• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Well darn he created a Kitsune. And I was going to make one. Is it ok if there are two kitsunes?

Tiegirl yes its okay for you to make a kitsune and about the human classes heres the rundown

Monk: Good at hand to hand fighting,Very Fast Low stamina

Shaman: Uses Talismans that bind and injure demons ,creates a variety of ointments and medicines,

Holy Me:Use Mantras or words from religious texts to combat demons ,very vulnerable to physical attacks,

SpiritualWarriors: Skilled in the use of Blessed Weaponry or wearing Holy armor,Has high stamina and defense has a low attack because of the weight of their armor and weapons also extremely low speed.

well time to make a tanuki or a nekomata

xD i love how everyone treats taro how I wanted him to be treated as some uncontrollable force of nature

Well guys Im gonna hit the hay when I return I expect to see a ship EtoxKuro xD well I need to dream of an idea for a awesome tanuki idea I mean a creature with balls that large are badass.

After a hundred year struggle with writer's block, I have finally been able to finish my character with Kenji's support. (o'v'o)

@KrissKrass @Seraph Darkfire So, the yokai have their thing going on. How do you guys want to start up the humans? Patrolling the city and getting the heads up about yokai attacks and having to go track them down or something?

@Sen Pai Well, I was just going to wing it :P I've already posted, figured I'd explain why my character was in the city and also showing off a little of his skills.

Quick question before I start, do the yokai hunters know each other or are we all just going to have a jolly good time fighting yokai with strangers?

@Sen Pai I think those in similar groups would be familiar with each other. However, people like Cale, who aren't really affiliated with Yokai Hunter Organizations would be an unknown variable.

Also, a lot of stuff is happening very quickly. I had to take into account the car exploding as well as Tora's attack. I think I handled it very well though.

Also the reason I made Tora approach your ocs is because its in my nature to involve everyone I don't want people to feel excluded ya know

Yea he's still watching and yes your welcome but I can't seem to find a way for a tanuki character to get involved though everytime I try I burst out laughing because of a very key feature they posses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back