• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Xiox High (Dreamer)

((Oh, no :( aw, I'm sorry, Dream))

Elijah-

I shook my head, laughing at the two of them, and looked around once we were in here candy aisle. "I don't personally like being in pain, thank you."

Anna elbowed me as she passed by, tossing a wink over her shoulder. "Such a weakling."

((Not your faukt. Im okay. Thanks though))

Emma-

"Id like to avoid pain foer a while?" I mumbled, pickinup a package of M&Ms and hugging them to me

Oh, gosh, I was hoping you were okay :( don't even worry about it. I understand. Hope things are better for you soon.

((YOURE ALIVE AND I LOVE YOU! I am perfectly fine. Working dumb shifts, a new apartment, the love of my life decided to show up, and I went to DisneyLand? But, hey, its your reply (: ))

((Aw, that stinks. Works crazy for me too right now since its holidays. I'm really tired though so I'll try to think of something tomorrow, okay? :) ))

Emma-

I nodded against Anna's chin, a small smile playing on my lips, "Good point. See, guys? Anna will take care of me".

Elijah-

I sighed and just shook my head, raising my hands in defeat. "All right, all right. We'll all be in sugar comas before the night's through, and we'll be happy about it."

Anna threw her arms up and cheered. "Yay, sugar!"

Emma-

A full grin was flashed at Eli, all the way to my eyes, "Thanks sweetheart" I mumbled quetly. "Heavens help me" Brett grumbled, "Can we just lock the girls outside?"

Elijah-

Anna turned to give Brett a mostly joking scathing look. "I will pick the locks and hog tie you, cowboy. Do not get between me and cake."

Elijah-

Anna just laughed and hugged Emma again before moving deeper into the aisle we'd been browsing for ingredients. "We're an army all by ourselves! Now it's cake time, let's get stuff!"

Emma-

About an hour later, we were hauling the last of the groceries into the house, making a mountain of plastic bags in the kitchen. "Did you guys like starve while I was gone? This is like a whole entire kitchen!"

Elijah-

I just grinned a little when Emma expressed her concern, starting to put things away. "We . . . We ate out a lot?"

Anna frowned miserably. "I actually started to hate pizza a little, and part of me died inside."

Emma-

I couldn't help laughing, "That's utterly disgusting, guys!"

"But I'm not fat!" Brett cheered, "So you can never threaten me with that!"

((You're reply again, if you ever come back. And LOL @ past me, cause the "love of my life" was an abusive a-word who caused nothing but trouble, PTSD and awful :) Better a year and a half later but just wanted to laugh at myself))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back