you pick a fight, i'll finish it

n u n c h i

o o p s
[SIZE=30pt]  K   I   M    J   I   -   H   Y   U   N     ❯❯    김 지 현[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
UROcSODb1RSqixtMLg9WuzPHz5NzXLpfm2sO0QSLROiX5YM68syhYVpLDAZMi8PcHY2awOwks93WMhjKqeyKoVGQmffQhzPUpO53f5B9fu_mcmJ5yWXlT0yy5PzR-Kl6m0J1_0H6
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
T6HVSJIulNKsHi-_-b75ZSmtm8Yk9XjPdOd3BDB_HGY991uruFarrk3NOvgII_X9O96TdUpBhHPNMrBQF76OC_S-hH7JNaTpq-ApproELBFEWmPnuC20jAuVL8z6-WRw2dCmVTH0
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
yHgTreLULcMdDeiWgd_G8ncaDQh-h5h-XXPmqR_ObRgIx3I7kklUD3uceEKluUGGduG-esY-TyGAaruORHFt67ICAd_rdJsev-EfRPDovDEkMh68okp0Jo8kth607iEROGPCDE_L
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
GUBxFugrRnESoJLZqjcPPGo9ZP_ISidYx9KqTWQ_Hd8IlIkZFk1Bjs-U3krxmsXypJ52eCW2dqZxOVWd3ZJI7S_j8Ki3GLQK9E3o5miRoMbVOdtJ2MG5KqB_An0wUjFCG0l3kmoT
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]n a m e[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]kim ji hyun[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]n i c k n a m e[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]ji ji, pipsqueak, shortie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]a g e[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]18[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]g e n d e r[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]cis female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]o r i e n t a t i o n[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]panromantic demisexual[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]r o l e[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]gangster [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]m b t i[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]ESTP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]z o d i a c[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]scorpio [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]s u m m a r y[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]❯❯   a p p e a r a n c e[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]h e i g h t[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]5’0 {152 cm}[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]w e i g h t[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]102 lb {46 kg}[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]e c o l o r[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]dark brown[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]h c o l o r[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]bleached[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]s c o l o r[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]slight tan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]b m o d s[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]ear piercings[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]s p e c i a l[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]twin moles on both sides of her neck[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Jihyun shouldn’t seem intimidating at a grand height of 5’0 with a weight of only 102 lbs, but she surely is a force to be scared of. Her face screams no nonsense with a smirk of confidence. She walks with a walk that’s sure of herself without an ounce of doubt. It’s no wonder she’s head of the neighborhood gang. Her aura of confidence just adds to her position. Her body is covered in scars from either fighting or just dicking around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]In a way, Jihyun diverts from the usual Korean stereotype. She bleaches her hair, not professionally but it does its job. Styling is something she doesn’t have time to do, so she cuts it short and messy. Jihyun likes to say it’s low maintenance yet still looks cute. Occasionally she’ll take a hair tie to it and make a tiny ponytail on top of her head. If you call it cute and poke it, she will most likely bite your finger (unless you are special to her). Most often she’ll just wake up and get going. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Jihyun doesn’t care much about her outward appearance, usually wearing baggy clothes, ripped and torn from gang activities. Her closet is mostly black, but she has some horrid neon colored stuff from thrift stores. Let’s say her style isn’t really that great. She prefers comfort over fashion so it’s hard to find her in jeans and whatnot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]❯❯   p e r s o n a l i t y[/SIZE]

[SIZE=22pt]김 지 현[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Jihyun is definitely a person you should be scared of. She carries herself with a silent confidence and no-shit attitude. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it. If it takes blood, sweat, or tears to get accomplished, she’ll give it her all. Though she is hardworking, she’s incredibly impulsive. If she thinks she can do it without hurting herself too badly, she’ll jump right into it. Jihyun often doesn’t think too into the future, but she’ll do everything with a scary tenacity and stubborn attitude. She started it, so she will most definitely finish it. She has such a strong influence over her followers and knows how to get morale up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She may care less about her own health, but Jihyun is fiercely protective over the people she holds near and dear. If you even look at her loved ones the wrong way, you’ll be the first to meet the pavement. Speaking of which she always tends to look at the facts second. All that matters to her in the moment in that you punched her friend and it’s always an eye for an eye to her. If you insult her gang, she’ll insult everything about you. She won’t even take your feelings into account, making her quite insensitive. Jihyun doesn’t care who you are or where you’re from, she’ll give you her piece of mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Even if things do go sour, Jihyun always faces it with a smirk. She’ll certainly laugh it off to your face and then show you who really is the boss. You want her to keep quiet to be less “extra”. You’re out of luck buddy. She’s stubborn to a fault and won’t change a single thing about herself. Jihyun strongly believes in being yourself. She’s far from boring and always makes it her personal goal to live life with excitement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
FCpnmP_FCoeXNr-pnwf_-NxXJ7zetH0p6NUnBkBKQKmiU1TTE2D0MsGtyK8uYpWSnIzroLLlisXann4JKB6-z2cUvkwA567GyyA8bYqKLUqIPIG0VUOZJqEPYknp7XK8c_iIu2_C
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]J I H Y U N[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]v i c e s    ❮❮[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]v i r t u e s    ❮❮[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]impulsive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]stubborn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]easily bored[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]insensitive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]opinionated[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]blunt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]hardworking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]optimistic[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]cheerful[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]authoritative[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]powerful[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]protective[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]g a n g s t a[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt]지 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]b a c k s t o r y    ❮❮[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯ ❮❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯❯ ❮❮❮❮❯❯❯❯[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
7fN4IYxZfrBozWC6KSQ0vrdUYSemacbz56NzuRwQxxXRrqQ_pQAmdIyp0x9WVgZKpaKd8lxgiiuJm6qYoZJxvkOS2qs4Uspo8u6tRRdqsIJPtgJL8IOaNvKlFBeck2vovjnkkXH9
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
N7QmrR4t4-tfV9_Y94Ci9AL2O62FJ0qNCCZPR1l98adbyj0wypZuQLUYL-h9R9o_OqeJZjj_X5zk1JLzjlj96VJhm-CxGBjPGfl-Wemgta2GWK-wTHhf4iVU45chBOUjedO4sC-M
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Jihyun’s personal life is just as glamorous as anyone living in the slums. If you couldn’t sense the sarcasm, her personal life is nothing beautiful. She was born to a beautiful mother and a monster of a father. In fact he’s probably dead in a ditch somewhere, smelling of booze and sex. He, Lee Deokhye, was an alcoholic, scum-of-the-earth man who always depended on his wife and couldn’t do anything for himself. Eventually, Jihyun’s mother, Kim Chae Ryeong, got so fed up she left the man taking her daughter and twin sons with her. Jihyun never saw him again, and honestly, she was grateful. All she wanted was a father figure, but that man didn’t exist. Her mother packed them up and moved them to bulbaem pa territory. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She worked multiple day jobs--ranging from a hairdresser to waitress--just to scrape by. Jihyun, only 8 at the time, took care of her younger brothers and balanced her school life. She would usually drop her brothers off at the neighbor’s home and walk to school on her own. At first, she didn’t have many friends, usually trying to get home quickly to care for her tired mother and siblings. Eventually, she did make a friend. A particular blind puppy she protected from the playground bullies. Jihyun patted his head, feeling a strong urge to protect this kid. The two became inseparable soon after. When she wasn’t caring for her family, she was hanging out with Haeseong.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Backtracking a bit, Jihyun learned to protect herself from local legend, Old Lady Park. She had a dark backstory, intertwined with a local gang. Short story, short, she had lost her children and vowed to protect herself physically every day since. Jihyun reminded Old Lady Park of her late daughter, so Jihyun was trained in the art of judo. Despite always having the physical disadvantage of her stature, Jihyun was able to overcome any opponent of any size. She had grown into quite the formidable opponent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Jihyun was never a good student, always ready to work rather than study. Eventually, so her mother wouldn’t have to pay the “protection fee”, Jihyun joined Bulbaem Pa. She started small as an errand girl, but worked her way up, fighting her way to the top. She made quite a reputation for herself, her fighting name only Jihyun. Opponents would first assume she was a guy, judging from all of the stories of her, but they would then underestimate her for her height. How wrong they were when they ended up on the floor, dazed and confused. Eventually, the famous Lee Chunhwa stepped down from her position as head of bulbaem pa, electing Jihyun to take her position. The former leader was her ultimate role model and it was such an honor to take her position. Now Jihyun rules with an iron fist, enemies here and there, but confident and fearless nonetheless. But could the new social experiment catch her off guard now?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]❯❯   f a m i l y[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
I7btSC1D0sMwO88Hkw4oOy5feG0aNvt-a5yM7VMe5x33z7mfPfbnc9tAy2Avb1Vp63AMUM4PHZabUXGJg3fZvPTHzQtqYjZ32oc3OMPyBv8y7M8Xh2lMahHvPZyJt0SE20_JHCKV
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❯ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]mother[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] : Kim Chae Ryeong || age : 40[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❯ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]younger brother[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] : Kim Jihoon {older twin} || age : 12[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❯ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]younger brother[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] : Kim Jisoo {younger twin} || age : 12[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❯ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]estranged father[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] : Lee Deokhye || age : ??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❯ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]best friend[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] : Baek Haseong || age : 17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]l i k e s    ❮❮[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]d i s l i k e s    ❮❮[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
NHahVa83B6iBSEv6fZ05CqrRzW1bgwl9grJ0sXgGJOoziLibLwjikIg0zCzMZ82QKrJvyFAkNwti1Tpj1hZmaD5fXoelO-VNv_oD6FE6MtLY6PI1F4919vDmpvFm0LPSTHaPoCYr
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]fighting[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]the color red[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]cherries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]styling hair[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]finishing the job[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]being right[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]listening to haseong sing[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]throwing a [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]really [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]good punch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]eating her mom’s cooking[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]drinking energy drinks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]proving her self-worth[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] eating in general[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]wearing other people's sweatshirts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]spending time with her brothers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]rich people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]others thinking they’re better than her[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]potatoes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]disrespect[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]her father[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]alcohol [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]unfinished business[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]mathematics[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]having to worry about money[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]pissy people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]crybabies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]slow people[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]being used as an arm rest[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]❮ [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]losing a fight[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]❯❯  g a l l e r y[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
bsJt0DOAhLopGiKbBMIoxts_RNHHlalyPmsGNMk_-w9t-M59Ks1t0vjNblyJZ1BVO0kbH5gtzR3lnV5XJFC_4i4hHxSI3DPN1FvFIDYFh2wuPNu8Y1NbcpeJMtC_Pu-sWCLR3wm6
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
vrqBfQRIUTw_a2p00Z2LQREQB8YcFBrQiqn0cOcDeiVyV84GrjljNCz-E4osPI1GZQYI5Blqi1YoYsfznO3MDEW6x5UkNQmQ1WYkLSbUan-MhL7f5CTQbdtRxVrX1A9HwQv8Z8x8
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
SCzwHtQ63vvVgFXVHyEEq8xzoiCJdFpVrNuwiuYZlobOJfTxq88xbUHqu9H-qz_CPIBAoskEQHmhIL67AbuB6Bv2OXnyT3uj8tLBJ_5G3gOb6CMMvpgVUgZcEpqBTrRjyXd7bB7e
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
QShYsrmsGFppFNu4e2S20fbAzq5HIwOyyF2XIQU4SwtEv7dYIgXaxLd8Jnnt9OplRoHSK5AnlindyJAlswOkXra6krLX7FAYKgRAuOBFqpgQsjeV_q7q08K819JUogIGx1Jqqh8t
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back