alias.

like the Super Hero/Super Villain name

affiliation.

what team you are in

no anti-heroes/anti-villains

gender identity.

what your character identifies as

birth gender.

if your character was born female and identifies as female(or visa-versa), leave this blank

sexuality.

give some diversity...but make sure you stay true to this

age.

anywhere from 16 - 19

birthdate.

birthdate, not the year!!

so like, October 12th

→ p e r s o n a l i t y ←

✓ positive traits.

good things about your character

✗ negative traits.

bad things about your character

personality.

give two paragraphs

habits.

things your character does

thoughts on love.

what your character thinks about love....

love interest.

can be left blank till the RP starts

h i s t o r y ←

backstory.

give a paragraph on your character's history

not all backstories have to be sad! Cause I'm pretty sure not everyone has a dark past.

So please, try making your character unique.

reason for being good/bad.

why they joined that side

parent(s).

p o w e r s ←

powers.

skills/abilities.

weapons.

costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

the-flash-grant-gustin-the-cw.jpg

• Name:

Wally Allan

Nickname:

N/A

Alias:

Speed

Affiliation:

Hero

Gender Identity:

Male

Birth Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Birthdate.

May 28

Character Sheet

? b a s i c s ?

selena_gomez-jpg.jpg

(Face Claim: Selena Gomez)

name.

Anastasia Markov

nickname.

Princess (But she really hates it) or Ana

alias.

Gaia

affiliation.

Heroes

gender identity.

Female

birth gender.

Female

sexuality.

Heterosexual

age.

birthdate.

January 1st

? p e r s o n a l i t y ?

? positive traits.

Worldly||Caring||Intelligent||Loyal||Curious||Honest||Modest

? negative traits.

Too naive at times||Puts others in front of herself||Overprotective||Wears her heart on her sleeve||Very apologetic||Not very good at handling confrontation||A little socially awkward

personality.

Overall, Anastasia is a warm and welcoming young woman. With that good nature, there come both enduring qualities and unfortunate side effects. Always curious and eager to study everything and get to know people around her, Ana takes great care to know every detail fully. She believes it to be a responsibility to always remember a face, a name, and the story attached to them. But with being so open and eager to meet with others, Anastasia has had several instances where such openness was met with hostility and her heart broken when she loses her 'supposed' friends. With that being said, Ana wears her heart on her sleeve, being a firm believer that she can't be herself without living in the moment of what she feels. To be clear, she is not psychotic...but she is in touch with her feelings and sadly, due to her poor success at making friends, she keeps her feelings to herself.

Despite her training in martial arts, Ana is not the best with confrontation or really defending herself. She becomes uncomfortable with the idea of arguing with others and either goes with the flow or remains quiet. But when her friends, family, or mentors are in trouble, she is the first to come to their aid, stepping in front of them to take the blows for them. Fiercely loyal and caring for her friends, Ana makes sure she is at her very best to protect them, unfortunately leading her to always put others before herself.

habits.

-When Ana is bored, she will mess around with a pen or tap her fingers on a solid surface to distract herself for the moment

-When Ana is angry or extremely upset, her powers can be a little out of her control, anything with rock or metal within it ends up cracking, breaking, or distorted

-When Ana is nervous or anxious, she makes it a habit to practice her martial arts forms with her powers

thoughts on love.

"It has never come up before and no one has confessed their love for me...but...would dreaming someone would one day be such a bad thing?"

love interest.

PM me if you are interested ??

? h i s t o r y ?

backstory.

Ana was born in Markovia in the midst of the Civil War, safe from the enemy but her parents always feared for the worst, especially her father who lost his first wife already and could not bear to lose his only child. After a long talk and a few years later, Ana was kept secret from the people of Markovia out of fear someone would attack her to get to her princely father. Asking for a favor from one of Prince Brion's old rivals, Bruce Wayne took Ana in to train her and look out for her as her new guardian. Ana managed to see her parents from time to time but it was never for long and gifts were sent every birthday and graduation and big event. When she turned 17, after years of personal training, Batman introduced Anastasia to the Young Justice League and she gladly accepted her place.

"My father has always done his best for his country and for the world and he had been hurt so much because of it. Now it is my turn to take care of the world for him."

parent(s).

Geo-Force/Prince Brion Markov (Father) (royalty)

Cecilia Petrov (Mother) (not royalty)

? p o w e r s ?

powers.

Earth manipulation

skills/abilities.

-Diamond formation: Ana is capable to wielding and morphing diamond to her whim to manipulate in any form she wishes.

-Weapon and shield building with earthly material, contorting the earth to her whim in smaller or bigger shapes to defend herself and her team.

-Earthquakes: It exhausts her a great deal but with enough will power and strength, Ana can shake the foundation of the earth (so to speak) by causing earthquakes and shifts in the tectonic plates beneath her.

-Metal manipulation: Not skilled in the craft, Ana discovered she could manipulate metal to a small degree due to the precious metals being very refined earth.

weapons.

Osmium bracelets on her wrists to help block off oncoming attacks (as well as weight training) and a bo staff made of osmium laced with diamond.

costume.

a7ed4aee759e792506901e51a790ded7-d835u3t.jpg
(also has a mask to cover the eyes and nose in a dark green color, much like the lower half of Batman's mask to cover his face)

? b a s i c s ?

MV5BMTc0OTgxMjM3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI0NjIyMTE@._V1_SY317_CR53,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

(Face Claim: Titus Makin Jr.)

name.

Nathan Stewart

nickname.

Nate, Stewie

alias.

Predator

affiliation.

Heroes

gender identity.

Male

birth gender.

Male

sexuality.

Homosexual

age.

birthdate.

February 13th

? p e r s o n a l i t y ?

? positive traits.

protective || artistic || mother hen || intelligent

? negative traits.

too self-critical || does not usually defend himself in verbal arguments || keeps his feelings bottled up to the point where sometimes he just explodes

personality.

Nathan had always looked up to his uncle ever since he was a little boy, wanting to be just like him: saving the world and everyone in it from the horrible threats that plagued their world and their galaxy. Even before having his powers, Nathan was always the first to offer help or assistance to others, even at the cost of his own time and energy. The warmth of helping others was like a drug for him and sometimes, it got to the point where Nathan had a difficult time saying no and sometimes he still can't say it.

Nathan has a very artistic mind as well, always thinking outside the box when it comes to solving a problem, trying to improve someone's day, or anything else that could help make things run smoothly. He often paints in his own free time but he also writes music. Knowing full well he is not the best at explaining how he feels to others and afraid of what they might think, Nate often writes his own music to portray his feelings and thoughts in a language everyone can understand.

habits.

If Nate is bored, sometimes he whistles in the same tune and rhythm as various bird species across the globe. If something is preoccupying him or troubling him, Nate has a bad habit of shaking his leg quickly.

thoughts on love.

"I have never been in love before. But I would welcome it greatly...if they will have me."

love interest.

Open!

?
h i s t o r y ?

backstory.

Nate was born as the only son to Damon and Abigail Stewart, living in the outskirts of Albany on a ranch. Growing up, Nate had a normal life with going to school, having friends, helping his parents throughout the house as well as on the farm and so on. Nate was your typical kid and his parents loved him no matter what, being fully supportive of him when he came out at the age of 13. When he officially turned 18, after keeping his powers hidden from everyone under the careful supervision of his parents, Nate's uncle arrived to his house one day and offered him the chance of a lifetime to use his powers for good and to save the galaxy. Nate did not think twice before he made his decision and now is part of the Young Justice League, hoping to become just as good of a hero as his Uncle.

Nate knew he had the chance to make a good positive change to the world and that others with such abilities might do just the opposite. He could not let that happen on his watch and his uncle did the same thing with his gifts.

parent(s).

Damon Stewart, brother of John Stewart (Green Lantern)-father

Abigail Johnson-mother

? p o w e r s ?

powers. Animal mimicry: The ability to take on abilities of certain animals. Nate is able to mimic the abilities of every animal that has ever lived on the planet, such as possessing the ability to gain the super strength of a lion or the ability to fly like a falcon.

skills/abilities. Nate can communicate with all animals through the common tongue and he is able to understand them. He also speaks three languages aside from English just for fun.

weapons. His own body. Nate's ability allows him to use his own body as a tool and means to project the abilities of the animals he uses to change his powers. His body and his biochemistry adjusts accordingly if he needed to be fast like a cheetah or strong like a bear.

costume.

03dKR7b.jpg

• 041012-Josh-Hutcherson-340.jpg

Name:

Christopher Smoke

Nickname:

Chris

Alias:

Hydro

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual