• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

You, me, us, them! WE! A collab thread for us to play!

yonmita rae

Cave Painter
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Hey all! I'm yonmita rae, just call me "that person" but anyway, I'd like to open a collective thread for artists or folks who just like to scribble on napkins to come and share with others of your ilk! Basically you can collaborate with whom ever you choose, whether it be to draw something for someone else to color or for someone waiting to get there art colored or drawn and colored! It's a sharing expirence so just feel free to contribute and if you and another have found a bond to work together go ahead and share your works! Remember be nice, be kind, and have a good time!

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one for you! If you'd like to color, or line or just have fun! It's an older sketch, but please show what you've done, I'd love to see what others do!

magdolina_by_kgumasa-d7bhslo.jpg

Thanks you guys! Feel free to color her, or post pics, or drawings you'd like to collaborate with, I'd be happy to take in some to get things going! So don't be shy!!

Interesting idea! I'll collaborate with linework soon and I'll try to color your drawing! Fun stuff!

Awesome! Feel free to post your collabs and anything you'd like to collaborate on! Thanks again and let's have some fun!

KoezJ28.png

There's something small. Quite literally. 420x308 isn't the biggest of resolutions. There was a way in which you could make photoshop turn the white in a picture transparent, but I can't remember right now.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]
KoezJ28.png

There's something small. Quite literally. 420x308 isn't the biggest of resolutions. There was a way in which you could make photoshop turn the white in a picture transparent, but I can't remember right now.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think i've ever coloured someone elses' line before! I'm not too comfortable with colouring, this maybe a good practice? Since someone already have dip on the first one i tried my hand on this one.

tumblr_nwpp3fObIO1qjd742o1_400.png

TripTripleTimes said:
I don't think i've ever coloured someone elses' line before! I'm not too comfortable with colouring, this maybe a good practice? Since someone already have dip on the first one i tried my hand on this one.
tumblr_nwpp3fObIO1qjd742o1_400.png

That's amazing! Really good work!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Any colors in particular you'd prefer?

[/QUOTE]
Its up to you! if you'd like I can give you some words so you could get an atmosphere of it >u<

mornings/coffee/comfortable/rose/cold/winter

@Meiima

fgwjTfC.png

Since I usually don't have a stable shading style I forced myself to try a "pseudo-comic style" shading(I think?).

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22482-meiima/ said:
@Meiima[/URL]
fgwjTfC.png

Since I usually don't have a stable shading style I forced myself to try a "pseudo-comic style" shading(I think?).

What do you think?
This looks so frigging awesome! Oh my goodness all the yes ;u; Thanks for the collab @u@

Meiima said:
This looks so frigging awesome! Oh my goodness all the yes ;u; Thanks for the collab @u@
You're very welcome! I had lots of fun trying out that way of shading and your linework was just perfect for it!

AHHH! You're all doing marvelous works! Teaming up and sharing, I'll try to get in a colring or sketch as well, please keep sharing and keep the good times going!

This is really cool~

If only I knew how to draw and/or color :')

Been a million years but here you go guys! Go wild, and see what you can do with her and the background, can't wait to see!

the_time_keeper_s_wife_by_kgumasa-d9putby.png

[QUOTE="yonmita rae]Been a million years but here you go guys! Go wild, and see what you can do with her and the background, can't wait to see!
the_time_keeper_s_wife_by_kgumasa-d9putby.png

[/QUOTE]
That is amazing! How much time did you spend on it?

@Aldur Forgehammer,Thanks so much! I would say around 8 to 10 hrs....two of which were probably procrastination lol....Horrible at time management,

Also forgot to ask, but if anyone is good or likes to do geometric shapes, I'm just thinking like gears...clock cogs, you know, I would be interested in seeing her with them in the background, I'm not that coordinated with accurate shapes so, I'm interested to see what you come up with.

[QUOTE="yonmita rae]@Aldur Forgehammer,Thanks so much! I would say around 8 to 10 hrs....two of which were probably procrastination lol....Horrible at time management,
Also forgot to ask, but if anyone is good or likes to do geometric shapes, I'm just thinking like gears...clock cogs, you know, I would be interested in seeing her with them in the background, I'm not that coordinated with accurate shapes so, I'm interested to see what you come up with.

[/QUOTE]
There's one small thing. It isn't transparent.

@Aldur Forgehammer , you mean like just seeing the line work to paint underneath the lines? If it is then yea I know, sorry about that , I usually paint by using the mutiply for painting, that or a lower opacity when coloring, because I. Usually shade and color on my original sketches....it turns out better to me.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back