• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom would dying say im sorry? (OOC)

the ooc for it!

question: should we have a prophecy?
Could we reserve a demi-god spot? If so I would like to reserve a child of amaris please.

Also, what types of face-claims will we be using? And do you have a cs template with the required information we need to include?

Could we reserve a demi-god spot? If so I would like to reserve a child of amaris please.

Also, what types of face-claims will we be using? And do you have a cs template with the required information we need to include?

yeah you can reserve one, i dont mind!
face claims dont matter to me, and you can use any Cs template you feel like, but i think the basics are necessary, add what you want though, i dont really care

yeah you can reserve one, i dont mind!
face claims dont matter to me, and you can use any Cs template you feel like, but i think the basics are necessary, add what you want though, i dont really care
Okay! I should be able to have a cs out tomorrow.

Can you guys please put in your character sheets soon? No rush, but I’m just excited to see the characters :)

I'm going to in a little bit! I'm working on my character once I get home, promise!

hello! i should probably start bumping the original thread some more, i just didnt have much motivation to be on for a couple days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back