Other Worst/Most Shocking Endings Ever

MattieLee

TasteTheRainbow
So what anime's ending just made you say "wtf?" and left you scratching your head saying, that was it? warning that reading this thread kind obviously entails spoilers.

Me personally the ending that messed me up the worst was Loveless, the ending to this series shows Ritsuka walking around through the city which is for some reason on fire and everyone he cares about was hanged only to find that in the end Soubi was the one who had killed everyone he cares about and said it was his destiny to be killed by him as well, only to find that by the end of the episode it was all a dream. Then because it was his destiny he asks Soubi that if Seimei was alive and he ordered Soubi to kill him if he would do it in which he replies "Yes" and then he says that if such a day would come he would die first and that's the end. I was practically screaming at the screen at that point. Watch it and see if you agree

[media]

[/media] - The Dream
http://www.animeultima.tv/loveless-episode-12/ - The whole last episode

Haven't read that far in the manga yet. I had to stop for life xD so. I'm not sure yet.

Several other terrible endings. Some were even good animes just like Zetsuen No Tempest

SoulEater

Sunabozo

Witch Craft Works

Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō...well that wasn't a good anime in the first place...

Soul Eater's ending I feel was rushed but I don't think it was that bad and I think that's Demon King Dai Mo correct? I died a little inside with that one, it made me want to go in a corner and facepalm while Loveless's ending just hit me hard because I loved the series so much and for them to end it like THAT well... I went ape sH*t a few days afterwards

I'd consider the entirety of The End of Evangelion to be a really shocking ending because I had no idea what I was in for.

And I loved it all. 10/10 best ending in anime.

Well that's good everyone was posting worst endings so it's good to have a shocking in a good way post. I still need to watch Evangelion, just trying to finish Ai No Exorcist first.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Maybe it was because I watched it out of order (I watched it from 1 to 26 and finished with the movie, but I think the actual episode order is different from the order they were made), but it didn't even seem to have an ending. Not a satisfying one, at least, but I still liked the anime.

just curious but,does death in animes/mangas count aswell?

cuz if it does then well...the deaths of the 3 awesome characters on jojo's bizarre adventure:Stardust crusaders

14079.jpg

This show literally left my mouth hanging and I was really like
8c67ee23699746a359769ad8ab6fb6721c759b8edc6a85b689ec8e64abd51bb9.jpg

Mattilee: "

the ending to this series shows Ritsuka walking around through the city which is for some reason on fire and everyone he cares about was hanged only to find that in the end Soubi was the one who had killed everyone he cares about and said it was his destiny to be killed by him as well, only to find that by the end of the episode it was all a dream. Then because it was his destiny he asks Soubi that if Seimei was alive and he ordered Soubi to kill him if he would do it in which he replies "Yes" and then he says that if such a day would come he would die first and that's the end. I was practically screaming at the screen at that point."

Me: "...Cat ears."

*six hours of screaming*

Death Note had a pretty bad ending, but Deadman Wonderland had one of the worst endings I've ever seen

omg the loveless ending was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. and Gangsta.'s ending was just a freaking cliffhanger and totally...what? I just hope there is a second season to repay for it ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back