• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Interest Check Question

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Hi there!

I have an interest check for a soul eater rp that I would like to reuse. Is there a way for me to delete the comments from it so I can recycle the already existing thread or do I have to make a new one to have it be empty again?

I just feel like having a lot of pages of comments discourages some people from joining because they don't want to read through all the comments and because a lot of comments can make the rp look very intimidating.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

You could make a roleplay support thread, though in my honest opinion it might be easier to just make a new one if the thread is older. You can just copy and paste the content you have from your old thread to make the new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musician said:
You could make a roleplay support thread, though in my honest opinion it might be easier to just make a new one if the thread is older. You can just copy and paste the content you have from your old thread to make the new one.
See, the thread isn't that old, but it kind of became an OOC for the potential rpers until we actually had a thread up and running.

Alright, I would say that if you are interested in recycling the thread, edit the OP with a notice that you are still looking for more players and bump the thread with a post also explaining that you are still looking for new members.

If you don't mind having all of your OCC content being deleted, make a roleplay support thread and see whether the staff members will take care of it for you.

DaughterofAthena said:
See, the thread isn't that old, but it kind of became an OOC for the potential rpers until we actually had a thread up and running.
I suggest something similar to Musician's post above, however, you can always post an 'Interested Players Post Please Below Here' post in your original IC and then add a direct link to that post into your first post in the thread. The link for your post can be gotten by clicking on the number in the top right corner of the post.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back