• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource youngkyuns codes

youngkyun

sad but rad
☾ ☾ ☾​

Hi there, this is my third code freebie shop because my others get so messy so I'm going to make this and put the codes that I like in here for free. I am not great at coding, but these will be up for people to use if they would like.

I just ask that you keep the credit, it's super annoying when people take the codes without using credit.​

FREE TO USE
overflows

like is such a common word​

it's not enough to express my feelings

PERSONALITY

I’m your tricolor cat

Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Ever since the universe was first formed
Everything has been planned
Just let me love you

Let me love let me love you

BIO

I’m your tricolor cat

Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

MISC

I’m your tricolor cat

Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

MISC

I’m your tricolor cat

Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

code by youngkyun

Code:
[div=width:300px;height:413px;margin:auto;center;border-right:10px solid #ADD8E6;border-left:10px solid #ffaaad;border-top:10px solid #ffaaad;border-bottom:10px solid #ADD8E6;border-top-right-radius: 10px;overflow:hidden;][div=
width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3% 7%; text-align: justify;][div=width:300px;height:425px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/4de10ccda95f6844cce356d17abcbfbb/tumblr_p0skdmrlt41wxrxsso4_400.gif');background-size:100%;center;margin:-21px;]

[div=width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/910988dc0b7a65e2993c94dd783b6fb0/tumblr_oqpkm4MeOb1wnwo1ko3_400.png');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:2px solid #ffaaad;border-radius:70px;][/div]
[size=3][font=Karla][center]like is such a common word
it's not enough to express my feelings[/center][i][/i][/font]
[bg=#ffaaad; padding:0; margin:3px; height:3px][bg=COLOR; padding:0; height:3px; width:PROGRESS 100%][bg=transparent; display:none]...[/bg][/bg][/bg]
[size=7][color=#ffaaad]PERSONALITY[/color][/size]
[border=0px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: white;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Karla][SIZE=4]I’m your tricolor cat
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

Let me love let me love you[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/border]

[bg=#ffaaad; padding:0; margin:3px; height:3px][bg=COLOR; padding:0; height:3px; width:PROGRESS 100%][bg=transparent; display:none]...[/bg][/bg][/bg]
[size=7][color=#ffaaad]BIO[/color][/size]
[border=0px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: white;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][FONT=Karla][SIZE=4]I’m your tricolor cat
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

[size=7][color=#ffaaad]MISC[/color][/size]
[border=0px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: white;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][FONT=Karla][SIZE=4]I’m your tricolor cat
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

[size=7][color=#ffaaad]MISC[/color][/size]
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Just let me love you

Let me love let me love you[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/border][/size][/div][/div][/div]
[center][size=2]code by youngkyun[/size][/center][size=2][/size]

Last edited:
i made an instagram like code
the pics scroll

@jasonlove
tumblr_oq7p7aMSRc1vcq9wko3_400.png

Followers 1052 Following 88
Jason model, singer, cat lover, and inspiring foodie.

tumblr_p2m3w0Egjh1wj1etyo6_400.png
text here. meow meow meow meow. What is Lorem Ipsum?
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Why do we use it?
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
tumblr_p2m3w0Egjh1wj1etyo4_400.png
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Why do we use it?
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
tumblr_oy5dg2AYEN1wegq14o6_400.png

Why do we use it?
tumblr_p2s8oepjyw1wjxlbjo2_400.png

Why do we use it?
by youngjae

Code:
[centerblock=50][bg=#EBEBEB][font=Roboto][center][color=black][size=3]@jasonlove
[div=float:left;background-color:white;margin: auto;background-position: 50% 30%;border-radius: 50%;border: 0px solid white;height:100px;width: 100px;overflow:hidden;][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dfa7b2bd2d410f260d640bd238eaf65a/tumblr_oq7p7aMSRc1vcq9wko3_400.png[/IMG][/div]

[div=text-align;position:relative;right:55px][color=black][b]Followers[/b] 1052     [b]Following[/b] 88
                          [b]Jason[/b] model, singer, cat lover, and inspiring foodie.
[/color][/div][color=black]

[bg=#5a5a5a; padding:0; margin:1px; height:1px][bg=COLOR; padding:0; height:1px; width:PROGRESS 100%][bg=transparent; display:none]...[/bg][/bg][/bg]
[row][column=span4][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 0px) ; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a6ce945544282576733ff933ea10e146/tumblr_p2m3w0Egjh1wj1etyo6_400.png[/img][/div]text here. meow meow meow meow. What is Lorem Ipsum?

Why do we use it?
[/div][/div][/column]
[column=span4][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 0px) ; height:250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7077e70f1c11ef204037803e8f2c3d22/tumblr_p2m3w0Egjh1wj1etyo4_400.png[/img][/div]text here. meow meow meow meow. What is Lorem Ipsum?

Why do we use it?
[/div][/div][/column]
[column=span4][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 0px) ; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ccaf5cf00ce35afbf2cfca89c8dd4049/tumblr_oy5dg2AYEN1wegq14o6_400.png[/img][/div]text here. meow meow meow meow. What is Lorem Ipsum?

Why do we use it?
[/div][/div][/column]
[column=span4][div=position: relative; width: calc(100%  - 0px) ; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll;][div=pointer-events: none;][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ac6d1aad9cc930d953cd450a2c99501/tumblr_p2s8oepjyw1wjxlbjo2_400.png[/img][/div]text here. meow meow meow meow. What is Lorem Ipsum?

Why do we use it?
[/div][/div][/column][/row][/color][/size][/color][color=black]by youngjae[/color][/center][color=black][/color][/font][color=black][/color][/bg][color=black][/color][/centerblock][color=black][/color]

haven't posted a code in a long time ~ credits to pasta pasta I learned hovers through her hover codes.

the "post here" box scrolls, feel free to change the colors if wanted. ~

KEEP THE CREDIT
❀ you're my
[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 3px;
Height: 240px;
Width: 240px;
transition-duration: 0.6s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: pink;
opacity:0.5;
color:white;
width:240px;
height:240px;
[/class][div class=x]
mood: tags:
[/div]
pOST HERE
everything ❀
code by youngkyun

Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=#ee7722][row][column=span4][div=color:lightgreen; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:1px; position:relative; top:25px; left:25px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fdfd96;][b]❀ you're my[/b][/div][div=width:240px;height:240px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f589ed5eecc6192e72498d53f268fd94/tumblr_ozm66bw5Yj1uxhbumo2_400.gif');background-size:100%;margin:auto;left;border:3px solid white;][class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 3px;
Height: 240px;
Width: 240px;
transition-duration: 0.6s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: pink;
opacity:0.5;
color:white;
width:240px;
height:240px;
[/class][nobr][div class=x][div=position:relative;top:45px;]
[CENTER][font=Times New Roman][SIZE=13px]mood: 
tags:[/SIZE][/font][/CENTER]
[/div][/div][/nobr][/div][/column]
[column=span4][div=height:240px;width:240px;margin:auto;border:3px solid white;overflow:hidden;color:white;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;background:white;][div=width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify;][color=black]pOST HERE
[/color][/div][/div][div=color:lightgreen; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:5px; position:relative; top:-35px; left:85px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #fdfd96;][b]everything ❀[/b][/div][/column][/row][size=2]code by youngkyun[/size][/bg][/centerblock]

scroll over the picture ~ please do tell me if you like my codes.

❀ april fools

what's on your mind?

❀ appearance

tejjetjetjtjt

❀ likes dislikes

tejjetjetjtjt

❀ persona

tejjetjetjtjt

❀ biography

tejjetjetjtjt

coded by youngkyun

Code:
[div=color:white; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:-20px; position:relative; top:34px; left:470px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #ffa289;][b][font=Dancing Script]❀ april fools[/font][/b][/div][div=width:490px;height:320px;margin:auto;border-right:5px solid #ffa289;border-left:5px solid #ffa289;border-top:5px solid #ffa289;border-bottom:5px solid #ffa289;border-top-right-radius: 5px;overflow:hidden;][div=width: calc(100% + 17px); height: calc(100% + 17px); overflow: scroll; box-sizing: border-box;][div=width:500px;height:350px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/00c3b83fb7a96bf65eef8c739f466d8c/tumblr_pegm6g2lMC1xz79qbo6_640.gif');background-size:100%;]

[bg=#ffa289]
[border=1px solid white][bg=white][size=5][fa]fa-search[/fa][font=Poiret One] what's on your mind?[/font][/size][/bg][/border]

[div=width:240px;height:240px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7efb5aa8e0708d40a92cd2bcf427d6d/tumblr_p38jueknVg1w1bnjeo5_640.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;left;border:3px solid white;][/div][div=color:white; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:-20px; position:relative; top:34px; left:130px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #ffa289;][b][font=Dancing Script]❀ appearance[/font][/b][/div]
[div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: white;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;]tejjetjetjtjt[/div][/div]
[div=width:240px;height:240px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7efb5aa8e0708d40a92cd2bcf427d6d/tumblr_p38jueknVg1w1bnjeo5_640.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;left;border:3px solid white;][/div][div=color:white; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:-20px; position:relative; top:34px; left:130px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #ffa289;][b][font=Dancing Script]❀ likes dislikes[/font][/b][/div]
[div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: white;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;]tejjetjetjtjt[/div][/div]
[div=width:240px;height:240px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7efb5aa8e0708d40a92cd2bcf427d6d/tumblr_p38jueknVg1w1bnjeo5_640.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;left;border:3px solid white;][/div][div=color:white; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:-20px; position:relative; top:34px; left:130px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #ffa289;][b][font=Dancing Script]❀ persona[/font][/b][/div]
[div=width:240px;height:240px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7efb5aa8e0708d40a92cd2bcf427d6d/tumblr_p38jueknVg1w1bnjeo5_640.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;left;border:3px solid white;][/div][div=color:white; font-size:40px; position:relative; bottom:-20px; position:relative; top:34px; left:130px; text-shadow:2px -2px 0px #ffa289;][b][font=Dancing Script]❀ biography[/font][/b][/div]
[div=width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl2Jwr-UwAEJy6K.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:2px solid #ffaaad;border-radius:70px;][/div][div=width:80px;height:80px;background:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DccfJk9U8AAM1r9.jpg');background-size:100%;transform:translateY(-34px);margin:auto;right;border:2px solid #ffaaad;border-radius:70px;][/div]
[/bg][/div][/div][/div]
[center][size=2]coded by youngkyun[/size][/center][size=2][/size]

i haven't looked at your thread in a while and i thought you stopped posting for a while! Glad to see you're improving a lot!
i really like the last one <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back