• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Yamperzzz's Art Dump

Yamperzzz

Terry Hintz performs the hottest dance!
I got a new computer for Christmas, so while I'm trying to get used to the newer, better drawing application I have now, I'll dump some of my sketches here. Eventually I'll get more used to it so my art will hopefully look less unappealing lol.

One of the redesigns of an unnamed OC I made in middle school, which was originally a Fakémon. Don't really like this new design so I'll probably change it. Trial and error!
RoboAlienThing.png

A quick sketch of one of my favorite OC's, Tektite.
Teky.png

A DST drawing I made:
DST.png

Annnnd have some pixal art of my OC Xenophon.
FracturedXeno.png

Another pixel art of Xenophon:
XenoFull.png

A heart gif I made that I don't really like:
Heart.gif

Another unfinished sketch of Xenophon:
XSad.png

And finally, have a little doodle of Tektite again.
TekFear.png

Psss... I also made a quick doodle of Gargan from Harmoknight
GARgargan.png

I also accidentally colored a large portion of him in yellow by mistake, which inspired me to make a shiny version of him, since Harmoknight was also created by GameFreak
GARgarganSHINY.png
Ugliest shiny I've ever seen but there's plenty of ugly shinies out there sooooo

I'm tired so have some old throwback art I still look back at and cringe occasionally.

This is one of the flamethrower guys from Tembo the Badass Elephant (this one isn't so bad, honestly.)
Fire.png

Old drawing of my OC, Prince Beguile. Again, not so bad.
Beguile.png

Oh yeah, I made this shark thing... Don't like it.
Shark.png

This is a pretty awful drawing of my OC Nessus before his redesign. Blech.
Nessus.png

Old Phantom Captain and Sailor designs from Tembo I made that I still like a lot. Especially that lil' bean in the bottom, he's so precious.
Capt.png

Finally, I have a particularly cursed sketch of one of my fan OCs for Harmoknight, Chres Endo. I gave him hands even though he's supposed to have pinchers and it still freaks me out to this day lol.
ChresCursed.png

Last edited:
Annotation 2020-02-23 202610.png

Just a random light bulb OC I'm making. I was doing an experiment by keeping track of how many changes I made of him until I made a design I liked. This is his 12th drawing, and the main change was the shape of the lightbulb. He was originally just a standard round lightbulb. I'll post all the progress here once I'm done.

Annotation 2020-03-21 195405.png

Blah.png

meh (2).png

BG (2).png

Annotation 2020-03-02 205251.png

You know, you'd think that I'd have more motivation to draw during this COVID-19 shiz and I'm at home more but nooooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back