Yo, I'm King!!

kinghotcakes

hey there!

my name is King, and i'm new to this website. that being said, i have a lot of practice with rping, and have been actively doing so for about 2 or 3 years now. i love making original characters, and am always making more. ;v;

however, aside from roleplaying, i am also interested in a lot of other things like youtube, cartoons, and video games. i also really like to draw and sing.

i love to make new friends, so don't hesitate to send me a message! ☆

Hello and welcome to RPN! It is nice to have you, I'm so glad you've joined us here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Or if you'd rather, stop by here~

Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

P.S.

burnsplaque.png

Welcome to the darkside!

We're glad to have you around. I also enjoy making a few friends from time to time but I'm secretly an evil witch that casts spells on snails. Don't worry though, I have yet to meet anyone that is a snail. There is something here for any and all folks!

ivivi said:

Welcome to the darkside!

We're glad to have you around. I also enjoy making a few friends from time to time but I'm secretly an evil witch that casts spells on snails. Don't worry though, I have yet to meet anyone that is a snail. There is something here for any and all folks!
Ah! Well, luckily I am not a snail! I am just a cosmic entity. ;v; Nice to meet you!

I'm Surchi, and I wish you the best of luck on your adventure. Make friends, make characters and cherish memories on your flash drive.

( ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back