• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One "You and I, Mortals" (CS,Plot/Lore + opt OOC chat)

Main
Here
Other
Here

Arnalia

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Magical Beast name/Titles :

Magical Beast species :

Magical Beast appearance (opt) :
any face claim you want but personally I will take a drawing or anime artbreeder

Full human name : surname first if you want to respect the Chinese order but it isn't necessary

Nicknames or used name :

Human age :
my character will be in their twenties personally

Gender (or just pronouns) :

Appearance :
same as the beast one for FC

Personality :

Abilities :
one or two superpower that should be related to our magical beast form. We already start with great combat ability but style of fighting can be included if you want.

Weapons (opt) :

Backstory :

Likes & Dislikes :

Others (quotes,facts ect) :

Magical Beast name/Titles : Lord of Mt. Xi

Magical Beast species: White Tiger

Magical Beast appearance:
yang-liu-11112236.jpg
White Tiger by Yang Liu @artstation

Full human name: Wen ZhaoJun

Nicknames or used name: Ah-Jun

Human age: 25

Appearance:
download20220301232531.png
Made with Picrew

Abilities :
  1. Wood element Qi
  2. Mystical Beast Martial Arts: Claws and Fangs
  3. Wen-Style Swordsmanship
Weapons: Dao (single-edged sword)

Backstory:
The White Tiger that reigned supreme over the untouched land under the shades of Mount Xi. Perched atop his throne, he watched the humans below living their short but fulfilling lives. Years passed by as his curiosity grew unrestrained, until one day he decided to step down from the mountain and entered the Wheel of Reincarnation.

His wish to be a human would pass.

He was born as the second son of the Wen Clan, and bestowed the name ZhaoJun by his parents. As one of the sons of a General, he was tempered in both martial arts and academics. His younger days were far from easy, but it was the first time for him to feel the warmth of a mother. The first time to have a father he could rely on. The first time to have brothers and sisters that he could spend his days playing and arguing with. It was a life that was far more chaotic, yet more fulfilling that the hundreds of years he had spent atop his lone throne at Mount Xi.

He had barely came of age when karma finally caught up with him.

The Wen Clan was decimated in a fight for supremacy. His home was burned to the ground, while his family was massacred one after another. He was the only one to survive the tragedy, cursed to etch the scene of slaughter in his eyes until the time he returned back to Heaven.

• wei-guan-b4.jpg
    Art by Wei Guan on artstation

Magical Beast name/Titles :
    Lady of the Jade Mountain
    Queen of Mt. Kunlun

Magical Beast species :
    Phoenix/Fenghuang

Human form268253_imiHEsEH.png
    Made on picrew

Full human name :
    Liu Li qiong (Beautiful Red Jade)

Nicknames or used name :
    Family/Friends :
    Liyu (beautiful Jade)

Mercenaries/employers/common folks : RedClaw

Human age :

Gender (or just pronouns) :
    female, she/her

Thank you 😭 I did my best to try and stay true to your character !

Btw we didn't talk about the posting time. What say you about at least one post every two week ? I have another rp that start tomorrow and it's lit to adv lit plus require to post frequently enough.
I don't want to make you wait for a response 😅
Does it fit you or would you prefer once a week ? (I'm fine with it but my response may be a lil shorter)

Waouh thank that's great. I will try to post as soon as I can but if I can't it will be within two weeks :)

I checked on the net real quick and learned that the white tiger is known as the King of the West......and the Phoenix the Queen of the South.......Can I tell you are from the South ? So we switch side or you prefer to just edit it (since we don't follow accurate mythology it doesn't really matter, but I just found the detail neat lol)

Oh that myth is its own entire thing. The one about tiger being west and phoenix being south is from the four guardians of cardinal directions. The south bird is not even phoenix, but vermillion bird (technically, chinese phoenix, the fenghuang, is not a phoenix either, they have neither fire nor rebirth ability).

On the other hand, I mentioned your character being from the west because Kunlun mountain is in the west (it's in tibet in modern map, which is the far western part of china). You can say ZhaoJun is from the south or any other directions if you want, since Xi is not a real mountain :ghostuvu:

White tiger being the king of the mountain is also not part of the four guardian beasts myth. In old times, animals still haunt the forests where humans haven't explored yet, and usually there would be legends about the "Lord of the Land", a kind of local deity, which also usually takes shape of animals. These are usually predators (tigers, bears, wolves) although sometimes herbivores could become a deity too, like deers.

That's super interesting ! I also hear about the fenghuang being from the west, Chinese mythology is fascinating ! But for rp sake I decided that I would blend the myths a little heh heh. It's official you're from the South (funny it's the same region my OC from Munus Deorum live), now speak with a southern accent as I throw west coast slang at you. 🤣

Heya ! I just wondered if you had a specific want for the plot about the execution of your familly? I have some idea for the "official version" but I think it may be time we start to plot the rest of the rp when our character travel together. What do you think ? :)

From Darkness From Darkness (I desactivated the email cuz I got too many XD so when you wanna start a discussion @ me. I will do the same)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back