Video Games Yo who's your main in OW

Right now I'm trying to play more Pharah to carry myself out of the wooden rank hell, but mostly tanks and support.

I'm stuck in gold :/

Be glad, man. You don't want to get stuck in bronze. Almost 4 out of 10 game ended with someone leaving the match. No one really cares about playing tank and support. Very salty and toxic atmosphere. Bad for your mental wellbeing in general.

Lolol I've only touched QP so far (waaay too scared to do comp xD) but I've put the most time into McCree so I'd say that I main him. Otherwise, I'd either go with Sombra, Ana, or Moira.

I'm a Mercy main. I love zipping around the map and using the pistol during my ultimate to put pressure on enemies. :) I've been playing more Widow and Ana, though, to improve my aim.

Since I’ve played it so long my mains vary.
Main characters are: Widow, Pharah, Mercy, DVA, Ana.

I play mostly everyone though. Really depends on what I feel like playing.

Be glad, man. You don't want to get stuck in bronze. Almost 4 out of 10 game ended with someone leaving the match. No one really cares about playing tank and support. Very salty and toxic atmosphere. Bad for your mental wellbeing in general.

Please tell me you’re not stuck in bronze...I wish I could help you D:

I’ve been top 500 almost every season

Please tell me you’re not stuck in bronze...I wish I could help you D:

I’ve been top 500 almost every season

I'm stuck in bronze, there's always someone throwing/leaving. Sad bronze life. They are not kidding when they said it's hard to climb out of this hell hole.

Mercy, cus I pretty much love healing in any game ever. I find it alot more fun than offensive roles.

i try to main someone from each category but i'm...mostly a soldier or mccree main lmao.

My OG main is Hanzo...Soldier a close second. I tend to drift more towards DPS as i find it caters more towards my playstyle. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back