YO New to forum and kinda new to RP

Consciouszombie

Yo! I used to RP a looooot with online friends YEARS ago but when we fell out of contact I stopped rp (continued to make up lots of characters and dumb stories;;; ). And would love to make new friends to get back into it. I am getting into tabletop with irl friends at the moment as well as trying to RP in World of Warcraft which is super scary and I haven't managed just yet! I am a big weenie. I figured maybe getting back into simple forum rp would be a good way to get my confidence up? I can do both simple stuff and long descriptive paragraphs! I am not picky, I mostly just want to have a laugh with other people about our dumb characters.

I'm an oldie! 27 and I am looking to meet people who rp around my age. :'D

I love vidjea gams, all them good RPGS, Garrus Vakarian is my husband. World of Warcraft is kinda new, I've been really into it for about a year and I am really looking forward to the expansion. I am really into Orcs atm, so if anyone loves Orcs too that would be groovy. I am generally a big fan of monsters and even alien type characters. So I love dumb violent explody sci fi media, but I am also hopelessly obsessed with regency romance and general cheesy stuff too.

I'm currently on break before starting my second year at Uni, I'm a mature art student in the UK. So I have a lot of free time right now.

THAT'S IT?? TY if you read all that rubbish.

Welcome! You sound like a super interesting person! I don’t know much about WoW but feel free to PM me anytime and we can just chat! (Ps, I’m around your age! 24 here lol)

Welcome! You sound like a super interesting person! I don’t know much about WoW but feel free to PM me anytime and we can just chat! (Ps, I’m around your age! 24 here lol)
Sweet, I will do that when I am able, thanks for the invite, it makes the prospect of starting conversation a lot less scary. And yay!

Welcome! I’m new here too and I’ve been trying to get myself involved with WoWrp these last few months as well. The game itself is not new to me, been playing it ever since wrath. I feel old rip

Feel free to dm me whenever!! I’d love to chat and we can hopefully write together soon ?

Users who are viewing this thread