• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yandere-chan and senpai <3

"Hey Nato, great to see you again!" He turned to the voice that called him and gave a wide smile. His eyes brightened up and his mood improved drastically. Nato had a black hair, pale skin and dark eyes. He was slender and somewhat weak-looking. He lifted his hand to give a wave. He saw the school entrance with a bunch of his friends already there, chatting in the same familiar uniform. "It's like we never left." He thought to himself.

"Masaki, how've you been?" He had a laugh on his voice. Masaki was a blonde boy with green eyes. He certainly wasn't japanese, but his parents moved to japan for a job opportunity when he was younger. He practically grew up here. 

"Excellent! You should've came to the trip with  me, it was so good. It was too good." He emphasized. Of course, Masaki has occasional trips to his home country. But Nato thought he preferred Japan more... or maybe that was just wishful thinking. The friends were joined by  a couple more and they talked of their summer.

Hinami Hatsu

Hinami walked alone to school that morning. She was one of the first ones there. She sat by the tree, holding a book. No one seemed to notice or care that she was new there. She only knew one other person besides herself, and that was her friend Gumi. She flipped through the book impatiently and brushed through her long brown hair. She yawned and her eyes watered. She got impatient. Gumi's taking her time. She was irate. 

Her eyes crossed against the school entrance and she saw a boy with black hair and dark eyes. She swore her heart skipped a beat. She was entranced. Her breathing escalated. She didn't realize that she was clutching her book. She snapped out of it when Gumi sneaked up from behind. 

"HEY there Hinami!" She gently pushed her. 

"Ah!" She let out a squeal of surprise. "Gumi… you took long."

"sorry. I like baths." She shrugged and pulled Hinami up. "Whachu lookin at?"

"umm… them." She gestured. 

"Oh! My boys! Want me to introduce you?"

hinami got flustered a bit. 

"I'll take that as yes." Gumi dragged her towards them

@BalloonKing

Nato was having a nice talk with his friends. Kano was telling him about this new videogame he bought. Masaki was chatting with Furisaki about... well, Nato couldn't focus on them. He was too busy  listening to Kano. Their talks were interrupted with Gumi dragging a girl wiht long brown hair. 

"Oi Gumi! How've you been?" Masaki cheerfully asked as he turned around.

"Eh… so so." Gumi let a hand run through her short dark hair. She pulled Hinami closer to them and smiled at the shy girl. "I just wanted to introduce you to my friend, Hinami. She's new here."

Hinami looked up to them and gave a sweet smile. "Hello." She said. 

Gumi looked proud and turned her attention back to the boys. "This is Kano and Furisaki." She pointed. "And that's Masaki-senpai and Nato-senpai!"

senpai… she thought as she bowed respectfully. "Nice to meet you all!" 

@BalloonKing

Nato looked at Hinami fleetingly. Masaki was the one who was intrigued by her. "Nice to meet 'ya, Hinami! Hope we could talk or hang out sometime." 

"Yeah, it would be cool. Gumi always has interesting friends." Kano nodded along while Furisaki just gave a small wave. Truth be told, he was terribly afraid of Gumi. 

After they finished greeting Hinami, Nato finally looked at the girl who was bowing, "It'd be nice to know you more, Hinami." He agreed with  the rest of them.

@CharmyPie

Hinami looked up and stared lovingly at Nato-senpai. A sweet irresistable smile on her face. She straightened herself and showed her best side. Gumi, however, slumped and grabbed Masaki by the shoulder. "Hey, you be nice to Hinami, understand?" She said in a joking tone… but the warning was real. Hinami didn't mind them and just looked at Nato. 

@BalloonKing

"Ah haha, Gumi, I don't know what you're talking about." Nato gave a nervous chuckle but returned a smile. He shrugged off Gumi's hand. Nato looked at the boys and laughed lightly, finding it silly and funny. For sure, Furasaki stiffened when Gumi drew nearer. He even took a step back, towards Nato. Kano gave him a pat in the back. "We'll behave Gumi,don't we treat you like a princess?" Kano teased. 

@CharmyPie

Gumi grinned as her hand got shrugged off. She playfully punched Masaki… and she swore she saw Furasaki flinch. Gumi didn't know what the deal was with him, she simply ignored his small quirks. 

"Princess… right. You spoil me too much." She laughed lightly. Hinami just watched Gumi and her relation with the "boys". She didn't care about the others, but she liked Nato-senpai. 

The bell rang after a while. 

"Ah there it is." She looked towards the school to see students flocking in the doors and into the lockers. 

"Gumi…" Hinami mumbled. She didn't know why. But she wanted to stay with her friends. 

"Yeah yeah, I know. Show you around."

"n…" Hinami couldn't say anything more. She got dragged again. 

"Move your lazy bums!" Gumi called to the guys. 

@BalloonKing

"Hah! Weakling." Masaki teased and rubbed his arm. He'd never admit that it actually hurt. And Furasaki did flinch. He was just grateful that he wasn't the one receiving Gumi's punch. Nato had his attention on Gumi and the boys, laughing whenever he found something funny. Occasionally, he'd glance at Hinami, seeing her long brown hair, brown eyes, red lips, smooth skin... she had such a sweet smile. At the corner of Nato's eyes, he saw Kano openly staring at her. But she didn't seem to mind. Nato sighed. Well, he stared first. He thought. The bell rang and their attention was taken. They all watched Gumi drag Hinami away.

"Move your lazy bums!" They heard Gumi call.

"Hey Furasaki, you kept on flinching, what's with that? Just tell Gumi you like her!" Masaki chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! I don't like Gumi!" He said too fast and too loud.

"Tsundere." Nato teased.

"N-no I'm not!" He crossed his arms and looked stern. "I just don't want to get hit, is all." 

"Eh, am I the only one who thinks that Hinami is really really really h-" Masaki coughed and raised an eyebrow, interrupting what Kano was saying. "pretty?" Kano finished with a mischievous smile.

"I think you like her because she's new." Masaki decided.

"What do you mean?" Nato asked.

"New girl, new face, curiosity does not equal to attraction." He shrugged, explaining it like simple math. Nato took his words in meaningfully and pondered on his own feelings.

"Whatever. I like her." Kano decided for both Nato and himself. Nato didn't like the idea of liking a girl that his friend likes.

"We should go." He decided. He took a step towards the school.

@CharmyPie

Hinami was walking beside Gumi, a sweet smile still plastered on her face. Gumi rambled on and on and on about the things they passed and the rooms and the equipment of the school, but Hinami heard none of it. It took a while before Gumi finally noticed. 

"HEY! Snap out of it." She skidded to a stop. Hinami almost tripped. 

"Ack! What was that for?" She whined.

"i go out of my way to give you a Gumi-tour, and you don't even listen." She almost growled. Gumi was self-centered. 

"I'm sorry Gumi~ but I was just thinking of things…" she tilted her head a smiled. Gumi couldn't handle Hinami's innocence. 

"Alright. Let's just go to class already."

"will do!" Hinami tagged along, thinking of her senpai. 

@BalloonKing

Hey Charmy, I'm going to make separate posts for my characters, alright? It's difficult to incorporate them in one post now since they're not all classmates.

Nato and Masaki 

Nato tagged along with Masaki. The hallway  was filled with students, but everyone was heading in the same direction: The staircase. Masaki walked ahead a bit, his hands resting behind his head, walking in a very lax position. He yawns every so often and he moves in a slower pace compared to the rest. 

"Can you move any slower?" Nato rolled his eyes and laughed lightly.

"I can. and you know it. Don't make me, Nato." He laughed freely but quickened his pace. He stretched and shoved his hands inside his pockets; He walked side by side with Nato, now. "Don't think I didn't see." 

"See what?" Nato asked, confused.

"Hinami." Masaki furrowed his eyebrows, disappointed.

"What about her?" 

"Nato, she was looking at you the entire time."

"So what?" Nato shrugged. Though a part of him, a part that he chooses to ignore, was happy with what he's heard.

"She likes you!" Masaki groaned. "You're so dense." He shook his head in disbelief.

"She was?" The part is growing. "I didn't notice. Maybe I had something on my face."

"Sure. Make excuses. Whatever." Masaki rolled his eyes.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Nato laughed. "But Kano likes her."

"And she likes you." He prodded.

"I don't even know her.... she doesn't even know me!" Nato crossed his arms.

"Well, then she's attracted to you!" He gestured wildly.

To this, Nato had no reply. He looked at the ground and contemplated. "We'll see." He decided to say.

Kano and Furasaki

"I don't know what's wrong with you, Furasaki. You like her! You've liked her for years, why don't you just tell her." Kano was shaking his head as they walked to their own  classroom.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Furasaki whispered rather loudly. "And lower your voice, can you?!" 

"Afraid that they'd hear that you like Gumi?" Kano smirked, a plan in mind.

"NO!" He hissed. "I don't like her; I'm afraid of her!" 

"Afraid of her or afraid of her knowing." Kano laughed lightly but he did nothing about lowering his voice.

"Neither! I mean  the first one!" Furasaki groaned. "You're impossible."

"I know!" He chuckled as they entered their classroom. 

"Seatmates?" He asked.

"You just said I was impossible, though." He teased.

"Whatever!" Furasaki slumped on a chair and buried his head in his arms.

"Aw come on, you." Kano laughed some more and sat beside him.

Hinami and Gumi arrived. They sat at the back, beside Furasaki and Kano. 

((I'm going to do one liners, you could too! Faster that way.))

Kano and Furisaki

Kano gave Furasaki a nudge. "Look, it's Hinami and Gumi!" He said in a hushed voice.

"Eh?" his head snapped up and eyed the two. 

Kano turned his head to Hinami. "Hey classmate." He grinned. Furasaki was desperate to ignore Gumi.

@CharmyPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back