• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Writing Group!

Can it happen on-site is my concern.

The reason off site is even in the running is the demands on the server(s). Writing groups pump out a lot of written work, and processing that on a weekly basis, even, might be difficult.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Can it happen on-site is my concern.
The reason off site is even in the running is the demands on the server(s). Writing groups pump out a lot of written work, and processing that on a weekly basis, even, might be difficult.

[/QUOTE]
Are you on some sort of drug?

The site can handle billions of posts before it even flinches according to Ghan.

What we try to keep clean is the amount of forums, not content :D .

Whiz, whiz, whiz...we've been over this.

A better question would be, what am an not on.

Anyway, this is good. I was somehow under the impression that Ghan was worried about site capacity.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Whiz, whiz, whiz...we've been over this.
A better question would be, what am an not on.

Anyway, this is good. I was somehow under the impression that Ghan was worried about site capacity.

[/QUOTE]
The only thing worrisome is having 5k+ forums, but our submission process and archiving methods fixed that a while ago.

This is mostly for whiz...

Would it be possible to set up a separate forum in the Creativity forums dedicated to this? PM'd you about it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back