writer's block

Scarlet_MCRP

Four Thousand Club
gah total writer's block moment. I can't write like I used to. I really want to make a new character but I can't think of anything :/

Maybe take a break from character creation for a while. No point in trying to force something you know.

well I know what I'm going to do with Lily :] big twist is already in motion. But I'm just so bored with my old characters I just want something different and new. 

Well if you think it will work out. I can understand being bored with your characters if you use them too much lol. I eventually need to actually do something with Gygax, but I'm just trying to figure how not to be too brokenly powerful with him.

I'm having that same problem with Syrex, it's why I haven't written the dragon rp yet. @CoreyXIX

@Scarlet_MCRP Yeah, the only two old characters I still use are Yuuki and Lilium, I love making new exciting characters. ^^ it'll come to you, don't worry.

Yeah I'm having issues with the characters I want to make for this currently. I have three in the works that I have ideas for but 2 of them require having a master sort of to work. Try just browsing pics and see of any spark creativity it's how I design characters sometimes. Start with a concept and look and let them tell me their story. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back