X-Men Roleplay Ideas?

I have been playing on a few role-play games on the Fandom forum and I wondered about creating my role-play about the X-Men universe. But I don't have any ideas to come up with. So does anyone have an idea I should do or a suggestion? It would be excellent if one person gave me at least one idea.

Here an idea for an campaign setting. Apocalypse has taken over the world and ten years has already passed. The players would have to combat not only Apocalypse, but his lieutanats and his entire army. The end goal would be to, of course, defeat Apocalypse and try to regain the world that once was.

So would it be current X-Men characters, or like they settled and birthed several new mutants in the world? Fighting off Apocalypse and his men.

It would be more fun, I think, to create new x-mens then to use the ones from the comics/ movies. Adds more flavor to the game. I would love to join your game if you want, but this is your project, so you need to be the admin.

I am going to take some time and think up some ideas for the game, and later today I will post them on here to see what you think. You do the same. Sometime today my 24 hour wait period will end and then we cam pm each other too.

I have an entire school set up in an alternate version of the x-men that your welcome to borrow from.

Guest Authentication | Gaia Online

The idea is an alternate version of the Xavier School For Gifted Youngsters. Where students are given military style training in various aspects of using their powers.

The OOC of the thread has several missions already plotted out.

[QUOTE="The Great Catsby]Awesome man! I might have to use for reference. Tanks.

[/QUOTE]
Not a problem I haven't used the idea in forever but as I remember it was pretty fun when I did.

So I figure I'd let other people enjoy the idea for a change rather than just let all that work collect dust.

Character Sheet

Name:

Species:

Sexuality:

Personality:

History:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other:

------------------------

Got the Character sheet completed. Even though it won't be used yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back