Viewpoint π•Žπ• π•¦π•π•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿe𝕣? π•Žπ•™π•ͺ 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙π•ͺ π•Ÿπ• π•₯? /Question/

Beckoncall

World-Weaver and servant to the most-holy PC
Supporter
I'm just saying all the rock-breaking and fracking activity between posts is an obstacle for some people. Many insist you wear hardhats while working.

Anybody have problems roleplaying with Miners? If you don't, what's stopping you?

As a miner myself, I find it very offensive that people don't want to RP with me. I've been scouring the tunnels of Hoxxes IV for almost two years now, to provide for my family, and this is the thanks I get?

Personally, no. I find writing with miners a little uncomfortable. when I think of the hard, laborious work that they're doing, it's a little difficult to get into the zone because I'd wonder if their back are okay.

I would definitely roleplay with a miner, especially if their experience in the profession ties into the RP's world-building or plot in anyway.
Mineshafts and even open pit mines have surprising potential as a setting, and especially if they're familiar with the heavy machinery used in the industry it could very much benefit the creative process with their unique and rather rare insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back