Interested In It Being Done?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• It's Complicated.

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [B]The GUNDAM Closet:[/B] The GUNDAM closet is where a player keeps their machines. [/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/deco_gundam_4.jpg said:
S-sempai, please![/URL]

(I'm so sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Garage" is a pretty typical name for a place where you store your giant war machine. "The Hanger" or "The Shop" are also options.

JayTee said:
"The Garage" is a pretty typical name for a place where you store your giant war machine. "The Hanger" or "The Shop" are also options.
I like the Hangar, since most of the machines will be flying. Thank you very much, I'll make the switch!

So (sort of) quick question...

How is Gundam design going to work? Everyone drawing their own isn't really going to work and written descriptions would be fairly torturous or would they be based on standardised models?

Also are you going to modify that now woefully contradictory signature anytime soon? (>u>)

IG42 said:
So (sort of) quick question...
How is Gundam design going to work? Everyone drawing their own isn't really going to work and written descriptions would be fairly torturous or would they be based on standardised models?

Also are you going to modify that now woefully contradictory signature anytime soon? (>u>)
That is open. I myself will be pulling from models already used. In the beginnings of the RP though, everyone will have a standard, weak, military GUNDAM at level 1. Spicier models will be rewarded upon completing missions, winning a PVP match, and the like. There is room for GUNDAM creation, the GM will just be deciding when and who gets the models.

Also, lol. I don't plan on running this RP anytime soon. I'm just filling in things now because I know if I don't, I will forget them.

Update #1

The Pilot classes and general structure for the RP have been finished.

Looking For

I am looking to make a small, 1-scene role-play of this WIP as promotional and test to see if everything feels good. I am looking for GMs and a BBcoder if anyone is interested. For anyone tempted, think of it as practice and hands-on experience in creating something.

For GMs & Story-makers, old. I would like for you to use those creative juices and come with a scene that masterfully draws people together for a fight. For GMs & Story-makers, new. Even if you're not experienced, I still want you to give your ideas. You'll get to see a little bit of how it all comes together "behind-the-scenes" when a role-play is being created. Hopefully you'll learn something along the way and enjoy the experience.

For BBcoders old & new. No fantastical designs wanted for this one, so amateurs are welcome. A simple, clean, and neat design for the Character Sheet as well as "Status Screen," is what would be looked for. What I'm hoping from this is the more experienced BBCoders can teach the newer ones something, as well as myself.

FAQ

Couldn't you do this all by yourself?

• Yes. Do I want to? No. I kind of want to do a service for those less experienced in creating RPs, to show them what type of work goes into one. I also want to be taught, argue with, and pick the brains of those more capable than myself, so I can grow in skill. I do believe through this, all those involved can learn from each other and the results will be nothing but positive. For me, this is a win-win-win.

If people join in, what are you going to be doing?

• What I'm best at. Making sure goals are met, things make sense, and the lines connect. Also playing diplomat if bad disagreements come up. Really, just making sure A gets to Z, while learning what I don't know from everyone else.

When would this "Promotional RP" be taking place?

• Whenever everyone feels its ready. It's going to be really short, 1 battle, so it's not a huge commitment that's going to need massive dedication.

Any other questions from anyone, ask me on this thread or PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back