• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Writing Partner

Vinipote

Two heads are better than one
Looking for folks to practice some writing/character development/dialogue. I'm interested in almost any kind of story as long as it's written thoughtfully.

I'm not looking for romance plots, or anything sexual in nature. I have a wide range of writing styles, from humor to horror. My post length preference is at least one paragraph, if not more. I'm only looking to write original content, not fan fiction, and in the third person/narrative style. My main characters tend to be women, since that's my perspective. I have no preference for what your characters are (as long as they aren't cartoons). If you have an idea for a story you want to write, I'm game. Otherwise I can supply some starting points. I'm pretty open minded in terms of genre, as long as it's something that lends itself well to complex writing and character arcs (despite the prefix, I'm okay with magical realism or science fiction, or other interesting genres).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back