You my guardian angel^_^

Gaia

Elder Member
So....

I just came back after three months leading a hectic new life as a first year student, and somehow missed this Roleplaying obsession I once had.....

So here I am again! I hope to RP at least daily. If your writing and our 1x1 story gets me excited and enthousiastic, then I will surely become devoted!

So are you interested, and do you like to RP at least daily and are you up to play the following character (see below), please respond! At leastyou are assured of someone who likes to be creative and having much fun with.

You would play - please dont smack me - a male character. Thats The only thing I am stubborn about (because I can only play females, and love a bit of romance so now and then). For all other descriptions and character traits, you are completely free;) I hope you are interested in playing a guardian angel who helps/saves/or just bothers for his reasons my female character^_^ Maybe they first hate each other... Or will feelings develop?

Please dont be shy or hesitant to try and mail me. You could come up with a plot, or we think about ittogether and discuss whar we like;)

Hugs,

Horinde^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back