• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic XCOM: Captain's Call

Lord Bradorian

Naughtius Maximus
"Though many of us thought we'd gotten rid of the alien threat after killing the Uber Ethereal, it can now be clearly seen that we've not gotten rid of them all. The aliens must have another way of preserving their collective consciousness even after the...brain, is destroyed. They've left behind who knows how many of their kind, who have learned to subsist themselves on our land, and carry out daily attacks across the globe without the chance to intercept them -- because they have no UFOs. The bastards are hiding in the ruins of the cities they burned."

Hello and thanks for clicking. If you did I'm guessing you kinda know what XCOMs about. Besides that little IC splurge I'm gonna keep it brief here cus honestly I impulse posted this but I'm good on the fly

This RP is a very scaled down version of your normal nation builder. You each play as the captain of a unit of 6-14 other XCOM soldiers. Or, you may choose to be a soldier in another captain's unit if you want to approach the rp in a more character focused way without having to make company wide decisions. You don't have to be a captain, you can get creative with rank, just don't be the Master General Constable Sheriff Officer. He's a planned NPC don't steal him

This is a sortve "alternate fictional history" taking place directly after the events of XCOM Enemy Unknown. The aliens have been thrown back, the Uber Ethereal slain, but they left behind numerous, very very many, small cells of aliens on Earth that are making returning to normal life Post-Invasion impossible. To meet this threat, XCOM has deployed 46 different task forces across the globe, each made up of 6-14 soldiers of varying ranks and skills, depending on the threat levels of the regions in which they've been deployed. Due to the nature of this low-scale post-invasion phase of the interstellar conflict, small unit engagements will be the usual operating area. The alien cells are known to hide upwards of forty aliens at their biggest, however, so you may sometimes outnumbered. In Indiana, however, a farmer found and shot two sectoids hiding amongst his wheat, sizing up his cattle, he figures - your degree of contact with the enemy will vary.

Minimal CS requirements, I'll probably post pretty lengthily usually

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back