• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern *xSoulsAchingOfficilaRPx*

Estrella said:
Is there a sheet? And is it first come first serve?
princxss said:
Is there a CS or anything we need to follow?
Just edited it if you want to go check! Everyone wanting to join will get a spot. Also, you don't need to have your CS heavily typed and super long, just something so people know a little but about their soul mate! :)

Hey guys I suggest getting together on here and talking relationship, I am filling them in pretty randomly rn but I will change them when you guys decide!

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Schuyler]LOVE HIM but then again I love all of your characters

[/QUOTE]
Aww, well thank you, hun , I appreciate it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallen from Heaven] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37033-elizabeth-schuyler/ said:
@Elizabeth Schuyler[/URL] Oh, yeah, also, may I please reserve a female character? Or if I can't reserve, can it be noted that I'm making one?
Yeah definitely <3

Hahaha, yeah.

SO how do you want this to be? DO you want us to already know and live with our soulmates or do you want this to be like 'first look and your in love' kind of thing. @Elizabeth Schuyler

sprouhtt said:
Hahaha, yeah.
SO how do you want this to be? DO you want us to already know and live with our soulmates or do you want this to be like 'first look and your in love' kind of thing. @Elizabeth Schuyler
The idea is that everyone will have a soul mate, but no many of them are with their actual soul mate. And throughout the RP you have people put in danger, and someone soul yearns for them, except its not the person they are with. Like they go home and their spouse is fine, or they are hurt and their boyfriend doesnt feel anything. I guess what will happen is that everyone will have relationship problems and fights and such... Sorry, does that make sense?

Oh okay, so whats the point in choosing our soulmates?

Do we happen to stubble into them through the rp or is that not what you want?

I'm sorry if I'm being a pain

Last edited by a moderator:
sprouhtt said:
Oh okay, so whats the point in choosing our soulmates?
Do we happen to stubble into them through the rp or is that not what you want?

I'm sorry if I'm being a pain
Well, read through the overview or main again. Its about finding your soul mate, so... Please read. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back