• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Slayer CS

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
So you’ve read everything that you need to know to create a character. Keep in mind the length of this story could vary, based on the playership and interest in the story. Therefore since this story uses and is heavily influenced by Naruto there will be a shippuden. So keep in mind and have a post timeskip image for your character or thought out appearance changes if any. During the base story I suggest if you wish to stick in with the main cast of characters to make a low ranking Wizard. They’re ages range from 13-16. If you plan on making a higher ranking wizard or even a rogue wizard keep in mind I will be working with you to keep wrapped into the main plot. Each Rank well have an averaged out amount of spells to keep the powerscaling simple and spells easier to remember. If you want to make a team leader pm me and I will personally accept your sheet and swap your character out with one of my npcs!

Now to clear the confusion you can play as a normal human, or a Zoan. Now I will only accept a few mythical and ancient Zoans. If you choose to put them in your sc, go to the Race: Section.

Ex: Race: Zoan, Mythical Model Phoenix
Ex: Race: Zoan, Ancient Model Trex
Ex: Race: Zoan, Model Bull

Onen slots are filled currently until Shippuden.
Rules:
  1. Be kind to everyone. The story benefits off of the players and how they work with one another.
  2. Be creative. When it comes to such a massive story like this it can get hard for one person to solo handedly create everything. Therefore, I am open to hearing ideas and fun concepts. As long as they are run by me through pms first and brainstormed.
  3. Be consistent, meaning to please be able to keep up with the pace of the story. I understand everyone lives a life outside of rpn, but let's try to keep post responses to a 2 day deadline. Everyone will have 2 days to respond to a post. If not posted within the deadline I will personally reach out and ask what’s going on and if you are willing to continue. If I then can’t get a response I will remove you from the rp. Hopefully everyone who joins finds this story fun enough to follow through~.
  4. Fluent writing. What I mean by this is you are able to write out good posts. A good post requires around 4-5 paragraphs.
  5. No GodMode’s. I will be the say all in powerscaling, there will be no one in this story who can not be defeated. If the story is set for your character to lose a fight so be it, it’ll make you stronger anyway.
  6. PvP. Player vs player will be judged off a bot I use on discord to decide everything, it’s completely random and I will send proof of its decision. Now if the powerscaling between the two is two far then of course the stronger player will win by default. When you and another player’s characters fight I suggest you use Meetingwords.com/ Google Docs to write out a collaboration post. Collaboration posts will be used a lot to speed up the story when it comes to large discussions or fights and it gets everyone involved creative touch in a beautiful post.
  7. Off days Saturday - Sunday. You do not have to post on these two days if you don’t feel like it!
  8. Have fun!
Sheet Skeleton
Name: What's your character's name? Tell me I'm interested to know!
Title: Does your character carry a title currently?
Sexuality: Who's got your eye? Don't be shy!
Appearance: Ooouuu, now let's see what features you got!
Race: (Human, Zoan, Giant, Elf) I will only allow two Zoan's and 1 giant!
Clan: (Optional)
Biography: Let's keep it around 3-4 paragraphs? Should be a good number all around the board!
Magic/Abilities: Which of the 5 element does your person possess. What magic do they know? What spells do they use? Do they use any of the natural abilities?
Skills: What can your character uniquely do? Let's list about 3?
Weapon: You get 1 “Nichi” weapon, which is a necessary tools to kill spirits; gifted upon graduation. They are black blades or black arrow heads.
Fears: What is it that makes your skin crawl!?
Rank: All of your ranks should be Mage! You just graduated the academy~
Extra: Anything else you care to add?
Characters
Teams

Last edited:
7b8eab302650fa55123bfe8829c554da--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

Kazume Takeshi
(Ka-zoo-mé Ta-ke-She)
“I want to gain power to protect others, and hopefully find my purpose in life!”

• Name: Kazume Takeshi
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Race: Human

Last edited:
Name: Isshin Yotsuba
Title: Has yet to earn a title...
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
f4b277f90004b36d65109dd4c854df41[1].jpg

Clan: Yotsuba
Biography:
Born to a family that embraced the life of the Hunting Corp. since its inception, Isshin always thought that he has had a lot on his plate as a dutiful son, a loving brother, and as a hopeful brat with his head deep in the clouds. Both his parents demand a great many things from him due to their clan's storied history and his position in the clan as heir. His father, Kaien Yotsuba, is the current clan head and a proficient Fire wielder; while his mother, Tatsumaki Yotsuba, is a master of the Wind. Though Isshin felt great love from them, he also felt their exacting hand in his upbringing. This is especially so when he has shown great aptitude with the use of both Fire and Wind, although he always found the Wind to be his true ally in life.

In his childhood years, grueling training at the hands of his father and painful etiquette lessons from his mother were the norm; where from time to time his father would remind him that "As a Yotsuba, we are expected to defend our home with the best of our abilities" while his mother would gently, yet firmly remind him that "being polite does not cost our soul to do so". Isshin found that manipulating his magics felt easier than applying the more martial aspects of training where he prefers to fight hurling balls of fire or blades of wind than pull out a blade all that much.

Though, despite those moments, there were gentler, more pleasant times during his childhood especially so when his little sister, Kaguya, was born. As a brother, he would always dote on the little one. Using shape manipulation to create tiny creatures of fire that would play fight before her or have the winds carry her just a few inches of the ground to gently fly like the birds in the air; on occasion, he would even take her with him whenever he has free time from training and "dance" with both the Fire and Wind as his dancing partner. He would always receive a round of applause accompanied by happy babbling from his little princess. Despite his duty to train and cultivate his abilities, he would not trade it all for a different life.

Academy life was different. Everything, to him, felt slow. Slow and easy. He noticed that he would be quicker in answering or a tad bit stronger in fighting than the others. When some of the members of the class asked him about his strength and ability, he told them that it's just his slower pace as compared to what he had to exert at home. He received strange looks from then on but he paid little to no mind. He made little friends during his Academy days, but even if they were few and far in between, he cherished their friendship and the shenanigans that would always bring a smile to his face. At the time of graduation, Isshin could say that he did okay in his classes despite not noticing how much he puts in extra effort to do his best in class. His family were both proud and relieved to see that he did his best and even remembered a lot of his lessons too. Now, he awaits to do his family and home proud; he believes he is ready to face the challenges the world would throw at him, especially if he is fighting for those he cherished most.

Magic/Abilities:
-Fire
-----Fireball
-----Roaring Fire
-----Basic Shape Manipulation
-Wind
-----Wind Blade
-----Rudimentary Flight
-----Basic Wind Armor

Skills:
-Diplomacy due to clan etiquette training.
-Quick Learner due to upbringing.
-Apparently good with younger kids.

Weapon:
M412[1].jpg
A simple black bladed katana. A more austere looking blade that reflects Isshin's upbringing.

Fears: Hates to be in closed spaces, of that helpless feeling of not being free. Does not like the thought of failure due to the burden and expectation placed upon him.
Extra: Actually maintains a small garden in the clan compound. Loves to take walks in the open areas of his home. Usually finds time to dance with his elements out in full.

--------------------

Name: Shiruba Bangu
Title: Silver Storm, The Old Wolf

Appearance:
artworks-000579599162-n7w5o3-t500x500[1].jpg

Race: Zoan, Wolf
Clan: None

Biography:
Shiruba Bangu was and will always be an old soul who has seen too much. He could tell you the time when things were much more bloodier than today. He can tell you a time where demons, malicious spirits, roamed unchecked and mortals fought for their very existence. He can recount the days when mortal man used the powers gifted by the heavens to murder one another for little to no gain. He could tell you stories of heroes and villains that walked amongst the common folk; and where legends roamed the land with death and salvation following behind them. He could and would tell you of those times with great and terrifying clarity despite expressing how much he doesn't remember most of it ever happening.

Shiruba Bangu is a broken, barely held together, jaded old dog. He lost friends and family to a conflict that spanned across the land---that spanned across generations before peace came to be. With a heavy heart he buried a great many young men and women whom he privately called his children, despite being his apprentices or proteges in reality. With maddened howls, he has torn asunder the ones responsible---"I don't care if you're Heaven's Gift to Mortal Kind, I'm killin' ya!"---be they corporeal or incorporeal in nature which earned him the moniker of Silver Storm. And with a mournful song, he trudges on; barely acknowledging those dead and gone with nothing but the saddest look like the dissipating rumbles of a dying storm.

Shiruba Bangu is a crotchety old man with a big heart. Despite his exemplary record, not many could say that he was their friend. Acquaintance, more like but never a friend. But to those that manage to break through his rough exterior, they could safely say that he was one hell of a softie. To the few that truly calls him friend, despite Shiruba snarling a few choice insults their way, can wholeheartedly call him Master, Teacher, Father, Old Man Ruba, Fuzzy-chan---"Don't you dare call me that..."---and Bang to name a few of those affectionate titles. Even when he grumbles and takes a swipe or two towards these people, the observant would swear that there would always be a small smile on his tired face and a spark of warmth in his hardened eyes.

Shiruba Bangu, despite his flaws and strengths, is and will always will be a humble---"Ha! Yeah right..."---instructor. To those that managed to get him as a mentor, he is a demanding bastard. An unforgiving teacher that would throw his students off the deep end. From having a near-fatal spar with him, to having to study the entire collection of texts the village would collect on even the most esoteric of subjects, to running a gauntlet with little to no rest, Shiruba would gladly introduce his students to the true meaning of suffering and gains. His apprentices and proteges would curse his name to the high heavens and to the deepest of hells for the pain and the suffering they would endure; but in the end, they would passionately thank him for the tough love---"Love?! Bah, all this mushy stuff is making my fangs rot off...now get back to running ya lazy louts!"---they experienced under his care. Even if he acts like a total bastard, he actually feels proud when they push through and break through their limits to prove him wrong. When they leave their mark on history or survive another day, he would always be proud of them even if he does not actually show that he was proud of them---"Stop grinnin' I didn't say I'm damn proud or anything, alright!?"---or would in fact increase their training even more in response to that. Now, he awaits the day when he can finally rest; be it six feet under or actually retiring. But right now, his home needs him and the future generation may still need the wisdom and madness of the Silver Storm...

Magic/Abilities: Shiruba is a master of Lightning, able to manipulate it to enhance his own speed and augment his strikes with electric might. In some accounts, he has manipulated lightning to a point that he can create veritable storms in his passing most especially when he combines it with his other magical disciplines. Having mastered Lightning, he has acceptable knowledge of Water, where he can use the element as a conduit for his Lightning or as a layer of defense; and a passable understanding of Wind where he uses the element to augment his speed further and allow for his strikes to reach farther.

Some of Shiruba's more notable spells include:
-Lightning
-----Lightning Strike
-----Lightning Wave
-----Blinding Flash
-Wind
-----Wind Punch
-----Aerial Glide
-----Wind Roar
-Water
-----Water Armor
-----Water Claw
-----Water Double

Skills:
-Able to transform due to his heritage, prefers a more hybrid form.
-A competent---"I can kick yer ass kiddo, don't make me..."---hand-to-hand combatant.
-Able to maintain a cool composure at high stress situations.

Weapon:
SD-AKD[1].jpg
A pair of black knuckles with sharp edges. A preference due to his proclivities for hand-to-hand combat.

Fears: Of losing another one of his children to something avoidable or to something so pointless. Of being alone in the end of it all. Of dying forgotten.
Extra: When drunk, Shiruba's apparently far more playful than normal. Tends to get testy when the last piece of meat was not given to him. Remembers the names of all his students, both living and dead.

Went a little ham so I'm making two, one's a fresh faced graduate; the other is this old grumpy teacher that actually loves to teach.

699b973cc5bf6650915a71714f6a3014.jpg

Kizen Hatake
Title: Kamau, means "silent warrior".
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: N/A
Backstory:
Kizen Hatake grew up mainly with his father, Karutaki Hatake. His mother, shortly after giving birth was killed in the midst of a sneak attack by the Country of Wind. Kizen’s father was the original Kamau, known throughout the five nations. His father would train him in the arts of killing and assassination. When he was old enough to attend the academy his father taught him lightning magic. Shortly after graduating from the academy, Kizen joined his first team. Their sensei was a powerful man, he had created his own form of magic. He never showed them though, but rumors spreaded throughout the village. Sadly during his era they were apart of the Second Great Magic War. Teams were thrown on missions to help on the battlefield.

His team got along quite well actually got to know each other quite a lot. There team dynamics was nearly flawless. Kizen was around 16 this time. For two years they went on successful missions. Having experience against spirits and against the other nations. Starting to build a name for themselves. Times were going good for his team, until word of his father being killed by a demon. It broke him, he had no other family to go home to.

Now driven by anger Kizen shut himself out from the others. He wouldn’t hardly and when he did he hardly had anything good to say. They knew it was because he was mourning his late father. During these times children were often abandoned due to their parents dying on a mission or from a raid attack. Kizen trained harder and distances himself from the two friends he had. His Sensei was the only one he spoke to, who finally woke him up to reality of this magic world.

Back to his senses things carried out as they were before. The team were on a long mission towards enemy grounds and got ambushed. On that day Kizen lost his bestfriend and lover. What a world he lived in huh. He blamed his sensei for their deaths. After their escape Kizen and his sensei were both ambushed, his master showed him his secret magic. Giving Kizen the opening for an escape. Returning to the village alone half dead. Kizen had bandages over his eyes, strange.

After a two weeks recovery Kizen was asked to join the Anbu Black ops. Around this time he excelled in his work taking his father’s title. A lot has happened since then though Kizen prevailed pushing through. Around the age of 25 he ranked up to a Archmage and releaved of his work in the anbu by Lord Third. Two years later he was asked to lead a team of a unique group of kids graduating this year.

On his free time which was rare during his employment in the anbu, he spent his time at his friend’s gravesite. He started smoking around 23 to try and cope with his stress and dismissal thoughts. He’s always reading the same two books to pass through his time.
Magic/Abilities:
  • Kizen’s Mana Nature is Lightning. He’s mastered the form of lightning and has awakened it to purple lightning. He’s got mastery over multiple different forms of magic.
  • He has a mastery over Mana Sensing, Aura Sensing, Flash Step, Magic Power Suppression, and Substitution.
Spells:
  • Lightning Blade
  • Earth Wall
  • Smoke Detonation
  • Smoke Beasts
  • Sealing Magic
  • Summoning Magic; Hunting Hounds Pact
  • Fireball
  • Water Dragon
  • Chidori
  • Seningan
  • Smokescreen
  • Smoke clone
  • Lightning strike
  • Rock Submergence
  • Shadow Claw
  • Smoke illusion
  • Awakening: Purple lightning; because it’s an awakeing he can only use it as a last resort. When he uses this form of magic his arm tears and burns up.
  • More will be added as the story progresses.
Nichi Weapon: Kizen’s Nichi weapon was gifted to him by his father for becoming a warlock. His older Nichi weapon is at his house kept safe incase ever needed. It’s a short sword that’s usually sheathed on his back side hidden.
Skills: His father was a trained assassin so it was only natural for Kizen to inherit his fathers skills.
Fears: To see anyone he gets close to die again. Seeing the world coming to and end.
Extra: He smokes cigarettes constantly, for a reason though he blends the smoke he gets from the stick into his magic. He’s hard to crack, but once you do he’s a kins person.

Last edited:
Name: Yumiya Hyuga
Title: Hyuga Heiress
Appearance:
unnamed45.png
Clan: Hyuga
Biography:
Yumiya is the eldest daughter of the current Hyuga Clan head Kazumasa Hyuga. She is the oldest out of three other siblings. She was a very talkative baby when she was born and started to make sounds. Though she rarely cried unless she was hungry. As she started to get older her father started to bring her to his training sessions where she watched him practice techniques. Though she didn’t know that was what they were called at the time. When she wasn’t with her father her mother often carried her around the house from room to room as she was during her chores and such. At the age of seven a clan member from the side branch family was assigned to her as an attendant. Which when she went outside went with her everywhere. She got scolded a few times when she was playing with the other children from time to time.

At the age of eight, her father decided it was time to begin her training. The next day she was in the family dojo where her father started to teach her about the yakugon and basic fighting techniques. After the first day, her body was covered in bruises and the next day she could barely get out of bed. Her yakugon had activated a few times during the first day however it was only for a few seconds before it was gone. On her second day, her father started to show her basic fighting stances of the gentle fist style. He showed her how to position her feet to create a stable base and how her hands should look and be placed at. Though, it wasn’t until a month into her training that she was able to control her yakugon and even then it was only for a few minutes at a time. However, she was now able to activate it at will. From this point, it only got harder as she got further along in her training, she would spar with other clan members for combat practice and sometimes her father.

Over the next several years she continued to improve her techniques focusing on her gentle fist style and the yakugon as her primary tools. While she hasn’t been able to beat her father in a match yet, she has beaten the other children of the clan that are around her age. When she isn’t training, she tends to go out with her friends and play with them from time to time. She also helps her mother when she gets the chance looking after her youngest sister. She then entered the academy and made some more friends. During her time at the academy she picked up the interest for a unique weapon that most slayers would consider strange, a bow. When it was time for her exam, she passed with flying colors and becoming a mage.
Magic/Abilities: Which of the 5 element does your person possess. What magic do they know? What spells do they use? Do they use any of the natural abilities?

Lightning
Lighting Strike-needles lighting magic into her hands upon striking a target in close combat she can shock them.
Lighting Arrow
Grounding Rod

Yakugon based abilities
Mana strike
8 trigrams-16 palms
8 trigrams 32 palms

(more to be added as progress is made irp)

Skills: She is keenly perceptive due to her clan's special trait, She is also accurate with her shots and can see further than the average person.
Weapon: Nichi Arrows, Bow and twin daggers.
Fears: She does have a strange fear of bears, probably due to almost getting mauled by one as a small child. She also doesn't like small cramped places either.
Extra: N/A

fda6c96410cc5105f8f5290e80072a4a.jpg

Mira Atobi

Title: Bloody Thorns
Sexuality: Bisexual
Backstory: Mira grew up in a smaller village somewhere north of Konohagakure. The village took the forefront of attacks from other nations and spirits. Due to it being the farthest from Konoha’s immediate protection. Her mother and father were neither good at magic nor were they Spirit Slayers. Just a normal family with a blessing. The blessing was Mira, she was the first of her family to obtain Mana. She constantly practiced her magic as she continued to grow in age until she was 10 years old. Aiming to join one of the Spirit Hunting Corp, she applied to one of the schools. Sadly her life took a sharp turn soon after this.

Her village was attacked by Stone and Wind slayers. It was an unplanned joint attack from both the nations. In a moment's notice every attacker was killed with no trace of the killer. Until Mira made it back home there she was faced with true terror. There she saw mother and father dead on the ground. The killer stood there smiling as if he was waiting on her arrival. His name was… Orochimaru!

Kidnapping Mira Orochimaru took her to one of his many thousands of hideouts. There he would conduct his research on her and use her for experiments. She was the third person to obtain Orochimaru’s curse mark. Yet the only test subject to survive the injection of “Dark Mana”. There she was forced to train under Orochimaru to control his power. Thanks to this she was able to speak and control with spirit/normal snakes.

When she turned 16 even Orochimaru understood that she was becoming too strong for even him to keep detained. She used her understanding of the hideout’s layout and her power to escape. Mira ran until she couldn’t run any more. There she was founded by Muzen. Muzen brought Mira back to Konohagakure where she attended the academy and became a Spirit Slayer. Even though she became a Spirit Slayer on her off time in the village she would constantly be watched by two anbu members, even now she’s still treated the same way. Until she gets an official mission the leaf takes serious precautions that orochimaru cannot use her as a self summoning.

Magic/Abilities:
Mira’s mana nature is Water. She is a RARE type of water magic user being able to summon water without a pool of water near her. Although thanks to the curse mark she has mastery over poison magic.
  • Poison Jab
  • Water Prison
  • Water wall
  • Water clone
  • Snake clone
  • Wind cutter
  • Wind blast
  • Shed: 1 use every 3 months. Heal from all wounds and status effects.
  • Snake Summoning
  • Root emergence
  • Wood wall
  • Poison cloud
  • Fire flower
  • WIP
Weapon: Black Hammer that she can manipulate its size by pouring her mana into it. The hammer can extend in size or in length as long as she has mana. In its (Large Point) she can then conduct the seal affect. The seal affect banishes spirits back into the spirit realm, the spirit must be wounded in order to be sealed.
D-Gray-man-Lavi-Cosplay-Unschuld-Prop-Hammer.jpg

Mira can also use the weapon to cast elemental attacks by using her mana and chanting out the spell. She can only use Wind, Water, and trying to learn fire.
Skills: Leadership, Battle genius, calm attitude
Fears: Because of her history, she is truly afraid of orochimaru and will freeze up in front of him or the sound of him. She has a fear of failure, due to her promise to the current Konoken failure is not an option.
Extra: Mira is actually 5’6 and her battle axe is a bit smaller then her. Though she is known for her fierce poisonous strikes. She always has a twig in her mouth.

Last edited:
Name: Sero Takahashi
Sexuality: Whoever she loves, she loves.
Tittle: “Zero, the only lonely number.”
Appearance: View attachment 988691
Clan: TBA (gotta talk to kai)
Biography: Sero grew up with both of her parents…well, all over the world. They would travel and take her with them. Of course, they would stay there for awhile so she would have to go to school. There she would learn different spells and how to control other elements. But, unfortunately for her, she was only able to master one element, water. Luckily for her though, she is still able to use a bit of mana to form other spells of other elements if needed. When Sero was around 8 she heard stories about how there was something called the “shadow strike” that killed many. She was in the land of wind then, far away from all the mess.

Once she returned home, she was shocked, incapable of speech. She had come home before the rebuild of the clans. Her parents had no where to go, no home. Her friends, dead, everyone she knew, dead. This incident rendered Sero unable to speak. And, no matter how hard she tried it just didn’t feel right to her. She knew it was selfish of her, that she wasn’t even there, didn’t experience it like others, but yet, it still affected her greatly. Now it has been 16 years without her being able to communicate verbally and she is now unable to form words. She now feels it is unnecessary to speak.

With not being able to speak and her parents passing away from old age, she tried her best to live up to their expectations. She trained (s) everyday, testing her powers and how far she can push her mana. She has mastered water to an amazing extent. She was gifted a wooden stick with a few roses at the end from a small child who’s parents had enchanted it with great powers. She still to this day doesn’t understand why she was gifted it and not their child. She uses it to grow her other elements, to work them into her mana.

Magic/abilities: she is able to control water. She is able to summon water out of thin air, being able to collect the water molecules in the air. Literally rendering the air ‘thin’.
Spells:
•Water roses: large roses the size of a small hut.
• tsunami: rarely ever used.
• Mist/Fog: collecting drops of water and forming fog, mostly used when needing to think fast. Basically a hiding technique.
• Wings: She is able to harnesses as much mana as to create wings that are similar to those so angles.

Skills: She has masted sign language. But since most people don’t know sign language she has learned other ways on communicating.

Weapon: But the blade is black.View attachment 988698

Fears:
Spiders. (Reason as to why TBA)
Extra: (N/A)
Accepted

• View attachment 989468
    (Created with Picrew, big credits to North_mountain9)​
    Name: Getsumei Watabe
    Title: Yet to be earned
    Race: A Human
Accepted

Name: Gyasi (pronounced "Jahsi”) Omari
Title:
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Race: Elf
Clan: Omari
Onen: Three-Tailed Beast
  • Isobu: Personal name of the Three-Tailed beast, and Gyasi is the only person who knows that name. This beast is also a water magic Yokai, so hence why he’s able to use the water ability.

Appearance:
701a099fcaaee50cde02439bae9eae98.jpg
He has 2 different wears that he uses.
Clan Wear: A dull blue cloak with trousers that were ripped with wear. He also wore only insoles on the bottom of his feet to be able to walk around, and openly showed his bracelets. The cloak had gold engravings in different areas of it, and the garment always revealed his seals and tattoos.
Travel Wear: Wears a dark dull blue cloak that goes down to his elbows as the back goes lower than that. He always wears the hood of the cloak to hide his ears, and wears 2 different sets of leather gloves; One thin black on his right hand, and a thicker brown one that helps when Oturan is summoned. Gyasi wears a long sleeve long dull blue shirt to match his cloak, and some dull black trousers with some black leather shoes. He has a brown leather belt that can also be used as a sturdy rope in an emergency, and never shows his eyes or tattoos to the public.

Gyasi always wears a set of 4 Iron Bracelets (created by Omari Archmage’s) on his wrists and ankles which is used to keep his own mana out of his body (see Biography). Gyasi covers his eyes unless necessary with a protective eye cloth mask that’s navy blue. On the mask is a seal that protects the cloth from wear and tear (created by him). Gyasi has a seal symbol tatted under his eyes that all Omari clan members have.

Gyasi has tattoos on different parts of his body. The tattoo’s that are on his chest/stomach are the seals used to trap the beast in him while the tattoos on his legs and arms are for his clan. He rarely shows them to the public.

Images of Gyasi available here:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/7c/ed/f77cedd831203dbbec4c66ba0b3d6c98.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/cd/34/04cd34e7d1feea262d344327cfdcf04c.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2e/41/48/2e414894aa36ae936c0e6b627ed90f43.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c0/62/8a/c0628ace15b5d23b6417b81d0f92c52f.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cc/2a/14/cc2a14ddc669d5822ba276747e02c736.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/22/37/6e/22376e9c521b02ef110fd0b037537e83.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/a1/ec/fca1ec771e8a878c92d3550f08b04e0f.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/01/d9/ed/01d9ed2e42b03d0df3dfb36a64e9d4d7.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/fa/8b/90fa8b6291721ae27ed5f5e0053f73f0.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/50/6a/aa506acb94a8e5d0c276692bcf151763.jpg

Personality:
  • Virtues: Humorous, Curious, Open-minded, Easy-Going, Loves Adventure, Friendly, Observant (has a sky range of view)
  • Vices: Undisciplined, Unstructured, constantly on the move, Irritable, Trickster,

Biography:

Gyasi was born into a private clan that roams around Kirigakure, and throughout the other great nations to stabilize the worlds of human and spirit to create and maintain peace.

• The clan of Omari are known to possess strong and complex mana within them. Word on the street is the clan has hosted all of the known Sage’s of Kirigakure, and this rumor may explain their vast knowledge of the spirit world. Their techniques in sealing, summoning, healing, and enchantment are rivaled only by the spirits themselves. In truth, almost nothing is known about the Omari clan, and that’s because they seal their clan members to secrecy. The knowledge they possess can fall into the wrong hands, so only revealing what is necessary is their best method. The Mizukage of the past acknowledged the power of this clan, and therefore the Omari were tasked with handling the Three-Tailed beast, and in turn protecting the village.

• The Omari Clan are reasonable diplomats, and educate the public on spirits through interaction and knowledge. Their main base is a remote and sealed off space in Kirigakure where they are surrounded by forest, rivers, spirits, and mist. Most clan members stay behind whether it be to raise their family, help with duties, protect the base, and/or work with the spirits nearby to gather information. Once they gather information they seal all of their scrolls, and use summoning spells to hide them away. Those with special mana abilities start special training while young, and growing up they venture out with an adult sorcerer to scour the lands helping those in need, find intel/observe, and travel leisurely. They have a special messaging system, and are sealed to not reveal where their base is, their way of living, and specific knowledge to anyone but each other. The seal they created goes right under both eyes and across their nose from one side of the face to the other. The meaning behind it is anything seen and any knowledge that should not be revealed will not be. From infant to old age all clan members must bear this seal, and it physically prevents them from being able to talk.

• Due to their clan being small they are slow to aid the villages when necessary. Years ago the Seishin, or leader of the clan, noticed that there was a rising imbalance of evil spirits, and got the permission of the Mizukage of the time to partner with Konohagakure on combating this issue. Though they have an agenda to stop the influx of bad spirits from continuing to roam about, it is only because they wish to see a balanced world where man and spirit can coexist. In this partnership the Omari clan agreed that every 6 years they would let one of their members join the Spirit Hunting Corps. Originally they had not planned on sending Gyasi to the SHC, but as the danger of imbalance grows they believe their partnership, and their contribution of Gyasi will accomplish this goal.

His parents sacrificed him to be an Onen as they were told he would grow to have the strongest Mana of his people. Once the beast was sealed within him certain members of the clan were tasked with protecting Gyasi. They taught him how to control the beast, to be able to tap into its mana, and even get to know the beast on a personal level. At first the Three-Tailed beast did not cooperate, and Gyasi had trouble controlling it. The beast would take over at times, and it would get so bad that Gyasi put the lives of those who cared for him in constant danger. He loved his caretakers like his family, but as his own mana was strengthening in his little body it grew difficult to manage both.

• The was only one moment in his life that Gyasi will never talk about, and it’s when his mana and the beast clashed. The Omari have a secret where babies of the clan with more mana than their body can handle gain a spirit animal. It’s less of a spirit, and more of a mana manifestation in the shape of an animal. The clan simply calls it a spirit animal since it’s a part of the child’s spirit, and has certain characteristics that the child has in terms of personality. As the child grows the mana gets smaller, weaker, or turns into inanimate objects until the child’s body is at an age to be able to eventually absorb the leftover amount of mana.

• This is what had happened to Gyasi on his 6th birthday, but due to there being a seal on his body the plethora of mana was unable to come out, and instead provoked the beast. This caused an explosion that began to consume anything within reach. If not for the sacrifice of his protectors Gyasi would have been killed, and the tailed beast would've been free to cause havoc. Once the issue was taken care of the clan used their most experienced Archmage’s to seal out Gyasi's mana to keep from clashing with the beast within by crafting divine bracelets.

• It took years before Gyasi was able to get along with the tailed beast, but currently he’s still working along with the beast to understand how to move forward, and one day be able to use his own mana.

However, through all of this no one asked Gyasi if this is what he wanted to do. Instead, they demanded he join the SHC in their name to help with the issue of evil spirits. So, that’s how he ended up in The SHC.

Magic: Water
  • Fish Spit: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun.
  • Water Manipulation: Involves learning basic manipulation of of the properties of water. Boiling, Freezing, and pressurization.
  • Water Shield: A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the water, allowing for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. A person strong enough can break through the shield.
  • Breathing Underwater (Tailed Beast Technique): Removes oxygen from water to be able to breath under water for up to 5 minutes.
  • Water Prison (Tailed Beast Technique): Used to trap the victim inside a prison of water. Can only hold for 30 seconds.

Abilities:
  • Sealing: Uses seals to trap spirits, or to help him in everyday life (IE his shoe’s tear, his weapon gets dull, protect his water bottle, small things). They’re simple seals that he can remember. It’s highly recommended not to write down the seals that the clan uses.
  • Summoning: Can summon their SHC weapon with a seal, and can summon Oturan to him.

Skills:
  • Sensory: Excellent hearing, and smelling when he’s unable to see.
  • Though Gyasi was born blind he was able to see Natural Mana all around him, and had access to see all spirits in the area when the beast was sealed in him. He noticed that people had a glow around their body but just being able to see all of this gets overwhelming, so he wears a cloth over his eyes to not see anything. This habit has stuck with him, and he only ever takes off the cloth unless absolutely necessary. Even then, he can only handle seeing for a max amount of 30 seconds before he begins to have massive headaches.
  • When his mana was sealed out of his body it manifested as an owl, and since it’s his own mana Gyasi created a seal that let's him utilize the owls sight. Gyasi doesn’t use Oturan often because the owls movements makes him dizzy and fatigued after a minute, but when the owl is at rest Gyasi is okay. The owl is a physical creature than can get hurt, but when it’s hurt it bleeds a gold liquid. If the creature is killed it can manifest once again, but will take 6 days to be able to manifest. Gyasi named it Oturan, and the creature has the magic of lightening though he doesn't know how to tap into the owls magic as of yet. Oturan doesn’t always stick to Gyasi side, and flies wherever it want’s to on normal days. however, if Oturan is in distress, or gets hurt Gyasi will feel it through stinging sensations. The owl has a seal on it’s forehead that works with the seal on Gyasi's eyecloth to be able to see everything the owl is seeing. On top of this Gyasi communicates to Oturan by talking, but sometimes it can be seen as Gyasi talking to himself.
  • Water Spirits: Can sense when water spirits are nearby, and can make friends easily with them. They sense the Tailed Beast within him, and some spirits used to be close to the yokai.
  • Water Feet: Can walk on water for a short amount of time.

Weapon:
Naginata

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/asset...bastian-lopez-segundo-render-3.jpg?1545485919

Fears:
  • Failure: Feels he has a big weight on his shoulders due to the whole of his clan expecting him to be the savior that will balance the scales of the world.
  • Losing Control: the one time he lost control of the tailed beast he lost everyone he loved, and is afraid of losing control again. Has trained to not have to worry about that, but is fearful that it’s still a possibility.
  • Only ever being seen as a tool - IE: Onen, Omari Clan: as far as he knows he is an asset, but more so a weapon. for his clan, and because of his mana abilities. He wishes he could be more than what the world is making him out to be. even wishes to be a normal person, but knows that’s beyond possible.
Extra:
  • Likes to crack jokes.
  • Likes to hold onto small meaningful pieces as he travels.
  • Has dine and dashed before.
  • His eyes glow blue. It was said that his natural eye color was a mix of grey and hazel, but because of the Yokai beast his eyes changed colors.

Last edited:
Name: Gyasi (pronounced "Jahsi”) Omari
Title:
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Clan: Omari
Onen: Three-Tailed Beast
  • Isobu: Personal name of the Three-Tailed beast, and Gyasi is the only person who knows that name. This beast is also a water magic Yokai, so hence why he’s able to use the water ability.

Appearance:
701a099fcaaee50cde02439bae9eae98.jpg
He has 2 different wears that he uses.
Clan Wear: A dull blue cloak with trousers that were ripped with wear. He also wore only insoles on the bottom of his feet to be able to walk around, and openly showed his bracelets. The cloak had gold engravings in different areas of it, and the garment always revealed his seals and tattoos.
Travel Wear: Wears a dark dull blue cloak that goes down to his elbows as the back goes lower than that. He always wears the hood of the cloak to hide his ears, and wears 2 different sets of leather gloves; One thin black on his right hand, and a thicker brown one that helps when Oturan is summoned. Gyasi wears a long sleeve long dull blue shirt to match his cloak, and some dull black trousers with some black leather shoes. He has a brown leather belt that can also be used as a sturdy rope in an emergency, and never shows his eyes or tattoos to the public.

Gyasi always wears a set of 4 Iron Bracelets (created by Omari Archmage’s) on his wrists and ankles which is used to keep his own mana out of his body (see Biography). Gyasi covers his eyes unless necessary with a protective eye cloth mask that’s navy blue. On the mask is a seal that blocks any and all ability to see Natural mana and the spirits. Gyasi has a seal symbol under his eyes that’s tattooed on to be able to see using his spirit animal.

Has tattoos on different parts of his body. The tattoo’s that are on his chest/stomach are the seals used to trap the beast in him.

Images of Gyasi available here:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/7c/ed/f77cedd831203dbbec4c66ba0b3d6c98.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/cd/34/04cd34e7d1feea262d344327cfdcf04c.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2e/41/48/2e414894aa36ae936c0e6b627ed90f43.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c0/62/8a/c0628ace15b5d23b6417b81d0f92c52f.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cc/2a/14/cc2a14ddc669d5822ba276747e02c736.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/22/37/6e/22376e9c521b02ef110fd0b037537e83.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/a1/ec/fca1ec771e8a878c92d3550f08b04e0f.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/01/d9/ed/01d9ed2e42b03d0df3dfb36a64e9d4d7.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/fa/8b/90fa8b6291721ae27ed5f5e0053f73f0.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/50/6a/aa506acb94a8e5d0c276692bcf151763.jpg

Personality:
  • Virtues: Humorous, Curious, Open-minded, Easy-Going, Loves Adventure, Friendly, Observant (has a sky range of view)
  • Vices: Undisciplined, Unstructured, constantly on the move, Irritable, Trickster,

Biography:

Gyasi was born into a private clan that roams around Kirigakure, and throughout the other great nations to stabilize the worlds of human and spirit to create and maintain peace.

• The clan of Omari are known to possess strong and complex mana within them. Word on the street is the clan has hosted all of the known Sage’s of Kirigakure, and this rumor may explain their vast knowledge of the spirit world. Their techniques in sealing, summoning, healing, and enchantment are rivaled only by the spirits themselves. In truth, almost nothing is known about the Omari clan, and that’s because they seal their clan members to secrecy. The knowledge they possess can fall into the wrong hands, so only revealing what is necessary is their best method. The Mizukage of the past acknowledged the power of this clan, and therefore the Omari were tasked with handling the Three-Tailed beast, and in turn protecting the village.
  • The Omari Clan are reasonable diplomats, and educate the public on spirits through interaction and knowledge. Their main base is a remote and sealed off space in Kirigakure where they are surrounded by forest, rivers, spirits, and mist. Most clan members stay behind whether it be to raise their family, help with duties, protect the base, and/or work with the spirits nearby to gather information. Once they gather information they seal all of their scrolls, and use summoning spells to hide them away. Those with special mana abilities start special training while young, and growing up they venture out with an adult sorcerer to scour the lands helping those in need, find intel/observe, and travel leisurely. They have a special messaging system, and are sealed to not reveal where their base is, their way of living, and specific knowledge to anyone but each other.
  • Due to their clan being small they are slow to aid the villages when necessary. Years ago the Seishin, or leader of the clan, noticed that there was a rising imbalance of evil spirits, and got the permission of the Mizukage of the time to partner with Konohagakure on combating this issue. Though they have an agenda to stop the influx of bad spirits from continuing to roam about, it is only because they wish to see a balanced world where man and spirit can coexist. In this partnership the Omari clan agreed that every 6 years they would let one of their members join the Spirit Hunting Corps. Originally they had not planned on sending Gyasi to the SHC, but as the danger of imbalance grows they believe hat their partnership, and their contribution of Gyasi will accomplish their goal.

His parents sacrificed him to be an Onen as they were told he would grow to have the strongest Mana of his people. Once the beast was sealed within him certain members of the clan were tasked with protecting Gyasi. They taught him how to control the beast, to be able to tap into its mana, and even get to know the beast on a personal level. At first the Three-Tailed beast did not cooperate, and Gyasi had trouble controlling it. The beast would take over at times, and it would get so bad that Gyasi put the lives of those who cared for him in constant danger. He loved his caretakers like his family, but as his own mana was strengthening in his little body it grew difficult to manage both.

• The was only one moment in his life that Gyasi will never talk about, and it’s when his mana and the beast clashed. The Omari have a secret where babies of the clan with more mana than their body can handle gain a spirit animal. It’s less of a spirit, and more of a mana manifestation in the shape of an animal. The clan simply calls it a spirit animal since it’s a part of the child’s spirit, and has certain characteristics that the child has in terms of personality. As the child grows the mana gets smaller, weaker, or turns into inanimate objects until the child’s body is at an age to be able to eventually absorb the leftover amount of mana.
  • This is what had happened to Gyasi on his 6th birthday, but due to there being a seal on his body the plethora of mana was unable to come out, and instead provoked the beast. This caused an explosion that began to consume anything within reach. If not for the sacrifice of his protectors Gyasi would have been killed, and the tailed beast would've been free to cause havoc. Once the issue was taken care of the clan used their most experienced Archmage’s to seal out Gyasi's mana to keep from clashing with the beast within by crafting divine bracelets.
  • It took years before Gyasi was able to get along with the tailed beast, but currently he’s still working along with the beast to understand how to move forward, and one day be able to use his own mana.

However, through all of this no one asked Gyasi if this is what he wanted to do. Instead, they demanded he join the SHC in their name to help with the issue of evil spirits. So, that’s how he ended up in The SHC.

Magic: Water
  • Fish Spit: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun.
  • Water Manipulation: Involves learning basic manipulation of of the properties of water. Boiling, Freezing, and pressurization.
  • Water Shield: A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the water, allowing for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. A person strong enough can break through the shield.
  • Breathing Underwater (Tailed Beast Technique): Removes oxygen from water to be able to breath under water for up to 5 minutes.
  • Water Prison (Tailed Beast Technique): Used to trap the victim inside a prison of water. Can only hold for 30 seconds.

Abilities:
  • Sealing: Uses seals to trap spirits, or to help him in everyday life (IE his shoe’s tear, his weapon gets dull, protect his water bottle, small things). They’re simple seals that he can remember. It’s highly recommended not to write down the seals that the clan uses.
  • Summoning: Can summon their SHC weapon with a seal, and can summon Oturan to him.

Skills:
  • Sensory: Excellent hearing, and smelling when he’s unable to see.
  • Though Gyasi was born blind he was able to see Natural Mana all around him, and had access to see all spirits in the area when the beast was sealed in him. He noticed that people had a glow around their body but just being able to see all of this gets overwhelming, so he wears a cloth over his eyes to not see anything. This habit has stuck with him until currently, and he’s even enforced the cloth with a seal that prevents him from seeing anything through the cloth as well as be pitch black to be able to utilize the sight of the owl.
  • When his mana was sealed out of his body it manifested as an owl, and since it’s his own mana Gyasi created a seal to be able to use the owl to be able to see. Gyasi doesn’t use Oturan often because the owl s movements makes him dizzy, and fatigued more often than not. The owl is a physical creature than can get hurt, but when it’s hurt it bleeds a gold liquid. If the creature is killed it can manifest once again, but will take 6 days to be able to manifest. Gyasi named it Oturan, and the creature has the magic of lightening. Oturan doesn’t always stick to Gyasi, and flies wherever it want’s to, but if Oturan is in trouble Gyasi will know. The owl has a seal on it’s forehead that works with the tattoo on Gyasi’s face to be able to see through the owl.
  • Water Spirits: Can sense when water spirits are nearby, and can make friends easily with them. They sense the Tailed Beast within him, and some spirits used to be close to the yokai.
  • Water Feet: Can walk on water for a short amount of time.

Weapon:
Naginata

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/asset...bastian-lopez-segundo-render-3.jpg?1545485919

Fears:
  • Failure: Feels he has a big weight on his shoulders due to the whole of his clan expecting him to be the savior that will balance the scales of the world.
  • Losing Control: the one time he lost control of the tailed beast he lost everyone he loved, and is afraid of losing control again. Has trained to not have to worry about that, but is fearful that it’s still a possibility.
  • Only ever being seen as a tool - IE: Onen, Omari Clan: as far as he knows he is an asset, but more so a weapon. for his clan, and because of his mana abilities. He wishes he could be more than what the world is making him out to be. even wishes to be a normal person, but knows that’s beyond possible.
Extra:
  • Likes to crack jokes.
  • Likes to hold onto small meaningful pieces as he travels.
  • Has dine and dashed before.
  • His eyes glow blue. It was said that his natural eye color was a mix of grey and hazel, but because of the Yokai beast his eyes changed colors.

Accepted!

474dd047a643ad3b93cb511202ecfd6f--martial-arts-game-art.jpg
Name: All Might
Title: Fire Fist
Sexuality: Asexual
Backstory:
During the second Great War a child was born, as tools to be used in war. Sadly, it was rough due to the first Konoken of Konohagakure dying of an illness. The Second ruled with an iron fist backstabbing many countries. The people of course do not know, but children of Slayer's; if they survived long enough would understand the morbid truth. If they survived, All Might was born on the outskirts of Konohagakure, at a small farm with a family of three. His father was a spirit slayer, but lost his life in the hands of another. It was just his loving caring mother and himself. All Might trained reading his father’s notebooks and scrolls. Treasures he keeps till this day.

All Might’s mother died the night of the Shadow Strike. Pushing the ninetails out of the village resulted in ultimately destroying his home and his mother. At the time All Might was still young, and was a mage Warlock Spirit Slayer. Due to his sheer inhuman might. All Might trained even as a kid, day after day, nearly to the point the house was clean, the kettle was handled, crops tended to, and much more. All Might devoted himself to become exactly the same as his father, but better.

At the age of 13 he was able to activate the 4th inner chamber out of the 9 there are, which is a skill passed down through generations in his family. All Might grew up to be very insertive, talkative, and confident. His simple being would boost morale with others. He was one of a kind, taking the pain from his family's deaths to fuel his YOUTH. His missions as a Warlock after only just graduating the academy due to his raw power and talent, he was always requested on missions. Similar to Kizen he was one of the shining stars of his generation, although lacks the determination for constant work. He rather stay in the confines of the Land of Fire. Only wanting to keep his rank at a Grand Sorceress to avoid the hassle of Archmage duties.

All might was and grew up passed the war being an alright guy, constantly trying to pick himself up a lady, until he did. One day one a lovely autumn afternoon, a beautiful ashy blonde haired maiden accepted his hand in marriage. They met at the border to the Country of Lightning, she said she was a run away Yujo; Prostitute. It was true love at first sight, though a love that wouldn’t last forever. She was quickly found and assassinated on their marriage day. Fueled with rage, All Might snapped, killing humans for the first time.

Keeping his memories dearly, All Might still treads on to the path of glory, constantly reminding Spirit Slayers that magic doesn’t rule over everything. His mastery over Ki entitled him the name of Fire Fist during his younger days. Even now he is at his prime feeling the strongest he’s ever been and can only get better as he gets older.

Magic/Abilities:
All Might is one of the few people born without the ability to use magic. Although to substitute it he is a master at channeling ki. Ki, also called inner power or inner energy, is a mystical energy of the body that could be used to fuel various powers by its practitioners. By training the body to learn and control the 7 chakra points, one can access the hidden reservoir of Ki.

His technique’s are all close combat, and he lacks in ranged battles, though his speed makes up for the lack in ranged attacks.
  • Rasshusuteppu; his form of flash step, actually proven countless times to be faster than flash step. Yet covers less distance.
  • Leaf Whirlwind; The user delivers a series of high and low kicks, attacks that are so fast oculus magic users can hardly keep up.
  • Leaf Devastating Hurricane; All Might concentrates all his skill into a spinning backwards kick. The kick is so fast that it cannot be seen, much less dodged, and it is delivered with such power that targets are unlikely to get up once they're struck, much less block. This technique generates a powerful whirlwind around the user, which can be used to attack multiple opponents at once.
  • Spring Lotus; The user delivers an upward kick to their opponent, sending them high into the air. The user follows the opponent along their upward trajectory, taking tight hold of them so that they can't move or escape.
  • Spring Kick; By using intense speed the user appears above their target striking them with a high speed kick to the head.
  • Sen panchi; A Thousand Punch, by rapidly hitting your opponent with a flurry of punches that are too fast to predict.
  • Air Palm: Punching air hard enough he can send out a gust in the wind devastating enough to damage buildings.
  • 9 Inner Chambers; The 9 Inner Chambers exist in order to limit the flow of Ki within an individual's body. Ordinarily, individuals can use no more than 20% of their body's full potential, the brain's way of protecting the individual from harming their body through overexertion. With training, individuals can learn to remove these limiters, referred to as "opening" the gate. With each opened chamber, individuals are given access to more and more of their body's Ki, thus increasing their physical strength and speed. Training in the breathing technique that all Spirit Slayers learn to use could help mastering this technique. Any gate opened past the 5th chamber is immediately considered similar to an awakening.
    • Gate of Opening; Located in the brain's left hemisphere, removes the user's mental inhibitions. Opening this gate allows the user to perform the Sen Panichi technique.
    • Gate of Healing; Located in the brain's right hemisphere, increases the user's physical strength. This has the added effect of re-energising the body, enabling it to rapidly recover from exhaustion.
    • Gate of Life; Located on the spinal cord, turns the user's skin red when opened. Other effects include the user's pupils disappearing, their hair standing on end, and bulging veins all over their body. Opening this gate allows the user to perform the Fire Hurricane and Whirlwind.
    • Gate of Pain: Located in the abdomen. Giving a margely increase in power, should be used as a last resort; finisher move. Use of this gate will fracture ribs and ligaments.
    • Gate of View; Located in the stomach, increases all the user's abilities. The power that emanates from the user is enough to displace surrounding bodies of water. Opening this gate allows the user to perform the Asa Kujaku, wherein the user's punches are so fast that friction with the air produces flames. Opening this gate has sometimes been shown to create a yellow aura around the user.
    • Gate of Wonder; Located below the stomach, causes the user's body to secrete a blue sweat. The sweat immediately evaporates, creating an aura around the user that can be mistaken for Ki. Opening this gate allows the user to perform the Howaitotaigā, a single punch that creates a pocket of compressed air. After opening this gate, All Might’s muscle fibers rupture, causing him intense pain if anyone touches him.
    • Gate of Death; Located at the heart. Users open this gate by puncturing their chest with their thumb in order to direct the Ki there. While open, the user's heart pumps at maximum speed, granting them power a hundred times greater than they are usually capable of, far beyond that of the 5 Ken’s. A "Steam of Blood” is emitted from the user's pores and hair, resembling a flaming red aura. Opening this gate allows the user to perform the Zō o utau This technique is a continuous assault of five punches, with each "foot” as they are referred to being performed faster than the one before. It creates a cannon of pressurised air which bears the appearance of an elephant's leg, causing devastating damage to the opponent.
    • Gate of Rebirth; Located throughout the entire body. The user has a chance of activating this gate by refueling the dying flames in their heart. The user is then awakened with blue flame hair and an aura to coat around them. Although this technique is extremely powerful it completely turns the user's body to dust.
      • Asa Kujaku
      • Fire Hurricane
      • Fire Whirlwind
      • Howaitotaigā
      • Zō o utau
  • Twin Lion Roaring fist; Releasing a high amount of Ki through both hands an aura of lion’s heads appear around his fist before he delivers a devastating blow to the chest and gut.
  • Soaring Kick; This is a flying kick directed at an opponent, typically their face.
  • Rising Dragon: This is an uppercut to the chin followed up with a palm to the gut.
Weapon: Twin Nichi Nunchucks, the chains are also Nichi meaning the weapons are extremely heavy.
Skills: Hand to Hand combat, Good vibes, great leader, extremely powerful
Fears: Nothing, but failing his Youth and not stopping the world from waging wars.
Extra: Loves to fight, best friends with Kizen, Always training.

Name: Inikor Akimichi

Title: n/A

Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: 1657522761624.png
Race: giant
Clan: Akimichi, Nara, & Yamanaka

Biography: Inikor, existence has forever been a somewhat lonely one, being one of only 3 giants and the youngest the other 2 being his parents this hand its Disadvantages sadly Socially despite going ok Inikor felt like he was just the odd one out got some time as you’d expect, just being massive and fairly unique didn't exactly help much he more felt outcast then anything else tho it was his own personal view on it after all having to use magic to fit in made it pretty obvious that he'd always been an odd one out, though after years he eventually got over that social hurdle somewhat but in truth, he just shoved it deep down and managed to ignore it somewhat though frankly Inikor had no clue what to do with himself at a suggestion from he parents he ended up going for being a spirit hunter and maybe actually doing some good with his life.. tho of course anxiety still followed him.
thusly he’d try His hardest to pass everything and learn to be a mage though at some detriment to his social life but with that, he managed pretty well graduating at the expected time with aspersions to really prove himself, To himself basically nothing more nothing less. maybe perhaps get over his own self-esteem issues? only time can tell

Magic/Abilities: inikor as a strong preference for relatively simple if helpful utility spells and some spells that take advantage of his strengths.

Expansion Magic: let’s him change his size so to better fit into normal places

Wind spells:

Haste: increases the target's overall speed allowing for faster movement and attacks

Air cutter: a spell that temporarily enchants a weapon to act like a boomerang returning to the user's hand after being thrown.

wind blast: what it says on the box a blast of air is launched forward.

Skills:
Behemoth: being a giant had its advantage and disadvantages huge size and strength beyond what most could hope to achieve.. doorways however are a natural enemy..

Superb balance: despite inikor's huge size hes very well balanced on his feet rarely falling over even in precarious situations.

Woodwork: while rather useless in most cases Inikor moderately skilled wood worker who uses it mostly as a hobbie more ore less.

Weapon: Zediear: a massive black bladed partly curved sword nothing overly fancy about it.

Fears: deep bodies of water

Last edited:
Name: Inikor Akimichi

Title: n/A

Sexuality: heterosexual
Appearance: View attachment 1001110
Race: giant
Clan: Akimichi, Nara, & Yamanaka

Biography: Inikor, existence has forever been a somewhat lonely one, being one of only 3 giants and the youngest the other 2 being his parents this hand its Disadvantages sadly Socially despite going ok Inikor felt like he was just the odd one out got some time as you’d expect, just being massive and fairly unique didn't exactly help much he more felt outcast then anything else tho it was his own personal view on it after all having to use magic to fit in made it pretty obvious that he'd always been an odd one out, though after years he eventually got over that social hurdle somewhat but in truth, he just shoved it deep down and managed to ignore it somewhat though frankly Inikor had no clue what to do with himself at a suggestion from he parents he ended up going for being a spirit hunter and maybe actually doing some good with his life.. tho of course anxiety still followed him.
thusly he’d try His hardest to pass everything and learn to be a mage though at some detriment to his social life but with that, he managed pretty well graduating at the expected time with aspersions to really prove himself, To himself basically nothing more nothing less. maybe perhaps get over his own self-esteem issues? only time can tell

Magic/Abilities: inikor as a strong preference for relatively simple if helpful utility spells and some spells that take advantage of his strengths.

Expansion Magic: let’s him change his size so to better fit into normal places

Wind spells:

Haste: increases the target's overall speed allowing for faster movement and attacks

Air cutter: a spell that temporarily enchants a weapon to act like a boomerang returning to the user's hand after being thrown.

wind blast: what it says on the box a blast of air is launched forward.

Skills:
Behemoth: being a giant had its advantage and disadvantages huge size and strength beyond what most could hope to achieve.. doorways however are a natural enemy..

Superb balance: despite inikor's huge size hes very well balanced on his feet rarely falling over even in precarious situations.

Woodwork: while rather useless in most cases Inikor moderately skilled wood worker who uses it mostly as a hobbie more ore less.

Weapon: Zediear: a massive black bladed partly curved sword nothing overly fancy about it.

Fears: deep bodies of water

Accepted

Name:
Akoji Saruhan
Title: One of the 10 King’s Guardsmen, Sleeping Forest
Appearance:
02d361e7c2e98acef0774839943ce834.jpg

Clan: Saruhan Clan
Backstory:
Growing up having the Third Konoken as your father made it seem like life was nothing but a trip. Never having to experience the descrimination and hatred that was on the back end of the village. It was constant praise and seeking of approval that Akoji got from the villagers. It was annoying. It wasn’t really his style, older brother on the other hand enjoyed the life of fame. He attracted all the girls while Akoji was always with the boys playing and getting in trouble. Akoji never truly felt like his family ever loved him, since his father always worked, brother galamping on his high-horse, and unspoken of mother. Akoji was lonely, truthfully.

His older brother outshined him in the arts of magic and in school nearly making him the “loser”. Akoji never really cared too much to make friends with others though he did with some considering they were outcasts too. Kizen Hatake and All Might. Nearly the three could always be seen together, though Akoji always had a thing for a certain woman in his class, Shira Hatanabisu, an extravagant name for an elegant beauty such as herself. All until he graduated he still hadn’t made a move on her. Also to note he spent most of his time learning and mastering the arts of shogi due to his father having a niche for it.

Akoji started having problems at home with his older brother and father once he started going on missions; they felt like he spent more time with his team than his family, ironically. Akoji decided that he would focus on another field of work somewhere farther from home. On a mission at Cabuma Town near the east border, he met the king of the Land of Fire at whim. After witnessing and fanboying over Akoji’s skills he offered him a job as one of the 10 King’s Guardsmen, so Akoji accepted.

Not only until he reached 27 did he resign from being a guardsman due to its disbandment. Akoji returned to the Leaf in hopes his father would accept him back home. Sure enough Sanzu did, but placing the burden of leading the next generation to the future on him. In hopes now to one day confess his love to Shira Hatanabisu.

Magic/Abilities:
Akoji’s mana nature is Fire.

Fire
  • Fireball
  • Explosive flames: In conjunction with shooting out multiple fireballs towards his target he can control the detonation, and how big the detonations are.
  • Devastating Fireball: A massive sized fireball created from three merging into one. A lot more devastating. A lot longer to build up the mana and cast.
  • Eruption: With the stomp of his foot he can someone about one geyser of flames underneath a target.
  • Blazing needles: Summons ten Fire formed arrows to shoot at his targets, they grow in size the more mana he uses.
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Fire Dragon
  • Exploding Clone: With substitution he leaves a clone of himself that explodes in .3 secs. (After 1 turn)
  • Blazing Lotus: Phoenix Spring; Casting his body in flames he can summon a magic circle that fires out flames in the shape of a Phoenix.
  • Blazing Lotus: Three Geyser; With the stomp of his foot he can summon about three geyser’s of flames in a line.
  • Blazing Lotus: Shining Sun; Creating a massive sphere of fire in the palm of his hand he can throw it at his target, it has a large radius and is his last resort.
Wind
  • Wind Gale Slasher: Blowing his mouth he uses wind magic to spew out a stream of wind, that’s razor sharp. Also can infuse it with his Nichi weapons to create razor wind blades.
  • Flight
  • Wip
Sealing
  • Monkey Sage’s seal: Forestation infusion; The target is encased in alternate space that wraps their entire body in a tree keeping them in place. The tree absorbs their life force and grows bananas that can restore injuries, illnesses, and mana.
  • Blazing Hell: The target is encased in alternate space that feels like they are in hell. Having scorching flames surrounding every corner, they have to walk through the flames.
  • Dark Space: Self explanatory I hope.
  • Wip
Illusion
  • Basic Illusion Spells
  • A Thousand ways to die: Trapping his target in an illusion that makes them go through a thousand ways to perish.
  • Lock trap: Trapped in an enclosed box that continuously shrinks crushing the body.
  • Maze zone: Stuck in the maze
  • Haunted Fear: They experience their worst nightmare
Smoke
  • Smoke Needles: Infusing smoke with mana he can shape them into ten smoke arrows that pierces through almost anything.
Water
  • Water Barrier: Infusing his mana with the water around him like most mages he can she a barrier to protect himself and his team.
  • Water Prison: By using mana to store in water to create a seal on the palm of his hand. He then proceeds to press his hand against his target; he can then trap them into a sphere of water.

Awakening; Blue Flame
  • Blazing Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Spring
  • Blazing Crimson Lotus: Six Geyser
  • Blazing Crimson Lotus: Blazing Shining Sun
Abilities:
  • Mana Sense
  • Aura Sense
  • Flash Step
  • Harden Body
  • Substitution
  • Total Concentration
  • Decent Ki control

Weapon:
042bd70a0b9cb29584f3c7d666518791.jpg

Skills:
  • Navigation
  • Will power, he never gives up even in the toughest of situations.
  • Fast learner and understanding
Fears: Losing his father and older brother.
Extra: Keeps a pipe in his mouth smoking at all times.

Name: Akemi Nara

Title: N/A

Sexuality: Too shy to even think about it

Appearance:

Illustration8.png

Clan: Nara Clan

Biography: Born to a single mother on the outskirts of the Nara clan, Akemi was already given a bad deck of cards, Her mother struggled to take care of herself, let alone Akemi. And because of that Akemi had to grow up quickly to provide for both of them. At first, it was just foraging in the woods for herbs and vegetables, but as her Mana developed she was able to hunt small animals.

But as her abilities began to develop and Akemi was getting older, her mother became more abusive, she looked too much like her father who left before Akemi was born to marry a woman of better stature and with a higher dowry. In the small part of the clan, Akemis's mother was practically banished for being pregnant out of wedlock, and driven by grief she fled to the outskirts to give birth to her child which she hated from the moment she gazed upon it. Akemi was a spitting image of her father, and her mother saw that as the greatest insult by god, how could he let her wallow in darkness, while this child drained all the light from her memories?

It wasn't long until Akemi's mother became physically abusive, but Akemi was never mad at her. After all, they only had each other, Akemi had to take care of her, she loved her mother. And Akemi must have done something wrong for her Mother to be so angry at her.

On one day, Akemi had wandered too far into the forest, far from the shack she called home and into a farm. At the time Akemi had never seen a farm and though she had stumbled across a jackpot, Carrots, Lettuce, Tomatoes! Everything was within her grasp as she began to pluck them from their roots and put them in her basket. It was only after filling it halfway that she was attacked by the farmer who rightfully assumed she was stealing. He had never seen her before but her appearance was a spitting image of the Chief banker in the village.

Unassumingly he dragged her to him to be paid for the destroyed vegetables Akemi finally met her father.

A giant scandal ensued, but Akemis's father grew fond of the little girl and on the weekdays Akemi would be taught how to read, write and fight. Although her father worked a menial job he came from a family of Spirit Slayers, although he took a detour from family tradition. However, Akemi's mother did not take kindly to that. She would withhold her child from him, to spite him, as she became even more abusive.

When Akemi was 10 her father had gifted her a small puppy, something to take home and remember him by as their visitations became more sparse. Akemi was overjoyed and when she came home she showed her mother her new pet.
Akemi does not like to talk about what happened after that point. But afterward, Akemi lived with her father full time, no one knowing what became of her mother or her little pup. Although Akemi was neglected by her father's wife and children, becoming more of a glorified maid, Akemi was grateful to have a roof over her head.

Akemi likes to push the narrative that she is an extremely upgoing and jovial individual, but sometimes if you look closely into Akemi's eyes, you might drown in her sadness.

Magic/Abilities: Akemi's Mana is Darkness, She needs shadows to use her abilities but thankfully for her where there is light, there is dark, (unless of course, she's in a completely white room)
  • Shadows embrace - If not in combat for more than 15 seconds Akemi can cloak herself in shadows, becoming invisible
  • Solid Darkness - Akemi is able to solidify darkness/shadows into loose jelly or metal-like hardness, she usually uses this as a projectile, throwing it in its more liquid form to throw it farther before hardening it into shurikens to cause damage to her target. Or she can make a dome to shield herself, she can also create binds or tendrils but is limited on how long she is able to hold the shape
  • Shadow Possession

Skills:
Akemi is a crazy good chef her Dango is to die for!
Akemi has almost inhuman reflexes
Very fast
Great under pressure
Although she is small statured she is very strong

Weapon:
1657774040471.png

Fears :
  • Getting attached to anyone
  • Being vulnerable
  • Bugs
  • Confrontation
  • Herself

Extra: Akemi loves to put on little shadow puppet shows, mostly for herself, She could probably entertain herself for days if given the opportunity.

Last edited:
Name: Akemi Nara

Title: N/A

Sexuality: Too shy to even think about it

Appearance:

View attachment 1001978

Clan: Nara Clan

Biography: Born to a single mother on the outskirts of the Nara clan, Akemi was already given a bad deck of cards, Her mother struggled to take care of herself, let alone Akemi. And because of that Akemi had to grow up quickly to provide for both of them. At first, it was just foraging in the woods for herbs and vegetables, but as her Mana developed she was able to hunt small animals.

But as her abilities began to develop and Akemi was getting older, her mother became more abusive, she looked too much like her father who left before Akemi was born to marry a woman of better stature and with a higher dowry. In the small part of the clan, Akemis's mother was practically banished for being pregnant out of wedlock, and driven by grief she fled to the outskirts to give birth to her child which she hated from the moment she gazed upon it. Akemi was a spitting image of her father, and her mother saw that as the greatest insult by god, how could he let her wallow in darkness, while this child drained all the light from her memories?

It wasn't long until Akemi's mother became physically abusive, but Akemi was never mad at her. After all, they only had each other, Akemi had to take care of her, she loved her mother. And Akemi must have done something wrong for her Mother to be so angry at her.

On one day, Akemi had wandered too far into the forest, far from the shack she called home and into a farm. At the time Akemi had never seen a farm and though she had stumbled across a jackpot, Carrots, Lettuce, Tomatoes! Everything was within her grasp as she began to pluck them from their roots and put them in her basket. It was only after filling it halfway that she was attacked by the farmer who rightfully assumed she was stealing. He had never seen her before but her appearance was a spitting image of the Chief banker in the village.

Unassumingly he dragged her to him to be paid for the destroyed vegetables Akemi finally met her father.

A giant scandal ensued, but Akemis's father grew fond of the little girl and on the weekdays Akemi would be taught how to read, write and fight. Although her father worked a menial job he came from a family of Spirit Slayers, although he took a detour from family tradition. However, Akemi's mother did not take kindly to that. She would withhold her child from him, to spite him, as she became even more abusive.

When Akemi was 10 her father had gifted her a small puppy, something to take home and remember him by as their visitations became more sparse. Akemi was overjoyed and when she came home she showed her mother her new pet.
Akemi does not like to talk about what happened after that point. But afterward, Akemi lived with her father full time, no one knowing what became of her mother or her little pup. Although Akemi was neglected by her father's wife and children, becoming more of a glorified maid, Akemi was grateful to have a roof over her head.

Akemi likes to push the narrative that she is an extremely upgoing and jovial individual, but sometimes if you look closely into Akemi's eyes, you might drown in her sadness.

Magic/Abilities: Akemi's Mana is Darkness, She needs shadows to use her abilities but thankfully for her where there is light, there is dark, (unless of course, she's in a completely white room)
  • Shadows embrace - If not in combat for more than 15 seconds Akemi can cloak herself in shadows, becoming invisible
  • Solid Darkness - Akemi is able to solidify darkness/shadows into loose jelly or metal-like hardness, she usually uses this as a projectile, throwing it in its more liquid form to throw it farther before hardening it into shurikens to cause damage to her target. Or she can make a dome to shield herself, she can also create binds or tendrils but is limited on how long she is able to hold the shape
  • Shadow portal - Akemi can create a portal of darkness under her feet and reappear above a target
  • Shadow Possession

Skills:
Akemi is a crazy good chef her Dango is to die for!
Akemi has almost inhuman reflexes
Very fast
Great under pressure
Although she is small statured she is very strong

Weapon:
View attachment 1001983

Fears :
  • Getting attached to anyone
  • Being vulnerable
  • Bugs
  • Confrontation
  • Herself

Extra: Akemi loves to put on little shadow puppet shows, mostly for herself, She could probably entertain herself for days if given the opportunity.
she’s accepted! We’re waiting on Mineczka Mineczka and I can get ya started in IC ~

unknown.png

"Mayhap this bring us good fortune."

• e5360bdf27ff51ae994c1bc68af4c291.jpg

Name: Iseul Ryou

Title: Dragon of the East

Sexuality: As Fluid as the Ocean's breeze

Race: Mythical Zoan: Dragon Model: Immogi (Korean Dragon)

Clan: The Ryou clan, which is a sub clan of the Yamanaka clan.

Appearance:
    Standing at a modest height, Iseul tends to carry herself with poise and grace, ensuring her long silver hair is brushed often, and tied back into a loose ponytail. It's not uncommon that she wears small ornaments in her hair, usually accenting her attire, or, accenting her hair. Moving to her shoulders and body, what appears to be a silvery-blue tattoo of a dragon seems to stretch around her, with the head beginning at the back of her left shoulder, where it stretches down her back and side, ending with the tail at her left hip.

Fears: Iseul has a plethora of fears, though she may not always show it, her fears are in order of least to greatest.

• Failure - To Iseul, failure is a natural result of life. That being said, she still does not like it.
    • Centipedes - "Nope, nope, nope, nope. Kill it. Kill it. Killing it!!"
    • The loss of her Clan - "We're so few already... We... Cannot lose more..."
    • Her own "Blessing" - As great as the ability is, being frank, Iseul is terrified of her Seventeenth birthday, where she would inherit the abilities of the Imoogi, and the toll it could take on her, or the harm she could bring others...

Last edited:

unknown.png

"Mayhap this bring us good fortune."

• e5360bdf27ff51ae994c1bc68af4c291.jpg

Name: Iseul Ryou

Title: Dragon of the East

Sexuality: As Fluid as the Ocean's breeze

Race: Mythical Zoan: Dragon Model: Immogi (Korean Dragon)

Clan: The Ryou clan

Appearance:
    Standing at a modest height, Iseul tends to carry herself with poise and grace, ensuring her long silver hair is brushed often, and tied back into a loose ponytail. It's not uncommon that she wears small ornaments in her hair, usually accenting her attire, or, accenting her hair. Moving to her shoulders and body, what appears to be a silvery-blue tattoo of a dragon seems to stretch around her, with the head beginning at the back of her left shoulder, where it stretches down her back and side, ending with the tail at her left hip.

Fears: Iseul has a plethora of fears, though she may not always show it, her fears are in order of least to greatest.

• Failure - To Iseul, failure is a natural result of life. That being said, she still does not like it.
    • Centipedes - "Nope, nope, nope, nope. Kill it. Kill it. Killing it!!"
    • The loss of her Clan - "We're so few already... We... Cannot lose more..."
    • Her own "Blessing" - As great as the ability is, being frank, Iseul is terrified of her Seventeenth birthday, where she would inherit the abilities of the Imoogi, and the toll it could take on her, or the harm she could bring others...

I’ll accept her so I can get you and the others into the story, but please note you are apart of the Yamanaka clan of the leaf like I pm’d you, for now I’ll just treat the Ryou clan to be of your father and mother of Yamanaka,

Also for extra measures since you gave her age so close to said dragon transformation you had mentioned to me I didn’t think she was going to be 16 so I will personally extend the time when she transforms nicely throughout the story like I’ve said before. Similar to like how im dealing with Gyasi’s onen. That way I dont have no crazy out of control power creeps unless necessary to plot ~

Also for extra measures since you gave her age so close to said dragon transformation you had mentioned to me I didn’t think she was going to be 16 so I will personally extend the time when she transforms nicely throughout the story like I’ve said before. Similar to like how im dealing with Gyasi’s onen. That way I dont have no crazy out of control power creeps unless necessary to plot ~
I getcha, one second I'll adjust the age ~

View attachment 1004686Name Ruri Higa
"I'm sorry that I'm not a person anymore I'm a problem."
Title Dessert Rose
Age 20
Gender Female
Sexuality pansexual
Race Human
Clan Aburama Clan

Biography
For as long as Ruri can remember, she's been alone, not knowing who her father was and having a mother who was in the Anbu Black Ops. All Ruri got from her mother was trust issues when the one person who was supposed to protect her was the person she hurt the most. Despite all that, she still wanted her approval; all that did was make her mother angrier with her. At some point, Ruri realized that there must be something wrong with her.

Entering her teens, Ruri lost her mother, who had heroically taken her own life before she was caught after a successful mission. Ruri never got love from her mother, and she never cried when she heard the news. Until days later, when they found her body the moment she laid her eyes on her mother, the tears couldn't stop. And they didn't. She was known for quite some time as a cry baby. It was surprising to most how she never ran out of tears. Even the slightest problem could send her over the edge. Truthfully, all Ruri wanted was an excuse to cry for the love she never got for how unfair her life was.

Making friends came naturally but all she could do was cry. That's all she wanted to do. People didn't want to be around her. One person in particular stayed. He was always there. He didn't care how much she cried. He quit, frankly was the longest friend she's had, but like all her relationships, she ended up destroying it. They were just training. It wasn't supposed to be that serious nobody was supposed to get hurt. Keeping calm was never easy for Ruri. Her first reaction to every attack was to panic, but not Sato. He was fast and intelligent, but he couldn't save them both. She didn't know that her stupidity would cost her the life of her only friend. The last thing he did before he fell to his death was smile.

After that night, Ruri vowed that she should never cry even if it hurt; she would fake a smile because she never wanted to bring anyone down again.

View attachment 1004692Magic/Abilities
((I think I did this wrong))
Ruri's mana nature is Plant.
Dancing Vines- multiple vines from their extended arms thread together like rope to increase stability and strength
Whip of Thorns- the user may sprout thorns from the tendrils as serration to increase the damage inflicted
Rising Poison Ivy- highly potent poison ivy around their target - usually having it climb up trees or wrap around the enemy's body
Sacrificial Soil- extracts natural energy from the surrounding plant life, turns it into senjutsu chakra, and then extracts the yang chakra from within to heal themselves
Root Snare- causes roots to grow from the ground to wrap over the target's legs and feet
Fog of War- user causes the plants that surround them to unleash enough pollen to create a thick fog Circuta Sap Shot- Materializes Circuta plants and forces them to spurt potent, poisonous sap at their target. The symptoms of its poison take effect as it absorbs through the pores of their skin. These symptoms are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, tremors, confusion, weakness, dizziness, and drowsiness.
Shrike- Materializes a mass of mature thorn bushes to trap the target. If the enemy ninja struggles, they will only hurt themselves further on the thorns.
Fire
Fireball
Fire Flower
Wind
Flight Technique
ana Sensing, Substitution

Skills
1. Lip Reading Ruri didn't plan on picking this skill up, but it happened.
2. Farming, Ruri has always had a green thumb. She especially likes growing strawberries.
3. Can tell when someone is lying. She can't tell if it is her intuition or if she's reading their body language, or maybe it's because she could spot a lie from a mile away.
Weapon
A basic sword
Fears In the Dark & Closed spaces, when Ruri was young, her mother would lock her in a box whenever she misbehaved. It becomes tough to breathe, and although she's not losing air, her body fools her into thinking she is.
Rank Mage
Extra
Always patient, even when frustrated
Mathematical genius
So her mana nature would be one of the five elements shown in the Lore tab. Fire, Water, Lightning, Rock, or Wind. Perhaps you can say she has Rock mana nature.

which means she is primarily good in that element of magic.

And this is **NOT** a naruto rp so there is no chakra if you take a look at the lore tab it should give you all the information you need, only thing Naruto based is the land layout and some ideas, this world is souly run on Magic. Meaning they are called wizards and not ninjas. The aburama clan are kind of ninjas but there is no chakra, unless you’re speaking of Ki.

And note that flight is of no use in this world if you’re not a Logia or a Zoan. It costs too much mana and leaves you wide open in fights ~ Because she’s more of an older character You’ll be dealing with the more darker side of the story, similar to Shiruba ~

Also your Rank at that age would be of Warlock or possibly a low ranking Grand Sorceress

If you want to be a Rank Mage and play with the broder audience of players I suggest u reduce her age to 13-16 and I can place you on a team ~

Note if you decrease your age and rank the number of spells she knows significantly reduces, but she can learn the rest as the story goes on

Once you make those changes I will accept you.

Also there is no basic weapon I highly suggest you take a look at the lore tab and see the weapon options and everything you need to get you started bayleen bayleen

So her mana nature would be one of the five elements shown in the Lore tab. Fire, Water, Lightning, Rock, or Wind. Perhaps you can say she has Rock mana nature.

which means she is primarily good in that element of magic.

And this is **NOT** a naruto rp so there is no chakra if you take a look at the lore tab it should give you all the information you need, only thing Naruto based is the land layout and some ideas, this world is souly run on Magic. Meaning they are called wizards and not ninjas. The aburama clan are kind of ninjas but there is no chakra, unless you’re speaking of Ki.

And note that flight is of no use in this world if you’re not a Logia or a Zoan. It costs too much mana and leaves you wide open in fights ~ Because she’s more of an older character You’ll be dealing with the more darker side of the story, similar to Shiruba ~

Also your Rank at that age would be of Warlock or possibly a low ranking Grand Sorceress

If you want to be a Rank Mage and play with the broder audience of players I suggest u reduce her age to 13-16 and I can place you on a team ~

Note if you decrease your age and rank the number of spells she knows significantly reduces, but she can learn the rest as the story goes on

Once you make those changes I will accept you.
I was a bit confused about the power in the lore tab plant was one of the mana. Edit: oh it's a playable magic never mind.
So are Rock and Plant the same thing? There was a lot more, I think, like Bug. So if I wanted, I could use Fire as her main mana, and Bug would be like the category of powers she has?
Yeah, I was thinking of ki. I didn't realize I put that down there.
Oh, I see. I think I got it. Let me start over then.

I was a bit confused about the power in the lore tab plant was one of the mana. Edit: oh it's a playable magic never mind.
So are Rock and Plant the same thing? There was a lot more, I think, like Bug. So if I wanted, I could use Fire as her main mana, and Bug would be like the category of powers she has?
Yeah, I was thinking of ki. I didn't realize I put that down there.
Oh, I see. I think I got it. Let me start over then.
“Powers” is magic/ spells

Your mana nature is the element you are born with meaning you are inherently good at that element when it comes to magic no plant and rock are not the same those are completely different elements and effects that go in play, though they could be used well together.

Use Kazume’s sheet as an example

Mana Nature; Lightning

Magic/Spells:

Lightning wolf
Fire ball
Etc

Get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back