Story Writing for the heck of it.

Pastry

spiritually disconnected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PSA: If you read this, be warned: It relates to topics that can trigger individuals and I in no intent hope to hurt anyone's feelings. The names in this story are NOT. REAL. The background, the information, everything is not real. However, everything that has happened to this character, happened to me. I apologize for the spelling and grammatical errors.

Her name is Anna. She has two sisters, one beautiful little sister, three years younger, and an older, 5 years. She has an amazing life, her parents making a good living, she loves music, and she really appreciates her life.

But things changed. In August, her eldest daughter was put in a rehab facility after Anna got home from Summer Camp. Nobody told her about this happening before she went on the two-week trip. But they knew, all of them knew. Anna got back, seeing her sister for a split second before wishing goodnight and going to bed. The next day, she was gone. "Mother, what happened?" She asked her mother. She replied, "Honey, you know that she has been addicted for a long time, so we put her in a hospital to get better." Anna was grieved, she didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her sister. Her sister was about to leave for college- and then all of a sudden she was gone. Nobody knew how long she would stay, and it hurt her deeply.

She couldn't trust anyone. She couldn't love her family, she couldn't love her friends like she used to. She had to keep a secret from them. Her friends, teachers, and even close relatives.

She left for six months, and her family had never been more broken before.

Once Anna had seen her sister for the first time after she returned, she gave her the biggest hug, the tightest, the hardest, and her sister was glad of this.

Anna had gotten a boyfriend while her sister was gone, so she had to tell her about him.

"He's sweet, dark hair, the brownest eyes I could ever see. He almost looked like Newt Scamander from Crimes of Grindlewald, but- he's more... Anxeity-ridden." Anna told her sister. In fact, he had anxiety. His name was Leone. In fact, Leone was so ridden with anxiety, he asked Anna every day, "are you okay? Are you hurt, are you sad, what are you doing right now?" It was almost like Anna didn't have a moments peace not to think about her older sister, her family having to go to therapy, everything going on. Leone talked about his body like it was trash to him, he talked himself down, many conversations starting with "I can't." Once Anna would mention some sort of other topic of conversation, it would turn straight back to the depressing things in life, and didn't appreciate the happy things.

Anna was in a loop. She soon realized that everyone in her friends group talked down to themselves, they made jokes over suicide, taking drugs, and horrible things that no person should speak of. She had to get out. She was in a loop of dismay and horror, and she didn't know what to do. So she found a way.

She found a horrible way to "fix" things.

Posters showed up all around the school. Sign up sheets, saying "Book Club" or "Robotics" or "Band", anything she could get her hands on and was free for, she'd do it. She pushed herself, not being able to sleep until one-o-clock in the morning, staying at her school until nine-o-clock every night, and still managing to get straight-ish A's in her class.

She's looped herself, and she doesn't know what to do. She had forgotten about Leone, they were still dating. She'd forgotten about her family, they would forever be her family.

She doesn't know how to feel. She feels numb inside, every day like a blur. She isn't enjoying life, and nobody knows how to help her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back