Yaoi Highschool Roleplay, Anyone?

~Juvenile~Orion~

So I thought I'd try starting an rp with a larger group of people (this will be my first if it goes well...)

I wasn't really sure what theme I wanted to give the highschool (besides it being an all boys highschool of course..)

I considered making it sort of zodiac/horoscope themed and having everyone's sign play some sort of significant role.

I also considered an animal persona type theme, similar concept as above but with animals (the characters would be completely human though..)

I even thought about leaving it as just a typical highschool..But that would be boring.

I have quite a few other ideas too but the two I listed are the ones I want to do.

Maybe I'll make two roleplays? Or if people are just interested in only one of the ideas I'll just go with that...

But still please let me know if your interested and which idea you like :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I meant which plot to go with (zodiac or animal).. I refer to it as a theme since it's basically the same thing with a tiny change in the details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay (~^3^)~

*is too impatient* I think I will make the roleplay and people can just sign up as they want to

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back