Xenoblade Online Post Base

Seraph X

Prince of the Realm of Dreams
Below is a base for what your posts ought to look like in Xenoblade Online, the stat-oriented version of the plot.

(Insert Nickname Here)'s Stats

Lvl: 1

EXP: 0/100

Gold: 500

HP: 250/250

Str: 5

Def: 5

PDef: 5

EDef: 5

Agl: 5

Spd: 5

Arts

• Weapon Arts

Spoiler

Insert Weapon Arts Here
  • Ether Arts
Insert Ether Arts Here
  • Specialty Arts
Insert Specialty Arts Here

Insert Post Here.

For an example, here's the base with Maxim, my character's, stats and such put in.

Maxim's Stats

Lvl: 1

EXP: 0/100

Gold: 500

HP: 250/250

Str: 5

Def: 5

PDef: 5

EDef: 5

Agl: 5

Spd: 5

Arts

• Weapon Arts

Spoiler

Back Slash = A downwards vertical slash primarily used as a pre-emptive attack or when the enemy is distracted, deals critical damage if used on the target enemy's back; Cooldown is two minutes
Lvl: I
EXP: 0/1000
Power: Basic = Str + 10; Critical = Str + 20

Upper Slash = Dealing critical damage if used on the target enemy's side, this upward diagonal slash is intended mostly for use on a distracted target; Cooldown is one-and-a-half minutes.
Power: Basic = Str + 10; Critical = Str + 15

Breaker Edge = Turning in place to dodge any incoming attacks from his enemy, Maxim brings his sword(s) around and down in a downward diagonal slash. If used from the side, can inflict Break on the targeted enemy for one minute; Cooldown is two minutes.
Power: Str + 8

Rapid Slash = Steeling himself, Maxim dashes at a single enemy, unleashing a set of three to six quick slashes that, if used on a Toppled enemy, will inflict Daze for one minute; Cooldown is two three minutes. (three slashes if used with the Monado, six with two swords)
Power: Str + 12 OR 6 (12 for Monado, 6 for two swords)
  • Ether Arts
Light Heal = Drawing in the power of Ether, Maxim raises his left hand into the air and forms a bubble of concentrated Ether, popping it to release a wave of healing energy over himself and nearby allies. Restores a set amount of his and all active allies' HP; Cooldown is four minutes.
Power: 100 (> 250 > 500 > 1000 > 2000 > 3000 > 4000 > 5000 > 7500 > 10,000)

Feral Eye = Shutting his eyes for a moment, Maxim draws in a current of Ether and spreads it outwards before drawing it back in, thus finding any opponent he cannot see and reasserting his focus on the one he was originally fighting. Focusing on his opponent, he temporarily grants himself a 25% Strength Up Buff for two minutes; Cooldown is six minutes.
Power: N/A

Wave Edge = Drawing in eather from around himself, Maxim channels it through his weapons and swings them in a close-range horizontal slash, releasing the energy as a charged short-range wave. This attack deals damage to any enemy caught in range; Cooldown is four minutes.
Power: Eth + 10

Battle Cry = Charging Ether into his chest, Maxim tilts his head back and gives a, literal, battle cry, releasing the Ether in a wave that washes over his body. Sacrificing half of his current HP, he restores the usage of all of his Specialty Arts; Cooldown is ten minutes.
  • Specialty Arts: Monado Arts
Enchant = Spreads an aura of Ether over all allies, granting them the Enchant Buff for three posts; the Cooldown is five minutes.

Buster = Doubles the range of Pathcutter's blade for a few moments and unleashes its power on all enemies caught in the arc of the swing - meaning straight ahead - dealing additional damage to Mechon enemies; the Cooldown is ten minutes.
Power: Basic = (Str + 10) • 2; Mechon = (Str + 10) • 3

Shield = Spreads an aura of Ether over all allies, granting them the Shield Buff for ten minutes or until an enemy uses a Signature Art on them. The Cooldown is ten minutes.
Power: Blocks any Specialty Art of equal level once.

Speed = Spreads an aura of Ether over a specific ally, granting them the Speed Up Buff for five minutes. The Cooldown is five minutes.
Power: 25% Spd Up

Purge = Fires off a homing shockwave of Ether that impacts a target and infects them with the Arts Seal Debuff for five minutes. The Cooldown is four minutes.
Power: Str + 10

Armor = Spreds an aura of Ether over all allies, granting them the Armor Buff for four minutes; the Cooldown is four minutes.
Power: 25% PDef & EDef Up

Eater = Unleashes an Ether wave at enemies over a short-to-mid reach in a 90 degree field of effect in front of the wielder that deals damage and infects them with the Bleed Debuff for three minutes. The Cooldown is five minutes.
Power: Initial = Str + 10; Bleed = 100

Cyclone = Draws out extreme power from Pathcutter or his twin swords and unleashes it all in a massive Ether blast that covers a mid-range area around the wielder in a full circle, dealing one-and-half times as much damage to Mechon and afflicting all enemies with either Break, Topple, or Daze Debuffs, each lingering for one minute. The Cooldown for this move is unique; it drains all Monado Arts of their power to execute, then all other Monado Arts become available again after seven minutes, but this Art requires thirty minutes before it will be available for use again.
Power: Basic = Str + 25; Mechon = (Str + 25) • 1.5 (estimate to next whole number up if neccesary)
  • Specialty Arts: Signature
Counter Strike = Girding himself, Maxim takes a defensive stance and crosses his swords in front of himself, charging them with Ether and igniting a Reflection Buff for one attack that, when he is finally struck, is exchanged after it blocks all damage for a Strength Up Buff that lasts for a single attack. In that moment, while his enemy is caught off guard or recovering from their attack, he readies both his swords or his Monado and lashes out with a rapid, brutish cross-slash that strikes the most accessible weak spot on the enemy, be it the chest, stomach, head, or even groin, dealing critical damage. The Cooldown for this Art is four minutes.
Power: (Str + 20) • 2

Guardian's Wrath X = Maxim's most powerful and dangerous Art. Channeling his full power into Pathcutter, Maxim stirs up a vortex of crackling Ether around himself before drawing it all into the blade and swinging it in a wide arcing slash, sending it all careening into a single opponent and trapping them in a vortex of damaging Ether. From here, he leaps at the targeted enemy and rains down a flurry of rapid short slashes across their being, not relenting until he has landed twenty-one strikes, then draws all the Ether back into Pathcutter, transforming the blade into a massive one three times as long as it usually is, and equally as thick, and bringing it down on his enemy to finish the attack in an explosive strike. Once intitiated, this Art cannot be canceled or blocked; the only way to survive is to have enough defense and HP combined to weather the storm. The danger lies in that this Art drains all other Arts of their power in order to be executed, and takes three-quarters of Maxim's current HP to perform. If he survives, it will take one hour before he will be able to use any Arts at all.
Power: Unknown

Insert Post Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those wondering, yes, I am aware I'm giving myself minutes instead of seconds for Cooldowns, but the fact is I actually want everyone to have a few attacks that take a couple of minutes. Besides, when you're fighting, time always seems to move quicker when you're focused on the combat rather than the time it takes to make a move. Also, as Arts Level up, they take less time to finish their Cooldown. So I'm giving myself a decent amount of time to work towards lowering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back