Absence wow, i never knew it was me all along

TheRockInception

You're literally looking at a $2,000 meme machine
im-the-last-person-would-have-suspected-but-it-was-21854104.png

ughhh ive been meaning to write this so here I gooooooo

I am the last person I would have suspected to be writing this, honestly
I used to be so into RPing and writing, obsessively clicking refresh to see if anyone responded to an RP I was in
but y'know, for the past month or so to say the least, I've been burned out
Every day I wake up sore (muscle, not something you can see) waist down, and no matter what I do, it doesn't seem to go away
No, this isn't a sob story or something, just a random collection of thoughts that I think should justify my little noted absence here
For the past month I have barely advanced at all on any of my personal writing pieces, and have no motivation to do so now
When I read through anything, I fail to conjure the scene in my head, something I always do whenever I read or write
If anyone seriously cares enough, I am not depressed, my mental state is 100% ok, I'm just burned out as ye oldtimers say
tldr if you read through that jumble of words or remotely care at all about the content I put out, I'm going to leave for a lil bit and likely won't respond to anything (1x1 partners, please bear with me and wait for a few weeks or so)
if you absolutely positively need to reach me, you might find me jamming at my plug or note my DA account
bye

Eh, I don't know you, dude, but I can really relate to this. Role-playing use to be my favorite thing in the world, but now it's really hard for me to get into anything. I really want to RP again, but I'm just not as motivated as I use to be.

There's no shame in taking breaks. You're a human being, with feelings and needs yourself. Always put your own health and wellbeing above a role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back