• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~!Yaoi IS a Girl's Best Friend!~

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
Hey my name's Quineon and I'd love to role play with you!
I don't have any requirements. One liners are just fine!

Fandoms:

1) Star Wars - With the upcoming film soon among us, I have an impulsive need to play as General Hux. Kylux is one of my OTPs but with that being said I really want to play an enemies to friends relationship between Hux and Rey. Ren is Rey's cousin, in my mind at least, and she could possibly reach a point where Hux becomes her gay best friend. I know that's stretching things a BIT much but if you're willing I know we can have fun with this topic!

2) "IT" - Beverly Marsh is the ULTIMATE I'm uncultured hag!~ Richie, Eddie, Stan and Bill are all queer and love her like a sister. I ship Richie with Eddie and Stan with Bill. Aged up of course!

3) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - The Book Series - Back in grade school, Klaus Baudelaire was one of my secret crushes and I shipped the hell out of him and Duncan Quagmire. If you haven't read "The End" I'm sorry for spoiling things...If the Baudelaire and Quagmire triplets had survived and reached adulthood I'd like to think that maybe...just maybe their sisters would have pushed them together.

4) Scott Pilgrim - Book Series Again - Years after Mobile breaks up with him, Ramona Flowers is tired of seeing a lonely Wallace pining after every boy in sight and decides to introduce him to her "Original Character" of a brother. Could Scott and Wallace be in love with members of the same family? Tune in Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel! (Always wanted to say that!)

5) Neon Genesis Evangelion - Kaworu WAS born to meet Shinji (Alternate Universe Only! Kaworu doesn't need to die twice...was that a spoiler? $#@%!)

6) Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Angel and Spike man that's all I'm gonna say...oh yeah that and Tara never should have died and will always remain Willow's loving, breathing girlfriend in my mind

Please feel free to suggest another fandom!
Peace!
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back