Yo

Under Dunder

Hello, My name is Elias. I'm a 16 year old art student from Sweden. I came here in hopes of finding a few fun role-plays to take part of, and it seems as if i'm in luck. I enjoy drawing and painting, as you probably could guess, but I also write a lot of poetry and stories. I guess that's all for now.

Welcome to rpnation!

We actually have an area titled 'Creativity' where you can post poetry and short stories for other people to read if that's something you'd be interested. I only just started using it myself and it's actually kinda fun to peruse.

If you have any general questions about the site or how to find things, let me know and I'm willing to try and help. I've been here for a little over a year myself so I like to think I know my way around.

Happy roleplaying and it's nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome to RPN!

It's a great place with great people, don't be afraid to reach out. A great place to look when looking for new RPs to join is the interest check section of the type of RP you want to join. The rules are rather simple, and the staff really do see all. There is indeed a place specifically for art or poetry, and it's great, I'd certainly recommend it for you.

To aid with the jumping in I'd advice the following threads. For any and all questions you may have here is a good place. It's likely that your question has been asked before, and if not, you can always create a new thread. With your questions answered, and the rules carefully studied, you can go join any RP. Like I said, the interest check section of the genre you're looking for is the best place to look, whether for a RP to join or people that want to join your RP. Now that you want to make your posts all fancy to impress everyone, explanations about bbcode can be found here, or if you want to dive right into the depths of bbcode, here. Like everything in life though, don't overdo it.

So that's about everything I think you might need to know to get started. If you still have some questions, don't be afraid to ask, me or someone else. Everyone here was new sometime after all.

Welcome to the best site for RPing, have fun!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I love the creativity forum. If you post something, lemme know. I'd be more than happy to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back