• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission "Wotchu Want?" Thread (Free)

Never

Screaming Mute
I am Swiper and I like to Art!

I want to improve my Skills and I don't know what to draw exactly right now. So I've come to you, the people of RPN. This thread is for character design, however I know how most characters like their weapons and items so don't be afraid to throw them in too.

I Draw Digitally and usually colour, please specify in "other" whether you want a specific set of colours or if you would prefer it without Colour. I may take my time; so times of completion may vary, I will showcase all art done here on this Thread. Sorry if the final product is not up to your standards and apologies for me not showcasing any Art in my Opening Post.

• Original Characters ONLY
  • No Sexual Content, I don't mind going so far as to have characters wearing very little.
  • It's Free!

Applications

Code:
[B]Sex:[/B] M/F
[B]Description:[/B] Skin Color, Eye Color, Fantasy Race (Can use Reference Images if Obscure) ETC, things like Short, Tall, Average.
[B]Details:[/B] Freckles, Scars ETC - be specific where you want em.
[B]Personality:[/B] (Short, A List of Words is Fine.)
[B]Items[/B] List with short Description, Gonna put a limit of 3. (Also mention if you want me to showcase them separate from the Character.)
[B]Other[/B] Uh...Other.

Please, Please, Please - Do Not PM Me. Keep Your Requests here.

My Best Buddies' Art Comission Thread! (Here)

Last edited:
Reserved For Finished Pieces (Gallery)

Risk's Tanned Guy

View attachment 293365
Uploaded Submission : http://lonely4ssassin.deviantart.com/art/Tanned-Scoundrel-671845286
C.DEX

View attachment 293657
View attachment 293658
Hope Robinsons

View attachment 293896
Uploaded Submission : http://lonely4ssassin.deviantart.com/art/Hope-Robinson-672104896
Spookie Spook

View attachment 294850
starcatcher

val___elf_assassin_by_lonely4ssassin-db4f8zh.jpg

Uploaded Image : http://lonely4ssassin.deviantart.com/art/Val-Elf-Assassin-672557885

Last edited:
Sex: M
Description:
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Cyan
Hair: black or Smoky gray
Details:
Scar across his right brow and left shoulder, and a Tattooed line beneath his left eye.
Personality:
ambivert, mischievous, vindictive, laid back mannerisms
Items
Crystal around his neck, dagger on his hip, circle scarf the same color of his eyes.
Other
DIS DI- Nothing

Description: Gray skin, pink eyes, blonde hair tied back, with shaved sides that tattoos run through. Blue-ish runic tattoos on his face and arms. Ivory 'tusks' emanating from the bridge of his nose that are piercings, and ivory loops in his ears. Sharp teeth. Skinny and below-average height. Reference picture
Details: For clothes, think Sheikah from Zelda mixed with tribal.
Personality: Grumpybutt that enjoys making fun of others. Afraid of heights. Way less badass than he looks.

If you want a piece of art back, let me knoww! This looks fun!~

Sex: F
Description: Creamy white skin!, Emerald green and full of life! , Human xD , She's about 4'8 so short!
Details: she has freckles across her cheeks and nose
Personality: She's kind and soft hearted, but she can get a temper and a pouty face when you make fun of her height or someone else around her, she's always sticking up for someone else even though she's usually not even noticed due to people usually being taller than her. She likes to keep her hair long and loves to wear casual clothing.
Items None
Other Has a small pet dragon that usually sits on her shoulder or head :D

Description:
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Cyan
Hair: black or Smoky gray
Details:
Scar across his right brow and left shoulder, and a Tattooed line beneath his left eye.
Personality:
ambivert, mischievous, vindictive, laid back mannerisms
Items
Crystal around his neck, dagger on his hip, circle scarf the same color of his eyes.
Other
DIS DI- Nothing

Done!

Description: Gray skin, pink eyes, blonde hair tied back, with shaved sides that tattoos run through. Blue-ish runic tattoos on his face and arms. Ivory 'tusks' emanating from the bridge of his nose that are piercings, and ivory loops in his ears. Sharp teeth. Skinny and below-average height. Reference picture
Details: For clothes, think Sheikah from Zelda mixed with tribal.
Personality: Grumpybutt that enjoys making fun of others. Afraid of heights. Way less badass than he looks.

If you want a piece of art back, let me knoww! This looks fun!~

Done! Added to Gallery In Second Post. I did one with Axes because I thought he would look cool with a couple of em.

not sure if you're still accepting requests, but if you are, i want one ^^

Yeah I keep my spots updated, if there is a slot just make an app if there isn't a slot check back or wait till I posted an update post like this. <3

okay, here's my character description... thank you so much for doing this ^^

Description: spook is a pale, skinny teenager that rarely smiles and often has his glossy blue-black hair falling in his bright green eyes. he wears an oversized black hoodie, and black or grey skinny jeans with either red or black converse. his hair is layered, a bit fluffy and about shoulder length, with long bangs that tend to fall over his eyes.

Details: spook often has dark circles under his eyes, which are only accented by the eyeliner he wears. he also has snakebite piercings, black nails and can usually be seen wearing a plain black choker necklace and maybe fingerless gloves or rubber wristbands.

Personality: spook is quiet and generally gloomy, rarely smiling or appearing cheerful. he does have a sarcastic side, but rarely shows it unless you either annoy him or become a friend. he enjoys music more than most social interaction, and has the odd trait of appearing sad even when he isn't.

Other: i included some drawings of him (both by me) to help you get a better idea... hopefully they're useful!

full

full

Sex: Female
Description: Her skin is a little odd. She's very pale, but her skin is slightly blue-gray... her eyes are silver, her hair is long, wavy, and white. She is an elf. She's rather tall. Wears black leather armor and a black cloak. Looks pretty sexy tbh.
Details: Scar on the left side of her jaw, and another small one on her right brow.
Personality: Val usually looks very serious, especially when meeting with a... Client. (she's an assassin) However, she can be incredibly sarcastic, and has a highly flirtatious and mischievous side that I'd like you to showcase. Seems untrustworthy at first but is loyal if you earn it.
Items Sword strapped to her hip, knife strapped to her thigh, and probably holding another knife.
Other She's not very colorful, sorry xD

Description: Wy'Ziot is a tall (6'8), broad, heavily muscled werewolf. He is albino, and keeps his hair in thick dreadlocks. He wears bones in his dreads, as necklaces, and has ribcages around his forearm of his right arm, and around his bicep on his left.
Details: Wy'Ziot is plastered in thick, knotted scars across his whole body. The ones that are consistent across all variations of him is one down the left side of his face, from above his eyebrows down his cheek into his top lip, causing it to lift as a damaged sneer at all times. He has a thick scar over his heart from a character interaction. He has what looked like a badly set broken nose with a scar across his face laterally as well. All other scars are open for interpretation.
Personality: Varied, but the version I'd like is; strong, protective, loyal, ferocious, intimidating.
Items
- Bone blade machete; made from a large hip joint and femur. Carefully maintained.
- Skull mask; the skull face of another of his species. Please have it held over being on his face.
Other Album of reference images and description:
https://www.rpnation.com/media/albums/wyziot.1498/

Sex: Female
Description: Standing only 5' 3", Elara has quite the short stature. Her build is realtively small and thin because of this, along with a somewhat pale complextion, soft features and so on. The young woman's hair is a lighr blonde, parted in the center and falls to about her mid back with bright green eyes.
Details: Nothing specific that I can think of.
Personality: Too skittish for her own good, Elara is a girl all to easily frightened. While not naive like some would think, she's overly worrisome and cautious to a rather exhausting extent. Fretting over the simplest of matters even if they don't directly concern her. All this has drove her to be rather pessimistic and slow to form trust. She's protective in her own way towards those she cares about because of it, although most have learned to tune out her advice...until it saves their hide later on.
Items Anything you wish to add.
Other Here is a lovely reference:
IMG_3572.JPG

S starcatcher Done! I really enjoyed drawing this one, I was almost tempted to do a second pose but I cannot promise it wouldn't be tainted by the thoughts of things not allowed on this site *cough*

C.DEX C.DEX I might randomly come to you one day with a request xD atm idk what I'd request

Malhyanth Malhyanth You're up next! This one is gonna be very interesting :3

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Does she have an occupation and what era/type of clothing would u prefer her in?

N Negative Zone Free Slot!

*insert my longest yeah boy ever here*

Here's Tara, an OC I haven't actually RPed yet so her personality bits are kind of vague since I tend to sketch out a direction and fill in quirks as I actually write.

Sex: F
Description: Tara has lightly tan skin, gray eyes, and shoulder length wavy black hair with a side cut on the right side of her face. She's tall and lanky and has an androgynous form accentuated by her personal style. She wears glasses but I haven't quite figured out what style of glasses. Likely a retro style given the setting though. She's in her mid to late 20s. (Haven't nailed down the exact age, leaning towards 27)
Details: Old burn scars on upper body, visible on both arms + hands and the right side of her face. Her wardrobe of choice is basically "biker style". Leather jacket, jeans, boots, that sort of thing. Any makeup she wears is just to accentuate her androgynous style.
Personality: Turbulent, impulsive. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and hoo boy she has a lot of emotions. At the same time she attempts to distance herself from the root of said turbulent emotions, with varying degrees of success. At the start of her story, Tara basically has no chill whatsoever because ten years of progress with regards to getting her life together was upended in one single act accidentally perpetrated by her hands. She's not going to be very pleasant to be around at first but all that turbulence hides a kind soul who wants to do the right thing and find the place she belongs in the world.
Items N/A
Other Tara's an OC for a retrofuturistic setting with a sort of dieselpunk aesthetic. (It's an anime called Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still, if you're curious). Everything and everyone in this setting is over the top and melodramatic and she's no exception. Also for plot reasons she's probably not going to have her hands resting on her body because she's currently sort of terrified of touching anything. Said plot reasons are Tara just manifested a superpower that's basically "anything I touch melts down into a mysterious sludge and I can't control when it triggers just yet".

S starcatcher Done! I really enjoyed drawing this one, I was almost tempted to do a second pose but I cannot promise it wouldn't be tainted by the thoughts of things not allowed on this site *cough*

C.DEX C.DEX I might randomly come to you one day with a request xD atm idk what I'd request

Malhyanth Malhyanth You're up next! This one is gonna be very interesting :3

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Does she have an occupation and what era/type of clothing would u prefer her in?

N Negative Zone Free Slot!
Medieval... and clothing could be whatever fits best.

Description:
Skin: White, Tan-ish
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Details:
Details aren't exactly all that visible when you're underneath a full set of plate, however, his head is visible (perhaps you could have him holding his armet to his hip?) and on his head you see a scar running across his forehead from a jousting accident, as often happens.
Personality:
Noble and chivalrous, yet his adherence to such attributes also leave him rather vindictive and grudge-holding. He is most stalwart to his principles and orders, if too principled at that.
Items
Sheathed upon his left hip lies his arming sword, and slung across his back is his teardrop shield. He is holding to his right hip an armet style helmet.
Other
He is wearing a full harness of plate armor, of which I shall post a few diagrams so that you're not left in the dust as to what to draw. The only exclusion to the harness is the helmet, which he is holding to his right hip, leaving his face revealed.

SOMUCHARMOR.jpg ARMORDIAGRAMS.png MoreArmor.jpg Armor.jpg

Hey there! How do you feel about non-human characters? I've been looking around for someone willing to draw examples of some aliens for a story/maybe RP I'm working on. They are humanoid, but still a bit unusual. If you are alright with that, could you tag me when a spot opens up? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back