted the curse again.

Sasha was saved and her father killed himself anyway in the end, so the two characters lived happily ever after.

Was my character a good one? I guess. Originally, her power was that she couldn't feel pain, but now that I am older, I know what I meant to say. She had a quick healing ability. Also, her background wasn't as detailed as I made it now. Her mother died of childbirth, her father abused her for it and she gained the power of "not feeling pain." So yeah, I filled in the gaps, but honestly I love my very first role play. The character, not so much.

*sigh*

Memories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back