Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Kenji Jensai

King of Procrastination
This rp is about a War between Yokai and Humans.There will be no specific rules for what kind of yokai you can be but don't make it too overpowered.Yokai will have only 2 unless you pm me and make a good case power, but this power can have multiple uses.Also if your gonna make a human oc I put in 4 classes to choose from Monks excel at hand to hand combat, Shaman excel at using things like potions ,talismans,and small magic, Holy Men use words from scripture As Weapons and SpiritualWarroriors use blessed weapons to fight demons.Well, that's it for now also there is no specific plot it's mainly player-driven so your OCS actions affect the story for better or worse.Oh, yea you can make up to 2 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since someone was confused about the human classes I decided to make this

Monk: Good at hand to hand fighting,Very Fast Low stamina

Shaman: Uses Talismans that bind and injure demons ,creates a variety of ointments and medicines,

Holy Me:Use Mantras or words from religious texts to combat demons ,very vulnerable to physical attacks,

SpiritualWarriors: Skilled in the use of Blessed Weaponry or wearing Holy armor,Has high stamina and defense has a low attack because of the weight of their armor and weapons also extremely low speed.

Beast Wielders-Physically weak they must be protected by yokai.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back