• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You can run...(A Modern Gangster Rp)- IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
2ecabd683ce6ff1f4c90818867e69785.png
c0c3d5547bc06fc1f9183dc64fa658b2--night-city-city-lights.jpg
tumblr_o8nsew4acU1t0dw87o1_500.gif

August 17th, 2018 - Friday
New York City, Biancardi Tower
early evening
Overcast, humid, slight breeze
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Antonio Biancardi "The Big Boss"
09tmag-brad-slide-ZPNA-blog427.jpg

A beep from his intercom pulled him from his thoughts as he stared out over the beautiful city Skyline. You're associates are here for the meeting sir, a woman with a gentle voice, no doubt beautiful on the other end of the line said. "Ah! eccellente Send them in right away Margot! and you are relieved for the evening!" Thank you sir, have a wonderful weekend. Antonio smiled and chose not to answer as he grabbed a cigarette from the pack that sat at the head of the long meeting table. Slapping it against his thigh for a moment, he shook up the contents before opening the plastic wrapping and the package and placing a cancer stick in his mouth. Sighing, he lit it before turning back to the large window, which was basically the wall. The police in this town didn't know how to keep to themselves and its was time to show them that the Biancardi's are a family who will take nothing from the likes of them.

As the door opened, he turned his head and smiled widely. "Ah! Welcome Welcome! Come sit please! We have much to discuss this evening and I would like to get home to my family." He moved to walk to the minibar that was settled in the meeting room. "Anyone want a drink? I'm afraid this will be more of a serious meeting...might need something to take the edge off. Feel free to take a cigarette or cigar as well eh? We are all family after all." This was true, his business was his family. He cared for his associates blood related or not as though they were his own and took great pride in them all.
Misty Gray Misty Gray ReverseTex ReverseTex Bang Bang Bang Bang Reis Reis KnightSergeant KnightSergeant (All the main associates driver, hitman, techie and right hand and the extractor are in the meeting along with the heir)

----------------------------------------------------------​
August 17th, 2018 - Friday
New York City, Biancardi Residence
early evening
Overcast, humid, slight breeze

Sophia Montalto
9d13c80744bbf3796b0cef2723fb7260.png

Sophia was at the Biancardi residence. Apparently babysitting had become one of the many duties of being the Righthand man. Or at least it was the duty of the protege. She would give anything to be in the meeting right now. She was sure Chris would brief her on what had happened but she definitely didn't want to be surrounded by people she can get attached to...not that it was likely. Sitting in the lounge of the home, she had a book open and she was reading it with great interest. It was unusually quiet but that was because majority of the house was at the meeting. Still, she didn't like it being too quiet and decided to go and do her rounds. Making sure the kids were okay and such.

Boots clicking against the tile. The Italian style home was dimly lit by lamps here an there. Biting her lip, she reached up slowly and adjusted the earpiece that was nestled behind her ear, unable to be seen by anyone due to her hair. Bowen hadn't reported anything this evening and that worried her. She had respect for the man, and even to some degree looked to him as a father figure but at times she wondered if his involvement with the family got in the way....

"Okay. Its way to quiet in this house for my liking....anyone here?" She called out to the kids and the fellow rats who had to stay behind.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus OppositeInverse OppositeInverse apolla apolla GetThree GetThree neverbackdown neverbackdown Bang Bang Bang Bang (The rats have stayed behind from the meeting and are ordered to stay at the home! The children and wife can be there too or out and about)

Zoey Biancardi
98e509e8fbe903d5147f2d0286c061e8.jpg
Zoey looked around her college lecture and sighed placing her head down on the table as she pinched her eyes shut. She could hear her friends laughing beside her and so stuck her finger up at them as she kept her head down refusing to look at them, they had teased her enough throughout the lecture when she arrived in still drunk from the night before and as she slowly began to sober up but now she just felt like death and couldn’t deal with their voices.

Zoey did not return home last night and had also not given any message as to where she was instead she had passed out in some random mans sitting room where the gang had gone back to drink in after the club. Due to this, she knew that someone was going to have words with her when she got back be it her dad or Chris. Zoey physically flinched as she remembered she had a training session with Chris this afternoon after the meeting, she hoped he’d either cancel or take it easy on her due to her hungover state but knowing Chris he’d use this as an opportunity to punish her.

As the lecturer told them the class was over, Zoey let out an audible sigh before lifting her head and packing away her belongings, she looked at the lack of notes and shook her head before asking to borrow her friends notes during the weekend. When her bag was packed, Zoey left the lecture hall and began her walk home, she had one more class that she was meant to go to but right now she just couldn’t hack it. Zoey stopped in a coffee shop on the way and got herself an iced latte hoping it would somehow miraculously cure her while she walked home.

As she opened the front door and stepped into her house, Zoey was welcomed with Sophia’s voice asking if anyone was here. “I’m home” she called back as she dropped her bag beside the door before moving into the lounge to sit on the couch

Bellz Bellz
Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray (Chris) and Bellz Bellz (Toni)

Christopher Biancardi-Fontana

Earlier that day...
hfdhgh.png
Chris glanced around the back office of the small city pub. The room was soulless and consisted of a basic kitchenette and a small rectangular table with two cheap plastic chairs at either side. The place was cheap, but the landlord was a decent enough guy. Nice enough to let Chris borrow the back office so he could have a few words with one of his unsavoury customers, Harry Field. Chris closed the door and took a seat opposite the slightly younger man.

"Oh God, Harry. My beard is going grey. Can you believe that?" Chris asked, his voice relaxed enough that this whole interaction could seem like a social call. It didn't last for long as his eyes soon took on a darker appearance and his voice lost its friendliness. "I blame the likes of you, Harry," he said, resting his elbows on the table and leaning forward. "If lazy pieces of shit like you would just stick to our agreements and stop wasting my fucking time, then I wouldn't be sat in this crappy room looking at your youthful, fully-brown, beard."

"I will have the cash for you tomorrow," Harry said, quickly nodding his head as he urged the man to accept his offer.

Chris reached into his inside pocket to retrieve something, and as he removed the object, Harry's posture stiffened at the sight of the revolver. "Oh. Wrong pocket," Chris mumbled as slipped the gun back into its hiding place. The man seated in front of him was too much fun and Chris couldn't help but tease the guy. He reached into the front pocket of his jeans and removed his cellphone. He casually sat back as he read the new text message. It was his sister sending him some dumb joke she'd heard and asking him over for dinner one evening. For a few minutes, it was as though Chris wasn't in a meeting as he continued to have a back and forth of messages with his sister. If Harry was going to waste his time, then he was going to screw with him in return. Eventually, Chris put his phone away and sat forward to place his attention on Harry again. "Okay, so... You get that money to me by 12pm tomorrow and you get to live plenty more days of insignificance." Chris got up and gave the man a rather uncomfortable squeeze of the shoulder. "I'd get my ass into gear now, if I were you."

***********​
Early evening...
028964.jpg-c_215_290_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg Chris has briefly headed home to clean himself up before the meeting with Antonio. He'd dressed in a suit but kept some casual clothes in his car as he told Zoey he'd give her some training after the meeting. He had considered cancelling on this occasion as he'd had a busy day, but the knowledge she hadn't returned home the night before and after going out drinking had given him all the motivation he needed to go ahead as planned. He would make the session as difficult for his cousin as possible.

Chris entered the office and approached his uncle, giving him a manly but familial hug. "Good evening, Toni," he pleasantly greeted the older man. Chris held much respect for his uncle and it wasn't simply because he was the head of the mafia family. The man had done far more for him and his mother than his own father ever had. As such, his loyalty to his uncle was unwavering.

Upon hearing mention of drinks and smokes, Chris went ahead and helped himself to a cigar, then poured himself a double scotch. He glanced back to Antonio as he mentioned this was a serious meeting. Today had generally been a serious kind of day, so he was already in the right mood for it. He sat in his usual seat to one side of the boss and lit up his cigar. He sat back in his seat as he waited for the others to settle. Each of his uncle's closest associates were of different personalities and skills but people he could get along with nonetheless. There was one person who particularly stood out. Lacey was a beautiful wonder to him; a soft and kind exterior masking her psychopathic tendencies. Smoking hot, too. What a dream!

Interaction: Bellz Bellz (Antonio)
Mentions: neverbackdown neverbackdown (Zoey) Bellz Bellz (Lacey)

B O W I E
0c540e82e8ba3833977496cafaea34fc.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray Bang Bang Bang Bang

Coffee shops were always the easiest location to hit folks with scareware and watch the cameras. Plus, coffee was always a added bonus. Bowie sat in the corner booth of the café, his Raybans on, and his briefcase sitting firmly beside him. Every building had cameras, meaning every building could be hacked. Sunglasses prevented any good facial recognition, hence his caution indoors. He only had his laptop out now, a Macbook, though heavily converted and wiped for his personal usage. His drone along with other equipment stayed in the case, having no need for it now.

-Äòinurl:/view/index.shtml‚Äô- He was now in. Clicking a few keys, the nearby list of cameras that were connected to servers appeared. Scrolling down, he spotted his prize. -N.Y.P.D/view- Tapping the enter key, the screen erupted into eight different panels, the exterior of station unfolded live. Now he’d be able to watch the moments of anyone who entered or exited, something he knew Antonio would appreciate.

Taking a sip of his coffee, he looked around his surroundings. These people were all minuscule, doing their college papers, some applying for job offers. They had no idea a black hat was sitting no more than ten feet away...

*********​

Bowie had decided to stay in his leather jacket and jeans, knowing James wouldn’t dress up either. The rest of the day had been spent with Susan, the protégée Antonio had forced down his throat... She was smart he’d give her that, but his line of work was best done alone. Strolling into the office building, his earbuds in, Raspberry Beret at full blast. Giving a wave to the receptionist as he removed his glasses, seeing as he ran the cameras here, and made his way to the elevator.

Entering the boss’s office, he removed a bud as he gave both men a nod. “Evening to the both of you... Do you mind if I light my own?” Removing his own box of sticks, he thumbed one out then gently setting it on his lips. Lighting the cigarette brought life to him, as he took a slow drag. He had limited his smoking per day, this only being his second smoke, and he was glad to have it. “I got your email this morning Toni, and I was able to snag the footage you wanted. I had to port scan a bit, but I found the hole in. I’ve set some temporary spyware in the servers for the mean time, but we’ll need a permanent solution soon if you catch my drift?” Setting the metallic USB down on the man’s desk, holding today’s and the past week of video footage of the NYPD station exterior. He knew Antonio and Chris probably didn’t understand of what half he said, but the flash drive did speak for itself.

full

Whilst all the other members of The Family were, no doubt, busy showing off their vast and impressive skills as criminal no-goods, James was, by contrast, behaving that morning like a well-adjusted citizen of New York, USA.
ryan3.gif
They all had excitements to keep them occupied; hogs to swindle, universes to hack. He, on the other hand, simply had cars to fix.

The Chop Shop was quiet that morning, customers drifting by, but lingering little. Instead, he spent most of the morning beneath a car or under the bonnet, playing out the role of a quiet, simple mechanic. It suited him just fine; He enjoyed the work, liked keeping his hands busy and his mind fixed on the inner workings of his favorite instruments. He was the sort to take pride in his work — If his little greaser protege ever slacked, he finished off the job himself later, once she'd move on, not passing a word her way. The finish had to be perfect, the cars looking and working without fault.

He paid much more attention to them than he did to her.

Though paranoid by nature, he was especially distrustful of the woman appointed to play the role of his lackey around the shop. In truth, he wasn't really sure why — she was good at her job and clearly knew bikes better than even he did. She just had this air, this kind of sense of self that didn't make him think 'ah yes, my underling', though he liked the word, underling. He'd read it in a book last week that he'd tell her about if she didn't make him so uneasy.

"I'm off," he said to her as the sun sank and evening drew in, a chill setting out through the city. Though the sky was dull and grey, it had been a fucking boiling day nonetheless, sticky and oppressive; As such, it was with a shiver that he pulled a T-shirt over his bare chest, sweat cooling at the sudden drop in temperature. "Don't forget to lock up." More words than they'd exchanged all day.

He'd feel bad, but he didn't. Trusting his instincts wasn't something he was prone to question.

⌛ evening ⌛
7fce1c209f6ab2108ab65eee530d348f.jpg
Stopping off on the way to get beer, James arrived at Antonio's exactly on time. He remained - as Bowie had predicted - in his civvies, sweat-stained shirt still stuck to his chest and jeans sluiced with grease and paint flecks. The largest degree of effort he made with his appearance was to run a hand back through his hair whilst taking the stairs; They didn't pay him to look pretty, else they'd have promoted Val above him the second they picked her up.

"Evenin'," He said gruffly as he slipped in through the door, taking the nearest chair and placing the six-pack of freshly-bought, cool beer on the table and giving Antonia a passing half-smile. "Knew you'd only have the fancy stuff," he said by way of explanation. He had no hard time helping himself to a smoke, though, sliding it between his lips and held his hand out without the verbal addition to ask for Bowie's lighter; Guy barely fucking used it anyway, careful with the habit.

Other than that, James said nothing, sitting, smoking, and drinking from a bottle as the others spoke and Bowie rattled off his tech talk. It was nice just to listen, even if he didn't understand a word of it. Reclined back in his chair, he was on his second cigarette in the space of five minutes, watching Bowie as he spoke.​
Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex Misty Gray Misty Gray

Giovanni

He had been sitting in the back of Basso's deli for about an hour now, meticulously running a dirty rag across the barrel of his rifle before setting down alongside the others, each piece neatly placed along the table that stuck out in like a sore thumb in the backroom surrounded by all the boxes of bread and such. Outside of the thin walls he could hear the clattering of dishes and the low hum of small conversation a few more customers filtered into the building, causing him to look over his shoulder for a second before grabbing the bag that was sitting, crumpled, at his feet. Rolling the gun parts up in the thick black mat they were sitting on, he carefully placed them into the bag and then quickly zipped it up.

With his gun clean he reached out for the half eaten sandwich that was sitting on the counter, a mixture of oil and mayo oozing out from the bottom and dripping onto the greasy wrapping paper. Snatching up the sodden sub he took a deep bite into it, filling up his mouth and getting a little bit of the crumbs and mustard in his beard, when his phone started to vibrate. Taking another bite he fumbled around his pockets for a moment before pulling out a thin smartphone, a text with the word "HIDDEN" on the front. Swiping away his code he looked over the text for a moment before finishing his sandwich, yelling back to his pops "Grazie per il pasto! Rimanga sicuro!", busting out of the dull blue back door leading out into the alleyway before he could hear the drawn out anwer from the man. Waiting between the overflowing trashcans and dribbling drainage pipes was a matte black M8 prototype with tinted windows, crouched in the deepening shadows of the buildings flanking it on both sides.

He took a moment to take it in before pulling out a jagged key and shoving it into the side of the door, throwing it open as he heard a satisfying click. After placing his backpack in the small gap between the back seat and the back of his seat he quickly started the it up, the car responded with a low growl that put a thin smile on his face as he placed his hands on the steering wheel. His wheel screeched for a split second as they gathered traction while he peeled out of the alleyway and out onto the streets, cutting past a smaller car to the obvious chagrin of their driver given the honking that followed. As he glided down the streets he pulled a cigarette out from the inside pocket of his bomber jacket, realizing that he hadn't changed into something more formal as he slipped into his mouth. Letting out a single curse under his breath he took a stop at a red light to pull the flame of his lighter up to the cig, a small line of smoke rising from the smoldering tip and he suddenly threw himself back into action. He had shown up to a meeting in worse he supposed, plus he might have some clothes there?

For a moment he thought as he drove down the street, the city lights turning on prematurely as the sun lazily dipped lower, before quickly turning down a street lined with tall houses all crammed against each other. Pulling up alongside the street he quickly popped out, locking his car before running up the short concrete set of stairs and quickly knocking on the door. A small boy answered, a confused expression on his face turning to a bright smile as he hugged the mans leg, screaming his name for a moment before he managed to peel the boy off and walk into the now open door. The warm smell of sausage and bacon smacked him in the face as he walked in, though he warded it off with a quick high as his mother peek around the entrance into the kitchen to see who it was. Smiling, he stumbled up the stairs, bursting into his fathers bedroom and grabbing one of the suits that he had stored there for safekeeping - his dad would protect these like they were his own - quickly wrapping the white undershirt around him and and throwing the tight pinstripe vest over his shoulders, buttoning them as quickly as one possibly could before slipping on the pants, grabbing the jacket - along with his casual clothes - and making his way back down the stairs and out of the door in seemingly one quick motion.

Throwing the car back into drive he tossed the rest of his clothes in the back, hearing them slump against the seat as he put his arms through the jacket, buttoning one or two buttons before making sure that the street was clear and turning around back the way he had came. Running the first red light that tried to stop him he flung the car across the intersection, more honking, and barreled down the streets as fast as legally possible until he saw the Biancardi residence peeking out from behind a few other houses. Checking his watch he figured he was just on time and he pulled into the front of the house, parking his car with a sigh before stepping out and brushing himself off just in case there was anything on the suit and jacket. In an attempt not to look rushed he sauntered over to the house, knocking on the door once before remembering he had the key and just letting himself in. He quickly made his way to the elevator from the ground floor, a young lady he recognized as Toni's secretary walking out as the doors opened. He smashed the button for the office floor and slowly started to ascend music he would not wish upon his worst enemies. Just as he thought he was going to go mad the metal box came to a shuddering halt, and the doors slowly slid open with a cheerful ding. The hallway was lined with a thick carpet and priceless artifacts and artworks that Toni had collected over the years, though he could not put his finger on whether or not he actually liked the art of simply wanted to make others jealous. Either way he didnt have time to ponder it, making a b-line for Toni's office and opening the door with a silent smile, apparently coming in just as Bowie had gotten finished with whatever tech lingo he was spewing on about.

Holding his grin he walked over to the larger man, clasping his hand happily and giving him a quick peck on each cheek as he brought him in for a hug. "I would say long time no see but you have been working me ragged!" He let out a booming laugh as he poured himself a drink from the wetbar, a glass of french brandy, and broke off to take a seat at the table with the others.

f3189a58aa68f214cd122f444e84c283.png
tumblr_p0ahgq1JRb1wuergwo2_500.jpg

Few hours earlier

Basement of Biancardi Tower

Lacey hummed sweetly to herself as she prepped her new toy. The man was quite the looker and on any other day she probably would have jumped his bones before ending his miserable life…but she had other business to attend to. He squirmed in his restrained position, strapped to a hospital bed, lying flat on his back keeping everything Lace was doing, a mystery.

A sweet giggle escaped her painted red lips before she turned on her heels and waltzed towards the man with a tray of other goodies. Her eyes went to his nails, “See, I had told you that color complimented those pretty eyes.” Ignoring the fact that only two nails remained, she admired the aquamarine color, Can’t find my Czechbook on them, her hand reached over and stroked his bloodstained fingers lightly, causing him to flinch violently. Another giggle escaped her and her honey colored eyes opened a bit wider in amusement.

“Speaking of pretty eyes, I think someone could use some mascara!” She squealed before grabbing the tube of mascara from her tray. With expert hands, she placed mascara on the man’s eyelashes holding his cheeks with a painful grip as she did some. Once she was finished she turned to grab the pair of scissors from the tray. “They are just so beautiful now…I think I may want them for myself.” Biting her lip, she closed her eyes in pleasure as the man panicked and his muffled screams echoed through the basement.

“Now now! You wouldn’t want to wake Bonnie and-“ Her two beautiful Rotties were in the other room, anxiously awaiting their new play thing. Her eyes went to the clock on the wall and she sighed, she would have to clean up soon in order to get to the meeting on time. “Well…looks like you get to meet my babies, LUCKY YOU!” She said with a pleasant smile, standing, she moved behind the hospital bed and used a heeled foot to lift up the brake on the wheels. The man muffled and whined but she pushed on before halting at the door…

Lacey’s heels clicked as she through the hall of Antonio’s floor, she held her bag close with one hand while the other smoothed out her blue dress. Her freshly painted coat of
Can’t find my Czechbook graced her long and slender fingers, bringing out her skin tone beautifully. She had been sold on the color after having used it on the man earlier, a client of Antonio who had one to many debts to pay. She had bought the color earlier the other day but was afraid to try it on herself first. Now she wore it confidently as she nodded her head was Lacey opened the meeting room door and stepped inside, a beautiful smile greeting the man fest before her.

“Cigarettes, Cigars and Alcohol? Uh oh?” She cooed biting her red lips lightly. “Better get myself something then hmm?” She murmured before sauntering over to the mini bar. “Good Evening Gentlemen, I hope your day has gone well. Mine has just been splendid really!” Making herself a rum and coke before sitting down at the meeting table across from Chris. A flirtatious smile formed on her lips, finding her new plaything for the moment. Normally she tried not to indulge in such behavior but she was in a good mood, and he had this rough handsomeness about him that intrigued her. Bowie had been speaking but now Antonio looked as if he had something more to say. Taking a sip of her drink, she turned her attention to the boss who had begun to speak.

Last edited:
full

tumblr_oc8f3kkD5V1u41lcyo2_400.gif
Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Sasha had lost track of Gav again. Slippery bastard, that one. Also, why the hell did he keep giving Sasha, his protege, the slip? Was he not adorable enough a minion for him? Outrage. Sasha was plenty adorable. See?

Problem was, the shop window he was smiling demurely in didn't magically allow Giovanni to realize just how becoming his pet rat was. Asshole. They'd been at the Deli and then off Sasha went to pee - or more, phone over his report on keeping tracks of the known killer - and low and behold, one long pissing session later, Gav was gone and Sasha looked like a right fucking dupe.

Still, Gav was too fun for Sasha to hold it against him; Shit, he shouldn't think that kind of shit, should he? Not his fault the asshole murderer was exactly the right kind of arrogant asshole that made Sasha both badmouth him and secretly kind of like him. Urgh. Fuck this job. He'd been wanting something more fun from being on the force, sure, but how was he supposed to hate people so much more fun than the stiffs back home?

Oh right; They killed people.

Sasha should really give more fucks about that little detail than he did.

Whatever. Trying not to look like a total lost puppy left behind by his owner, he'd given his thanks - in broken Italian - to the Deli keeper and fucked off back the house where he was due that evening. Gav wasn't dumb enough to tell him the exact details of his work that afternoon, so no fucking chance he'd catch up with him by chance, and no way in hell was he phoning him to beg him to come pick him up. He'd never hear the end of it from the grizzled bastard if he did.

Instead, he went to sit out in the backyard and soak up the sun - or, in today's case, the grey mugginess. He read two books cover to cover, rocked back and forth a while, and then taken a power nap because fuck today was humid. He only awoke hours later when the sun was down and he looked like a right mong, out in the backyard drooling on himself, disturbed by a familar voice yelling out. "Fuck. Fuck, fuckfuckfuck," he hissed. De ja vu much?

Stumbling in through the backyard, he smoothed his shirt down and found Sophia by following her voice. It always felt weird seeing other rats about, especially her, the Original (TM). "Shh, don't wake the children," he teased with a smirk, creeping up to her theatrically. Approaching, he cocked a brow. "Chris didn't take you? I thought you were golden child and shit in his eyes."

Bellz Bellz KnightSergeant KnightSergeant

Last edited:
4775b2289e7349617ae718b7d4412425.gif

980x.gif

coded by y o u n g j a e

Susan Richards ~\\Medusa

A ray of sunshine breached through the cloth of the curtains among the pristine Italian home of the Biancardi residence. The strip of luminescence blankets across Susan's face as her eyes adjust to the sunlight. She had spent the earlier say with Bow-Tech, or Bowie as everyone else knew him as. She'd gotten the feeling he was becoming gradually disdainful towards her for some reason, despite the uncanny work and conversations they have while in each other's company. After he left, Susan spent the rest of the day making sure Zoey was okay. She didn't come home the night before, so the young cyber goddess took matters into her own hands to force Zoey's GPS to turn on, and kept track of her location to make sure she was okay. It was a relief when she saw her location move to college classes, and then on her way home. She was sure the breach of privacy would either be well-understood, or well-contempted by her friend, but from an objective standpoint, her father Antonio would probably respect Susan's initiative to protect Zoey. Anything to get in the Boss' good graces. Seeing as how Susan wasn't allowed to leave, she moved into the lounge where she hears the voice of Sophia.

Susan enters into the room and sees her along with Zoey who just entered. The girl looked thoroughly tired and exhausted. Susan nods to Sophia before sitting beside her friend. "Yo...what happened to movie night last night? The Godfather Trilogy awaited us." Susan then directed her attention to Sophia. "Oh! You, something I wanted to run by you, or show you rather..." Susan takes her phone out and opens up an app with a blank square for the logo, the title 'Medusa'. It was a custom app created by Susan that opened up, she scrolled down to the project that read 'BFamThorn' and opened up the code:

private static bool ValidateRemotePing(object sender, XFFFCertificate cert, XFFFChain chain, SslPolicyMedusa policyErrorsNull)

n = Get(sender);
ping -n
{
bool result = false;
if (cert.Subject.ToUpper().Contains(Biancardi))
{
result = true;
}

return result;
}

Susan laughs at imagining Sophia has no earthly idea what the hell she was looking at, but Susan flips her phone in landscape and zooms in on the program that begins to run. "So basically whenever the cops, or anyone for that matter tries to grab digital intel or information on the Biancardi's, if the information isn't sourced by the open internet with public keys, then it simply erases the Biancardi's name from any system, as well as pings a backdoor for a virus to enter their system and allows me access to all of their digital signatures until the end of time! You see, you can erase profiles, get a new laptop, but you cannot change the signature its released upon signal release. I think Mr. Biancardi would pleased to know I finally finished it. Because, well... I'm da bes."

Susan sits back beside Zoey and shoots a text to Bow-Tech: 'Finished that chameleon code that could help Mr. Biancardi. Pass the word along. Also, we need fuel, pick us up some Chinese please on the way back? Thanks Bow-Tech.' She sends the message and looks again to Zoey, seeing her fatigue taking her over. She knew she had a session with Chris later, who Susan liked because of his personality. She stays right on the couch and opens her phone again to scour the backweb as Sasha as she knew him entered in. She didn't really know him that well, so she onced him over and gave her attention back to her phone. She was currently reinforcing the code that protects every single electronic and digital device in and around the household from being hacked and breached. She was adding a kernel that signaled when another software or hardware proponent had been interfaced with electronics that was owned in the area. She debugs the code, and closes her phone, sinking her head back into the couch. Another fucking day. She started to wonder why she was even here. The Biancardi's knew she was just the right edge and dark ambition she needed, but so did others. She just wanted all this shit to have a greater reason in the end.

Bellz Bellz - Sophia
neverbackdown neverbackdown - Zoey
ReverseTex ReverseTex - Bowie

Mentions: Sasha Bang Bang Bang Bang

Last edited:
With: ReverseTex ReverseTex Misty Gray Misty Gray Bang Bang Bang Bang KnightSergeant KnightSergeant mentions:
Greeting his associates warmly Antonio took a few puffs from his cigarette. Raising a brow at the news Bowie brought, he listened with focused in attention as he tried to understand this strange lingo the boy was using. The Big Boss chuckled softly as Bowie set the metallic USB on the table, which Antonio grabbed. "Thank you Bowie my boy, but please speak in English."With a pat on the shoulder, he sighed. "I will let you get into more detail in a moment, but first we have some things to discuss...regarding the footage of course." Turning his attention to the other's filing in, the man smiled. "Ah, James, Giovanni, Lacey...Welcome!" He said cheerfully and chuckled as Giovanni greeted him warmly. "I'm sorry my friend, some people don't know how to repay a debt...and little Lacey over there has been swamped everyday with my clients in the basement." The brunette woman let out a small laugh and smiled, "I don't mind sir, not one bit." The look she gave her boss made it clear that she had finished the job this morning and that she was ready for more fresh meat. Antonio couldn't help but shiver slightly, the woman beautiful in every sense of the word, but she was the devil in disguise to their enemies. "Wonderful! Well Giovanni, if you need help with the overflow send more Lacey's way." Lacey then winked and waved flirtatiously Giovanni's way. "Thanks luv." She purred to Giovanni and then Antonio cleared his throat ready to leave the small talk behind.

"As you know, there seems to be an ongoing vermin problem within our city, the NYPD thinks they can shut down are means of operations..."A chuckled bubbled past the man's lips as he moved to sit down in his seat. Turning the USB in his hand, he watched it closely for a moment before turning to Bowie. "Here kid, set that up on my computer, project it on the screen." He told him before continuing to speak. "Word on the street is they are getting smarter and more numbers...they are trying to stick their nose into business where it doesn't belong and I believe its now time to snuff them out." Lifting a hand to his facial hair, he stroked it in thought as he twirled his chair around and stood up once more, walking towards the very large window, his eyes roamed the skyline.

A deep sigh escaped him and he flicked his ash down into the ashtray near him before putting it out all together. "We have a livelihood with this business, my family is well protected under this business. What should we do? How should we play their game and win? In the past, it has been no surprise to me that we remained one step ahead of those rats...but as I said, they have gotten smarter. My dearest friend Alonzo Donati's business went down in flames just last week! Whole family had to relocate back to italy!" His voice raised slightly, to make it clear just how upset he was about this. Turning back around to face his associates, his eyes looked to each on of them. "Luckily for me, I'm nothing like that sleaze, and I have trusted associates...however, this also means we will have to find another partner in our drug circuit. Chris, I need you to track down someone around here....a partner we can trust..and for cheap. Alonzo was a dear friend but he sure knew how to rip me off when it came to transportation."

"This only takes care of a small portion of the problem. It was made clear by one of our guard that they caught the sight of someone scoping out the security cameras, taking pictures with their phone. NYPD is smarter now...but apparently not smart enough. We need to identify the face from the security footage and find this Rat before the really grab ahold of something we don't want them to."

3d138f354208410492927ac2be28104e.jpg
Alfonso's shoes clicked against the floor of the building. He greeted the individuals heading to one of the highest floors on the building, where his dad told them to meet once again. Usually his family meetings were important, but he was expecting good news. Business nowadays was lighter than ever and everything was going according to plan. So when he entered the large meeting room and saw his dad sitting at the end of his desk, he smiled at the thought of more prosperity.

Alfonso's grin upon entering his dad's meeting room waned when he mentioned the severity of their meeting. Of course he was glad to see his family and associates, but what was so important that he would solemnly offer drinks to these people? He knew what his family was like when handling business. These were the toughest men and women in the city, capable of monstrous acts unknown to the average man. What news could be threatening enough to make them use alcohol for pacifying it?

Alfonso smoothed out his green jacket and smiled once again. Surely he was just being dramatic. After all, nothing could be a threat to the Biancardi family, one of the most powerful mafia families in New York City.

"Ah, you're still alive old man? I was hoping I'd get my position as boss sooner than later." Alfonso relaxed a bit from his own joke as he accepted both a cigarette and a drink. He knew that something serious was about to go down, but if anyone could overcome obstacles, it was his dad.

B O W I E
Interactions/Mentions: Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray Bang Bang Bang Bang OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

Bowie removed his other earbud as the rest of the associates filed into the room. He usually kept one in, but the meeting called for professionalism, not music. Taking a drag of his cigarette as Antonio spoke, he wasn’t surprised to hear his disdain for cops seeing as they were a conflict of interest. Starting to daydream, he snapped back into the meeting as Toni tossed him the drive with instructions to set up the display.

Dumbass. He thought silently as he logged into his computer, seeing as he set up the password and software himself. It wasn’t a hard thing to do, and frankly ignorance always peeved him. Tapping on the file as it appeared on the screen, he plugged in the cable for the projecter that pointed to the lone wall. His job done.

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, he quickly pulled out the device as Antionio rattled on. Susan. Finished that chameleon code that could help Mr. Biancardi. Pass the word along. Also, we need fuel, pick us up some Chinese please on the way back? Thanks Bow-Tech. As much as he distained teamwork, the chameleon code had been a combination creationfrom the two. And it was a important one at that. ‘ Thanks Susan, will let him know. You bet, send me your order and i’ll have James take me.’

Bowie tucked his phone away, seeing that Antonio had finished talking, most likely his turn. Taking a deep breath, he glanced down at the screen. “I’ll keep this as simple as possible for you folks... Whenever the cops, or anyone for that matter tries to grab digital intel or information on us, if the information isn't sourced by the open internet with public keys, then it simply erases the Biancardi's name from any system, as well as pings a backdoor for a virus to enter their system. Which then allows me access to all of their digital signatures. So if anyone that’s on my system attempts to use the last name or any of our last names for that matter on a private sever other than mine, I will know.” Pausing for a moment to allow the others to process what he said, he continued.

But the footage on the screen is from the last week at the NYPD station. This won’t help us much, but it was more of a test. If i’m to get inside the cameras inside the station, i’ll need someone to enter in with one of my devices, and connect to the wifi... Which seeing as we’re all criminals, I highly doubt they’ll let us use their wifi” Tapping his cigarette in the ashtray, he took a drag, scanning the group as he crossed his arms.

Valentina Leona Wilkinson

s-l300.jpg At the old garage she'd worked in, Leona had always been bombarded with conversation from the other mechanics, friends or customers around the garage. Things were quite different at the Chop Shop. James was for from chatty and certainly wasn't one for practical jokes around the place. In all honesty, she didn't miss the jokes and light injuries often obtained from messing about around dangerous equipment. She didn't mind the silence too much, either. It saved her from having to open up to the man and allowed her to focus on fixing up the vehicles, her favourite passion. What she wasn't comfortable with was the fact she was certain James didn't trust her. She knew that under the circumstances she had little right to, but she still took it personally that he couldn't warm to her. Part of it was because she didn't mind the guy and under other circumstances he'd be someone she'd have associated with in the past. She hoped with a few more jobs and a few more bruises on behalf of the family, she might gain his trust. For herself more than the for cops.

She was crouched down working on a motorbike exhaust when James announced that he was leaving. "Alright," she called back to him. She didn't immediately look to her mentor as she was focused on an intricate piece of the exhaust. When she did look over her shoulder, it was just in time for her to get one last sweet eye-full of the man's bare chest before he put his t-shirt on. When he told her not to forget to lock up, she stood up and looked him in the eyes. "Of course not. I'm not a complete tool," she said, passing the wrench from one hand to her other.

Once the man had left, Leona didn't rush to call her contacts or start to snoop around the place. That would all be far too obvious. Besides which, the motorbike was not going to fix itself, so she got back to working on it, knowing bikes were where she excelled so they would be her best source of impressing her mentor.

*************​

fvjh.png
Once she was done at the garage, Leona locked up and headed home on her own motorbike. After cleaning herself up and putting on something more suiting for a driver, she headed to the Biancardi house where the car she tended to drive around in was parked up and waiting for her. She sat in the vehicle for a while before deciding to head into the house and see what everyone was up to. All of Antonio's closest associates were in a meeting with the boss. It seemed the lackeys had been left to babysit.

When she entered the house she saw Zoey, Sasha, Susan and Sophia around the lounge. "Evening, all," she greeted them. She found joining groups of people a little awkward, especially inside the Biancardi home. She was much more comfortable when driving the family around or busied in the garage. This was all too homely and comfortable for her. Still, she couldn't help but feel bad for Zoey at times. The girl was 21 and being watched like a hawk; treated like a child. Leona was out doing worse things when she was years younger than Zoey.

Mentions: Bang Bang Bang Bang (James/Sasha) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Zoey) Bellz Bellz (Sophia)

Last edited:
fefaedd0560db814a2e5e8930dab9f9c.png
With: Sasha Bang Bang Bang Bang Mentions: Susan OppositeInverse OppositeInverse ; Zoey neverbackdown neverbackdown ; Leona Misty Gray Misty Gray
9d13c80744bbf3796b0cef2723fb7260.png
Sophia saw Zoey step through the doorway as she stood in the lounge, watching her walk to the couch, she raised an eyebrow her way. Sophia personally couldn't give a shit less about what happened with Antonio's kids, however, she had an appearance to upkeep. Sighing softly, she crossed her arms. "And just where were you last night young lady?" Her voice was teasing, but only slightly. It was important that the family members let her or Chris know where they would be at all times as making sure they had full protection was part of their job. Zoey had neglected to do this, looking like she had a nice tumble in the sheets with a stranger instead.

Sophia's mouth turned down in a frown but knew that Zoey wouldn't be as intimidated by her. "There is coffee in the kitchen...you might want to get rid of that hangover before Chris gets back...he seems to be upping his training regiments."That was as far as her kindness would go as far as giving Zoey a heads up. She was just about to turn on her heels when Sasha's voice made her jump in surprise. He hadn't been home...and hadn't used the front door. Odd. Regardless, a smirk formed on her lips as he teased her for calling out to the house. Rolling her eyes, she turned to face him completely as he approached. "Golden Child? Ha! I think I'm nothing more than a pain in the ass to him." She chuckled before shaking her head. "Were you outside the whole time, you look a little pink?" She reached a hand forward and touched his cheek with her index finger before turning to see Susan approaching. She watched as she too addressed Zoey and went to sit beside her before Susan address herself.

Sophia wasn't a tech nerd. Bowen had tried desperately to teach her his ways a long time ago but the idea was shut down faster than he could say coding. But she indulged Susan, not having talked to the girl much besides business. She nodded her head along as she explained what she had been working on. Sophia got the gist of it and smirked slightly. "I think the Boss will be very please with you Sue." Sophia said in honest before looked around the room. Catching another glimpse of Zoey, she laughed softly. "I'll make a pot of coffee...you look like you could use it." Nodding her head for Sasha to follow her, a crackling noise in her ear indicated that Bowen was in. Just as she was walking out Leona walked into the room and greeted them all. "Evening Leona." Sophia murmured before a voice spoke.

They have footage Sophie...its been obtained, we need to fall back on our next plan. Bowen said into her ear to which she said nothing. Instead she reached a hand behind her ear and tapped the earpiece three times, a signal that she had heard him and understood what she needed to do. Once in the kitchen, Sophia moved to get started with the coffee pot, looking up to see if Sasha followed. "We are in the dark." Was all she said at first, "He's confirmed they are catching on." She kept her voice low and looked to the doorway where the girls sat in the lounge.​

tagging: ReverseTex ReverseTex

Giovanni

5YYviqb.jpg
"Oh I'm sure I'll give her call if something comes up." His voice was now lower than before, as if treading carefully as his eyes met with hers, a broad toothy smile splitting across his grizzled face. He has always regarded her as a rare creature, more savage than Antonio himself yet somehow more reserved as well. It was quite the strange, and alluring if you asked him in the twilight hours of drunkenness, combination indeed. His stare lingered a few more seconds than necessary as he took another sip of his brandy, the ice in the tumbler clinking gently against the glass confines of its container as the liquid poured over his tongue, a dull burning sensation rising in his cheeks. For a moment he thought about sitting next to her at the table, but instead decided to sit near James, as much as he despised his lack of attention to how he looked he supposed grease monkey was, at least in his eyes, a look.

The thoughts that were lethargically dancing around in his mind, alongside the low murmuring that had before gone unnoticed, suddenly came to a halt as Toni cleared his throat, his head turning to look at the guy as he stood at the far end of the table, eyes squinting slightly as he tried to make out what was being projected. Bowie had been talking about what he had been doing like some weird show and tell, going on about how if someone were to use the family last names that he would be flagged and that someone was needed to sneak into the NYPD for some reason or another. For a split second the thought of him doing it crossed his mind, given that he was just a businessman - albeit a suspicious one that worked for the Biancardi's - in the public records, but he quickly decided no seeing as how he didn't want to spend his night in a police station when he could be watching soccer back home.

"Sasha could probably do it. The wifi thing and all that." His voice wavered slightly as he said that, reaffirming in the last few words, as he had just let the thought jump into words without really thinking over it. After a few moments of pause he added nonchalantly "it would be good work for the kid" in such a way as to brush off his comment, shrugging as he took another sip of brandy and Toni finished up his story about Alonzo and the such. He almost felt sorry for them, but honestly they had it coming to them and they might have an easier time of it in Italia after all, given that the cops there were more of a joke than they were here. If they were smart they might start a shipping company so they can move goods between the countries, but if they were smart they would not have been called a sleaze by Toni and they would not have been burnt out of the city so he guessed there was really no hope for them.

Christopher Biancardi-Fontana

028964-jpg-c_215_290_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx-jpg.387746
"Evening, Bowie," Chris greeted young man. "Fuck sake!" he thought to himself. Now he had 'Under Pressure' in his head. That guy needed a new name before Chris grew less fond of the songs of the legend that was David Bowie. Regardless, the kid was useful and of far more use to the this family than he would be if he ever learnt about that waste of space father of his. As Bowie spoke about port scans, Chris smiled and nodded along at whatever nerdy talk this was. He knew what spyware and servers were, but the context of this was just alien to him. "I caught 50% of your drift, but do go on as I'm sure all will become clear," he seriously told Bowie.

When Lacey entered the room, Chris brought his attention to her. She looked as fabulous as ever and he was sure he could see that look in her eyes - the one that suggested she'd had a satisfying day. That was always a good look on her. Most looks were, if he was being completely honest. "It went well enough," he told her. He'd either be getting the money back or Harry would be dying tomorrow. They would still get the money back one way or another. By this point it was a win/win. Chris returned the flirtatious smile to Lacey before straightening up and getting back to business.

With mentions of Lacey and Giovanni ensuring debts were repaid, a smile crossed Chris' face. "There may be another guy headed your way very soon," he informed them. His expression as he said it was serious yet casual. He didn't much like Harry, so it was no skin off his nose if the guy was put down. Damn it, he could put a ribbon around the guy's neck and gift him to Lacey. She'd find that romantic or even a turn on, surely?

Chris watched the projection of the security footage and an impressed smile crossed his lips. He glanced to Bowie. This was nerdcore stuff right here and Chris was happy to see Bowie wasn't wasting his nights playing online fantasy games in some basement. He nodded along as Antonio spoke about the cops getting smarter and the number of rats growing. Breeding like their rodent namesakes. He was more than happy to help exterminate them.

Antonio told him to find them a new partner in the drug circuit. "I'll work on it as a priority," he confidently assured his uncle. He had a few contacts in mind who could hook him up with suitable business partners and he was looking forward to getting onto the task. He was sure he could find someone better than Alonzo - one who wasn't trying to rip them off.

Bowie then went on to discuss his work again and Chris focused his attention back onto the younger man. Everything appeared to add up and he seemed to have been thorough with his work, so he couldn't knock him for it. "I'd say the test was a success, Bowie." He sat back when there was mention of someone needing to go into the station with the device and Giovanni put Sasha's name forward. It would be tricky, but he was sure Sasha could do it if his name had been suggested by Giovanni.

Bellz Bellz (Antonio/Lacey) Bang Bang Bang Bang (James) KnightSergeant KnightSergeant (Giovanni) Reis Reis (Alfonso)

Last edited:
Zoey Biancardi
Zoey looked over as Susan entered the room and then sat beside her. “I’m so sorry” she gushed as the plans they had made came back to her mind “we were supposed to go for one drink after class yesterday and next thing I know I’m sitting in some random guys house off my head” she told her with an apologetic look on her face. She then laughed slightly as she motioned to the tracksuit bottoms she was wearing “I don’t even know who he was but I robbed his trousers and in the process lost my jacket and jeans” she added. It was only then that Zoey realized how ridiculous she looked, she still had on her nice dressy top that she wore to college but her high waisted jeans were now replaced with oversized black tracksuit bottoms, her makeup was probably half off and she was sure her hair had gone slightly wavy during the night. She rested her head back on the couch with a groan but quickly lifted it when she heard Sophia address her.

When asked where she had been a half smirk crossed her face “I don’t really know” she said with a shrug. She groaned again when Sophia mentioned her training with Chris “he’s going to get a lot of entertainment out of this isn’t he?” she asked as she threw her head black again onto the couch and pinched her eyes shut. She just needed her headache to go away and maybe then she could cope with life today. “Oh please and thank you” she said in reply as Sophia offered to make a pot of coffee.

Zoey opened her eyes again as she heard more voices enter the room. “Sasha” she greeted sending a small nod in his direction before she turned to face the door “Hi Leona” Zoey said as she sent a smile in the girls direction before turning to Susan. “Can we just lie here and watch movies?” She asked her an innocent tone to her voice.

Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray OppositeInverse OppositeInverse Bang Bang Bang Bang

The Boss' Wife
f5ede712ce88a178338a2a150e1be467.jpg
Scarlet exited the back door of her luxurious limousine with a satisfied sigh. She could feel the pleasant evening breeze brushing through her hair as she entered the Biancardi residence, a large host of men in black following suit. The men were all armed and dressed relatively the same; they were similar even to the tired and worn out expressions on their faces. She almost pitied her bodyguards; on a regular evening like this, they could only expect to have to carry loads of dresses and jewels after spending long, tedious hours waiting for her to pick what she'd like to buy. But that was what they were paid to do, and if she didn't take advantage of the opportunity she was given, it would only be foolish. After all, as far as Scarlet was concerned, a few thousand dollars spent on some clothes was nothing to her rich family; she counted on them to earn back everything she'd spent in no time.

Once she entered the lobby of her home following Leona's recent arrival, she overheard Zoey complaining about an apparently crappy day so far. "Zoe hun, if you have time to watch movies then I suppose that means you have time to help out your mom?" She smiled and waved in greeting to the others in the lounge as her bodyguards rushed to place aside endless stacks of clothes she'd just bought. She approached Zoey and affectionately rubbed her back. "You must have seen my wardrobe at some point, right? If you pick something you like, maybe it will clear your headache faster?"

Gabriel Biancardi

5ada9f7f-5a2f-4622-8160-3c6aab6ebb33.png
WIA Studio, Gini Italia Photoshoot

The large studio was silent except for the flashes of the photographer’s camera. With every few photos taken the lone subject of the photoshoot shifted slightly on the luxurious burgundy couch. This photographer was hard to please. They’d been shooting for nearly 30 minutes in just this outfit alone and his facial muscles were getting tired from all the smoldering he had been doing. There were rumors floating around that there were models in the past that had been forced to shoot for more than half a day consecutively by the deceptively timid looking man in front of him. Gabe sure as hell wasn’t going to be “lounging” stiffly on this couch for any more than what he had already done. He only tolerated it up to this point because the man was world famous and had been hired personally by his current employer. This project was a large scale one by an even larger brand name and, technically speaking, Gabe was just a dime-a-dozen young model clambering for the position. He should have no right to complain. But screw this, his back hurt.

The bodyguard he had brought along was, fortunately, a smart one and understood the look Gabe had sent him. “Mr. Green, pardon, but Gabriel has another appointment to go to soon,” his intimidating “manager” said, disrupting the photographer’s almost scarily intense concentration. “Oh no, I’m sorry, I got carried away.” No kidding. A few further polite words were exchanged and Gabe was out of there, wiping lipstick off his mouth. “We’re going back to the house,” he told his companion as he entered the Porsche parked outside. Obviously, he didn’t actually have any appointments waiting.

The Biancardi Family Mansion

The car pulled into the large mansion of the Biancardi family and Gabriel walked into the living room, his Polite SmileTM quickly fading. This house was the one place where Gabriel could relax. Entering the living room, he saw his mother, Susan, Sophia and Zoey gathered around a huge stack of shopping bags. He gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek and a nod to both Sophia and Susan. He wasn’t particularly close to Sophia but she was a presence he had gotten used to and comfortable with. Susan, on the other hand, was a much newer addition to the Family. He thought she was pleasant to hang around, but like and trust weren’t the same thing. Gabe found it hard to trust anyone outside his closest circle with the recent happenings, things that the “grown-ups” tried to pretend wasn’t happening around him. But Gabe was always good at connecting the dots and he was honestly pretty sick of their attempts to leave him out of these things. He’d never admit it but that was why he had perhaps been a little prickly around his father, older brother and Chris lately.

Moving on from that trail of thought, Gabe’s eyes found Zoey. “Wow, Zoe, you look like shit,” escaped his lips. He didn’t need to look twice to know that his sister had been out drinking last night. No wonder he hadn’t seen her around. Gabe almost always slept early, no matter how much people teased him about needing beauty sleep. By people, he meant Chris, of course. “What’s happening here?” He questioned, unbuttoning his top button as he sank down onto the sofa.

Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray (Chris), Bellz Bellz (Antonio), Reis Reis (Alfonso)
Interactions: Bellz Bellz (Sophia), OppositeInverse OppositeInverse (Susan), neverbackdown neverbackdown (Zoey), Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus (Scarlet)

Last edited:
Zoey Biancardi
Zoey heard the door open and turned to see her mother enter the lounge being followed by her men carrying shopping bags. With the amount of items that her mother bought, she was sure that they could open a shop right here in the lounge. She couldn’t help the smirk that took place on her lips as she watched the men struggling with the bags. Zoey just never understood how her mother could spend so much time and money on shopping, when Zoey tended to get clothes it was an in and out job and she usually knew exactly what she was going for.

When her mother asked for her help, Zoey sighed loudly “clothes are not going to help me” she said in a slightly child like wingey voice. “I just want to lie here with Susan and watch movies until Chris comes back” she told her mother as she looked towards her. “I’m sure Nikki would love to help you though” Zoey offered, knowing that her sister was a lot more into fashion and clothes than she was. Zoey just hoped Nikki came home from school so that their mother could get her help instead of trying to get Zoe of the couch.

Zoey was glad for the momentary distraction off her when Gabe walked in and greeted their mother, the distraction was short lived however when he turned his attention to her and told her she looked terrible. “Thanks Gabe, your so sweet” she said in a slightly sarcastic tone. When Gabe sat down on the couch, Zoey rested her head on his shoulder “I’m extremely hungover, Chris is going to torture me in training today and Mom is trying to get me to help her with her clothes” Zoey moaned to him before smirking as she lifted her head slightly to whisper to him “although I think helping with clothes would be worse than anything Chris could throw at me”. Zoey put her head back onto Gabe’s shoulder and closed her eyes “So what movie are we watching?” She asked.

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse (Susan)
GetThree GetThree (Gabe)
Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus (scarlet)

Mentions apolla apolla (Nikki)

With: ReverseTex ReverseTex Misty Gray Misty Gray Bang Bang Bang Bang KnightSergeant KnightSergeant Reis Reis mentions:
Again, Toni wasn't much of a tech whiz, but Bowie definitely knew his shit, so he knew they were all in good hands with the kid. Nodding his head along silently as Bowie explained, the big boss didn't say a word as he stroked his facial hair, deep in thought. Bowie addressed on snag in the plan, they were all criminals with a record and they would need someone to get it not the station. Luckily, Toni's associates were on the ball with this type of problem and Giovanni offered up Sasha to do the job. Toni pursed his lips and nodded his head again, looking around the room to see if the other's would agree to this. He was newer to the family business, but trusted nonetheless.

"So, then that's settled, we get Sasha to get the camera's connected inside the station, quick in and out thing." The boss clapped his hands together to signify the ending of one issue as he moved to address another. "I have sent a few other men around town, to see if we could catch anyone else snooping around our sites of business and so far the coast has been cleared...the rats have their own surveillance I am sure, so it will be an interesting challenge to see who will fuck up first."

"The test Bowie had done was very successful of which I have no doubts, but if we do not act on this soon and begin to track their movement, we will suffer. I want this job to be done by the tomorrow or at the very least the end of the week." His tone of voice made it clear that they were in no room for messing around with this situation any longer. "Also, I have a shipment of a few drug strains coming into tonight and I need it to be delivered safely to the warehouse across town. Any volunteers?" A cheeky grin formed on his lips. When everything was answered and volunteers were established, Toni turned to his son giving him another cheeky grin. "Sorry boy, your dad is still kicking it. Got a few miles left on me." He opened his arms to hug his son before stepping back. "I think this next meeting I will let you handle, I do feel the stresses of all this cop shit weighing down on my old heart."

Last edited:
B O W I E
Interactions/Mentions: Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray Bang Bang Bang Bang OppositeInverse OppositeInverse

Bowie pressed his cigarette into the ashtray, done with the cancer stick for the time being. Making his way from Antonio’s desk as he continued on, he removed his earbuds from his phone. Untangling the mess, he removed the small walkman he carried within the breast pocket of his coat, and plugged it in. His mother told him it had been his father’s, the only thing he truly left behind... Sticking a bud in, the first song on the track being Rebel Rebel, his namesake.

Thanks Toni for the compliment. But i’m afraid i’ll have to pass on your drug run, have to get the device ready for tomorrow. Have a good night everyone, stay safe.” Giving a wave as he exited the room, that had always been his exit line. Their line of work was dangerous, and these people were like family to him. The least he could say was that...

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a, Jupiter and Mars....

Entering Lee Fu, the resident chinese restaurant about 5 blocks from Toni’s building, Bowie removed his sunglasses. This place was under his watch luckily, so hiding mattered very little. As he waited in line, his foot tapping gently to the rhythm of Sinatra, he studied the packed restaurant. The resident workers and chinese folk cackled in their native tongue per usual, almost obnoxiously. A few people stood, blasé due to waiting for their orders. A sharp-dressed man sat in the far corner beside the window, his eyes focused deeply upon a computer screen. “You! Order food?!” Snapped from his thoughts, he sauntered to the counter. “Apologies. Give me a orange chicken with brown rice, and a half a dozen of eggrolls please. Keep the change.” Slapping a twenty on the counter, he turned his heels, before being abruptly stopped once more. “Name?!” Smirking, he chuckled. “Bowie.”

He loved confusing waiters and waitresses with that, they always gave him the funniest looks. The man in the corner however, perked up slightly. Seeing his small table only had the remainder chair left in the establishment, and he had just walked five blocks, he made his way over. Extending his hand to the man, he gave him a polite smile. “Names Bowie, may I ask is that seat taken? I’m afraid i’m just beat.” Waiting for the man’s ok, he gave him a thankful nod as he sat. “Thanks man, much appreciated.” The track momentarily stopped, the next song being Bennie and the Jets. Hey i’m quite a frequenter here, and i’ve never seen you around? You new to town?” Bowie locked his hazel eyes with the other man’s, who looked oddly similar to his.

Bowen Reddington
1000full-colin-firth.jpg
With: Bowie ReverseTex ReverseTex mentions:
Bowen had paid no attention to the people coming in and out of the Chinese place, focusing solely on the work before him. He had been messing around with codes all more, trying different things to see what would stick. The NYPD made it very clear to him that the Biancardi's had caught on, finding their undercover cops around one of the business sites...or at least that's what they speculated it was. Unfortunately they were correct and it was now Bowen's job to cover the asses of their main undercover cops on this mission.

After Bowen informed Sophia of the information the Biancardi's knew of, he had expected to receive a response in return, the more experience cop was normally so on top of everything, so it was surprising when she hadn't responded. He was typing away quickly on his keyboard before a voice pulled him from his thoughts. Looking up, he heard a name that was all too familiar. His jaw dropped slightly, but he quickly snapped it back into place. The person who was walking towards him didn't seem real, and he wasn't sure if he wanted it to be.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck He repeated in his head as Bowie finally made the stretch over to him. Wasting no time, Bowen snapped his emotions into place and wore a pleasant and friendly expression. Reaching his own hand out, Bowen shook his son's hand firmly. Staring up at him, the resemblance to his mother was uncanny and Bowen's own heart almost shattered. If that wasn't enough to top it off...the walkman in his breast pocket set him over the edge. "....I know you won't understand my reasons son, but its time you knew the truth. Take care of your mother, she needs someone who will be there for her...Take care of yourself Bradley, I await the day we meet again......I love you son."Clicking the stop button on the recorder, he looked down at his lap and the blue walkman there, slipping the tape back inside, he stood. The dead of the night left him feeling empty as he shuffled into his son's room and placed the walkman on his dresser, a soft kiss was placed on his forehead and a hand stroked his cheek. Taking a moment longer to look at him, he shuffled out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Grabbing the duffle bag he packed with his things, he moved over to his room. His wife, Adeline, slept silently. He knew this was wrong, to leave her for reasons such as this...but the career he had...it would support him. Now he had this promotion, he couldn't afford to be found out. "...Someday...I'll give you everything you need." He vowed to her. A soft snore was her response and with that, he turned from the room. A thick lump formed in his throat as he strode through the apartment and out the door, forcing himself to never look back.

"Bowen...its a pleasure to meet you Bowie, and please please have a seat." The smile on his face only faltering slightly as his son pressed the issue of him never being here before. Bowen knew this had been a foolish idea, he had been warned by his own that it was a dangerous game to play and yet here he was.

He had come here with the intent of somehow, at some point...running into his son. Now that he was here in front of him, he didn't know what to do. Looking back to the walkman, a fond smile showed on his face. " Ah, I'm from around town...just have another Chinese place I like to head to. Interesting choice of music player....haven't seen one of those since the early 80s. It was always so exciting to go out to the store and by new tapes, unlike simply downloading the mp3 file like they do now. " So he had been given the walkman. He wondered if the tape he left inside was still in his son's possession....clearly he had yet to flip over the tape, his son was brilliant...surely he would have found him by now. His phone vibrated as messages began flowing in from Sophia, he quickly silenced it after checking them briefly.
iphone-ZBpg.png

B O W I E
Interactions/Mentions: Bellz Bellz

Bowie chuckled slightly at the older man’s name, “Ha! What are the odds.” Briefly adjusting the collar of his leather jacket, the man went on about how it was his first time here. There was hundreds of chinese places in New York, plus a large population. This one wasn’t that special. Maybe the man worked nearby? He sure looked the part.

But the comment about his walkman peaked his interest, seeing that it fell on his lap. Must’ve happened when he was fixing his coat... “Haha yeah, it was my father’s... ” Putting the worm blue and white walkman on the table, he removed his earbud, stuffing them in his coat. “Just plays the same nine songs, but they’re not bad. Plus, I mean one gave me my nickname. I’m a huge oldie person, and I mean look at me! Walking James Dean.”

He had never been good in social situations, even as a kid. But, this conversation felt oddly comfortable, as if the two knew each other. He paused as he watched the older man look to his phone. Most likely his work, wherever that was. Allowing the man to response, his tapped his foot nervously under the table. What was he about to do...?

Well you seem insightful on these things, maybe you can help me out? I dropped this thing as a kid, and it got the top stuck on it. Same nine songs for 20 years isn’t that fun, but they are comforting. Maybe you can crack it?” Bowie handed the man the walkman, his most private possession he owned. “I’m a techie, but this is a bit outdated for me. Plus, i’m not sure if I want to hear the other side... Fear of the unknown ya know?” Chuckling at the last part, he set his hands in his lap, his foot still tapping away.

Last edited:
Alfonso took a deep sip of his drink and sighed. He hated when the cops were threatening his family. The purpose of the NYPD, after all, was to organize the masses. But the Biancardi family was bigger than them.

Although Alfonso personally had no idea what kind of technological magic was being discussed just now, he acknowledged the cooperative nature of his family. If the police wanted to try and stop them from getting the power they deserve, they would be facing some of the best technical minds in the country, not to mention the city. The deep web was latin to him, but he felt unthreatened by those rats because he knew that Bowie had their backs.

Alfonso grinned slightly when his dad mentioned drug transactions. The job itself was usually quite messy, he had helped with the small stuff when he was younger. But the main thing he reacted to was his dad's grin, hinting at the danger of this particular assignment. And Alfonso, being perpetually bored, was always looking for some danger.

"I might take you up on that offer. If you keep doing these heavy meetings, I'm afraid cops might really be the death of you," he said jokingly. "Actually, I'd like to take on this drug deal thing." Alfonso felt glad to finally be looking at a job that he could possibly tackle. He didn't really know if he would get the job, being heir to the business and all, but he just felt sooo bored from just partying, drinking, having unrestrained sex and joining the occasional torturing session. Yawn. Risking death while delivering drugs was a surefire way of finally getting that adrenaline he was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back