• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request You want AI art ? Ask and you shall receive !

Grosso Nerdo

Molto Nerdo
Roleplay Type(s)
In order to enhance my ttrpg sessions, I've recently started dabbling in AI generated art (using the NovelAI model) and I can say that we truly live at a formidable time.

Let me share some of that excitement with you, I'll get you some art too. Give me a short description of what you want (~max 13 words or so,  bold important parts, italics on less important parts) and I'll generate some stuff for you.

Alternatively, give me a longer description and I'll try to pick evocative tags.

What this model does well :
Anime characters, armor, landscapes, monsters, shading, swords, frogs, different art "filters", and much more !

What it struggles with :
Guns (typically have too many magazines), colors combined with some tags (hard to make a red frog for example, it really likes green frogs), multiples characters, life-like characters.

Im waiting for your prompts ! Here is a few examples so you can get an idea of the models capabilities.

Example prompts :
Blue wizard, adventure
Blue, adventurer, wizard s-2046452629.png
Blue, adventurer, wizard, man s-1820115011.png

Blue, adventurer, wizard, man s-1632933134.png

Bunny, lava, worried, animal, tiny, night
Bunny, lava, animal, tiny, scared, night  s-2613350951.png
Bunny, lava, animal, tiny, scared, night  s-622022147.png
Bunny, lava, animal, tiny, scared, night  s-598411259.png

Armor, king, tribal, sword
Armor, king, tribal, sword s-390958015.png
Armor, king, tribal, sword s-2514165013.png