• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy You cannot deny our nature. ━ A Were-beast & Mage Roleplay [CS]

Main
Here
Other
Here

Feral

kinda stupid ngl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

Freak

sub urban

overview.

L
    ong has the animosity between races been festering. We're greedy and unkind, a force beyond nature that takes what they want when they want. Both Beast and Man feel the wrath of our foolishness. We should have seen it coming. In our haste to destroy each other, we have scorched the land and broken all hope of a future.

It's been 5 years since the race war came to a halt. It hasn't felt like very long at all. Trees are burnt and the earth still doesn't grow what everyone needs, but most agree that famine is better than war. Your home continent of Aesren is finally starting to go back to the way it was before the conflict, though slowly, and you are headed off to the country's finest acadamy, Atlaysia. It is one of the few schools left untouched from the conflicts and later consequences, the only multi-race school to exist on the continent.

Both Beast-men and Mages go to this college to refine their inherent epithets, butting heads with their respective rivals and learning with their friends like any other person would.

But Atlaysia still falls into the prejudice like many other places of Aesren, meaning well, Were-Beasts get the short end of the stick. But that's how it's always gone, the mages subjugate the beasts and the beasts live as the commoners would. It isn't in the Beast's nature to stay quiet or let others win and It isn't in the Mage's nature to lose or concede their position.

But It sure as hell isn't in their nature to get along when they're forced into the same classes and clubs day after day, but who knows, that's all up to you.

intro

roles

info

go and try,

good fuckin'
luck

genre

Fantasy, School

status

accepting

gms

Feral#7822

spots open

9/10

Ur mom

Gay

♡coded by uxie♡
Extra Pages Interest checkLoreOOC ━ IC

Requisite Faceclaim —

Name —

Nicknames/Aliases —

Age (18-25) —

Race —

Epithet —

Gender —

Physical description (optional) —

Sexuality —

Social Status —

Psyche Personality (Description or List of Traits) —

Goals in life/reason they're joining the academy —

Likes (Optional) —

Dislikes (Optional) —

Talents —

Fears —

Weaknesses —

Past & Present Past —

Present —

Possible future arcs (optional) —

Significant relationships, rivals, friends, lovers, enemies (Bonus points if you form relations within the cast) —

Last edited:

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• "You don't have to be alive to make yourself relevant, And you don't have to be a good person to be a hero. You have to know who you are and be that. So I'm going to keep fighting for my people the only way I ever knew how, By being me." ~ Val's older sister, 26, "Okay. . . Can you pass the soup now?" ~ Val, aged 18.

“You played me!” “Like the cheap kazoo you are.”

Valenthia

deceptacon

Le Tigre

Nicknames — Valen — Val — Thia

Race — Were-beast

Epithet — Aesthenial

Social Status — Second Class

character name here

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• WIP

Requisite

Faceclaim —
    2377A3C4-FB1C-4143-9A53-8A135401F952.png

Name — Corbin Fairegan

Nicknames/Aliases — “Blaze”, “Son of Flames”

Age (18-25) — 19

Race — Human (Mage)

Epithet — Mercurian

Gender — Male

Physical description (optional) —

Sexuality — Bisexual

Social Status — Well off, considering he’s a mage, though might be treated with a bit of disdain due to his relation to the mage who caused the desolation in the land

Psyche

Personality (Description or List of Traits) —

Goals in life/reason they're joining the academy — To reach a common friendship and bond with the beasts, along with his mage kinsmen.

Likes (Optional) —

Dislikes (Optional) —

Talents —

Fears —

Weaknesses —

Past & Present

Past —

Present —

Possible future arcs (optional) —

Significant relationships, rivals, friends, lovers, enemies (Bonus points if you form relations within the cast) — Corbin’s uncle was the mage who caused the undying fires five years ago, and he holds bitter resentment to that side of his family. He tries to make friends with people of all walks of life, and is even in a few “forbidden friendships” with some of the beasts—Gallec being the most prominent of them.

Lelia
Aldrich

• Something, tells me
    I know, nothing at all.
    I've escaped my capture
    And I have no master
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back