Wow!

aquaInferno

The Snake
Wow this place is really active!

So many recent posts!

I am new here I came from mspaforums and they didn't have nearly this many threads active at once!

So yeah I'm part of Among Gods by Neow46 and I can't wait to see what this place has in store!

Hey there! Welcome to RpN! This place really is bustling. xD

Don't let it intimidate you though. Everyone here is generally nice, and I'm sure you'll be able to find something more you're interested here. There's lots of Discussion Forums outside of roleplaying. But if roleplaying on here is your main focus, we've got a pretty expansive forum! You might find little pieces of gold wile browsing around the forums. =w= b

OH hey AI! Glad to see a fellow MSPAForum immigrant! (Maybe we should get a better name for us lol)

Good luck with Among Gods and hope you do well around here!

Hi! I am new as well, and would like to say welcome! Love this site already, and hope you enjoy it! ( :) )

I was shocked by how active this site is as well. Rp sites do seem to have weak staying power unfortunately...

However this site seems pretty amazing so far, and I hope you have a great time!

UR HERE FINNALY AQUA

this place so far is really awesome okay the staff are really cool and active too

@Meredith is just, like, linking the rules to the new guys. I find that unequivocally funny for some reason.

Aqua! It's good to have you here! (I'm Jaik/Aaron/DragonSlayer) It's a really nice site. Here's Among Gods.

Also, I listed four possible names for us MSPAForumers:

MSPAers

MSPlAyers

MSPAinters

MSPAdventurers

Snakey- yes, yes I am x3

Not enough of us read the rules! Rulesrulesrules! xD

Nah, we're pretty chill here. Intro forum posting happens when eeeeveryone's read the rules because then my work is already done! xD

Here we're RpNers... or RpNites.

Coughs

Anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back