You see a wild new dude

June Verles

Depression? Never heard of her.
Hey there im just your average neighborhood guy who would like some company in boring times, Are you able to provide me this thing that i require?

This is an interesting introduction normal dude! Call me sunshine. I'm not sure if you could get company but roleplaying can make boring times more fun. If you have any questions you can ask me! I tend to stay in fantasy so if you'd like to RP with me head over there or I'll give you some links. I of course claim to be no expert since I'm fairly new to this site but I've found my way around pretty well so you'll do fine!

Ms sunshine is right love rping its a great way to spend time. I also enjoy the company of rpers too its just easy to listen and enjoy great if your the imaginative type. Im always ready for roleplays and ive got patience to teach while always learning

Between you and me i would really enjoy roleplaying with Ms sunshine there. ;)

Well that's very nice @ZerRu575 if you would like to then go ahead and sign up for any of the ones I'm in unless you prefer other types then pursue what you like. Of course remember it is a better idea to rp because you like the plot not due to the people!

The people keeps me coming back the plot gets my mind going what kind of rps do you like doing in fantasy? Ever finish an rp? Ive finished a couple which was amazing only reason i finished them was cuz the plot and people were so great

The rps ive done before wdre on a game called starcraft ever rp on it?

Not the case for me but that must be great! No I have not, usually they die off. No, I've only RPed two places and this is one of them. Casual is what I stick too! I'm busy currently making a character so I will not get back to you for a while and if you want to talk any further pm so you do not fill this thread with chat. @ZerRu575

This acc isnt 24 hrs yet lol so tell me what is casual dont think ive ever done one of those?

I enjoy coming up with characters and using them

Kashmir - i am a swordsman from the citadel of the master swordsman ive been a swordsman for my whole life i would be interested in adventuring with you and the lone wanderer who seems to be missing

Sojiro - maybe you scared him off, like your about to do with ms sunshine, *turne to face ms sunshine* ill be happy to save the world with you anyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back