⚀ X's Chatroom: DICE OOC ⚀

What is the location that this will be taking place? I simply ask cause I don't want to make a character named Frank if everyone else is Japanese, or vice versa, ya know?

Everyone is so quiet.

So we're starting as dicers? The character sheet seems to indicate that we're starting as dicers, but I kind of assumed it'd be fun to start at the very beginning before characters even knew of dice.

6 hours ago, Phineas Forge said:

Everyone is so quiet.

So we're starting as dicers? The character sheet seems to indicate that we're starting as dicers, but I kind of assumed it'd be fun to start at the very beginning before characters even knew of dice.

I mean, that is why I have the option of not being a dicer at all (N/A)

But I would like at least six dicers before we start.

Wait, you want to start with 6 people so that 5 people can die right off the bat? Not sure how many people are going to sign up for that knowing that their character will be dying soon.

Setting that aside, we only have 3 people (unless you're planning to make a character)... 2 of which I haven't seen or heard from yet, so I don't even know if they're actually planning to make a character.

Wait, you want to start with 6 people so that 5 people can die right off the bat? Not sure how many people are going to sign up for that knowing that their character will be dying soon.

Setting that aside, we only have 3 people (unless you're planning to make a character)... 2 of which I haven't seen or heard from yet, so I don't even know if they're actually planning to make a character.

Noooooo.

I mean that six people to make sure that five people can die later on. Your character doesn't have to be a dicer at the start, as long as they BECOME a dicer later on. Sorry, I must have confused you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back