• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

WORM: colors and gangs

"no unfortunately..." he says tapping his clip board

"im here because im here to let you know that you rent from last month and this month is due in a week. If you do not pay by this weeks end I must have you vacate the premise. Have a nice day" he says after a long silent moment then closes the door.

After that another knock pervades your door after 30 minutes of the land lords visit.

Robyn listened as her landlord spoke. She was all too happy when the door as closed again, and she grumbled as she returned to the couch. The now very fun frustrated and grumpy lady dug a notebook and pencil out of her bag, anthem dropped it onto the table before her. She turned tap few pages, and came to a stop on a page filled with numbers. The money owed, what she had, and all. Things were not looking up for her, and she tapped her pencil on the paper as she thought, still trying to figure out how to pay it off.

Another knock interrupted her about thirty minutes later, and Robyn groaned. The lady stood, and walked to the door. She glared at the door for a second, hoping it wasn't her landlord again, before she opened it, her eyes closed. "Yes?" She questioned, not even bothering to look and see who it was. She was quite irked, and not in the most pleasant of moods. However, after the question, her eyes opened, unsure of what she would find.

A well dressed man in white was in front of her with a silver mask that covers his face and the top of his head.

"Hello young lady. My name is Mr.Silver and I believe I just missed your land lord. I wanted to talk with you about the apartments rent. in fact I have good news about your money dilemma. I want you to be aware of the possible 6-digit amounts of money you could be making with your...special skill"

he says with a happy tone to his voice.

"In fact..."

he pulls out a check and shows you it. The check says it's worth 600,000 dollars if you cash it at the bank.

"I can help you with your rent problem, but I do need your ability to help me find something of grand importance"

Robyn eyed the man before her skeptically, taking in the mask. He called himself Mr.Silver, and continued on to speak about her landlord and her apartments rent. This had her wondering how he knew this, and why. When he spoke of her 'special skill', and the money she could be making with it, she perked up a bit, slightly more interested. However, he said this all in a happy tone, making her all the more skeptical. She took a look at the check he showed her, her eyes widening slightly, before she looked back to the man.

She debated this choice for a brief time. However, as she didn't have very many other options, she eventually sighed, and made her choice. "Alright..." She said, her voice still holding a note of doubt. "I'll help you." She finished, though she did not fully trust the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
the man smiled

"alright...the first one I really need to find is this creature"

He pulls out a piece of paper with a sketch rendition of what looks like a male harpy with a slightly distorted face.

"this creature is what im looking for. it's big and very much a power house. If you can tell me where to find it I will give all that money to you. and when you tell me this I can direct you to a group that will help you...lets say bring in the bills and can pay for them."

Robyn raised an eyebrow skeptically, but took the paper bearing the sketch. Her eyes traveled over the odd drawing, before flicking to the man. She wondered for a minute, why he needed to locate this thing, before she pushed it from her mind. "Alright..." She said, and stepped clear of the doorway. "You can come in if you'd like... Make yourself comfortable, I guess." She said, gesturing slightly as she spoke. The young lady then turned away from the door, and walked back to her couch, where she sat down again, her eyes still on the sketch.She stared at it for a while, the course of a few minutes passing, until she felt she would be able to picture it clear enough in her mind.

The image still held before her, she closed her eyes, bringing the mentally ingrained sketch forward and concentrating. She wasn't entirely sure this whole thing would work, as she had yet to do more than simply experiments with her ability, but she still held her focus, trying to do as asked and find the location of the creature.

You see something like that in a area that looks similar to deep space and the image violently flashes towards a man who is in a long red robe and you cannot see any features. It looks straight at you in your vision as it flashes violently again to the thing hovering over a city as windows shatter, People screaming and writhing on the ground covering their bloody ears as if something loud was causing it. The thing that was scary was it was all dead quiet. it pans to the creatures as it seems to look sad and lost as its head cocks like a bird would. this thing wasn't small either. it seemed to be at least 50 feet tall, and a voice violently chants erratically one word

"SiLeNcE...SILENCE...silence...SIlenCE..." as it seems to say it like it was a title and not the action.

Mr. silver seemed content as he prepared a cup of tea for himself. It was conveniently earl grey tea. He seems to speak as his mask didn't seem to hinder any noise he made while talking

"tell me...as a cape have you heard of the pantheon? It's currently the most talked about topic on the internet now and days"

he says almost too smoothly.

Boogieman walked the streets in his green hoodie and Kurtscemi mask. The short odd looking man roamed as far from the safe house as he could by foot. Then he sought out a popular nightclub. Here he would be almost invisible. He lowered his head and entered with a crowd of attractive college kids.

He sat down at the bar and ordered a plain cola. When it arrived he pulled a crazy straw from his hoodie and dropped it in. ~This sure is the life~ He thought enjoying his beverage. No one so much as looked at him here. They were all so worried about finding their next hook up, making their next 'you'll never believe what happened' story.

For a few of these young bleeding hearts there wouldn't be another story to tell. A beautiful blonde sat beside Boogie at the bar. She was too skinny to hold her liqueur, but she ordered a long island anyways. She was probably trying to impress her friends or forget some guy.

With a little bit of effort Boogie planted a voice in her head. She would hear an old friend call out her name from the dance floor. As soon as she turned her head Boogie would drop two pills in her drink. It didn't take long for the poor girl to fall asleep in her seat.

He didn't delve too deep into her mind, he didn't pry open any nightmarish doors. He pulled her glass off the table and stuffed it into a pillow sack. He crushed the bag beneath his boot. Then he added the glass to his own drink. The blonde began to dream about eating an overly spicy bar sandwich. The feeling of full ghost peppers in her throat caused her to wake up out of breathe. Quickly Boogieman slid her his cup of cola and glass shards, "Drink this is will make the heat go away!" Boogie would walk away as the girl chugged.

Leaving the club with a little extra pep in his step Boogie whistle an old song one of his girlfriends loved to listen to. His joy quickly turned into anger and disgust. ~My work isn't finished tonight~ He thought jingling around the gas canister in her hoodie pocket. He saw an older man in a nice car. He was parked receiving...sexual favors... from one of the young club girls.

For a moment Boogie just stood and watched. Once he felt they were too involved to notice him he rolled that gas canister under their car. "1..2..." *Spooooshhhh* Gas poured out all around the car. Boogieman ran up to them "Oh my god your car is on fire!" He yelled bagging on the door. "Get out get out!" The two inside yelled and desperately jumped out of the vehicle. With his pants around his ankles the businessman struggled, luckily Boogies knife was there to brace the fall. He stabbed the man more than 8 times before dropping him onto the ground and cover his mouth.

The girl saw bits of what happened through the smoke. She screamed and backed up. Just as she started to run Boogieman chased after her laughing loudly. "Wait Wait! It's a prank show! This is all a prank!" He said peeling off his mask to reveal an ugly, but kind face. She stopped running, but continued to cry, "Prank?". Boogieman got closer to her and pointed past her, "See, look at that tree there is a camera!" As soon as she turned her back Boogie would slice her through ear to ear. Still kind of laughing he pulled the mask back down.

He eased her to the ground and began his walk home. It was a long walk, but he enjoyed the night air. With a lowered head and homely clothes, people assumed he was homeless and ignored him. People even went out of their way not to interact with him. They feared he may ask for help, give a sob story or even ask for money. They couldn't be bothered with helping their fellow man so they kept their distance.

Boogie walked back into the safe house with the swagger of a 90's kid entering 'Real World' after narrowly escaping elimination. His plaster mask was slightly damaged and covered with blood splatter. Beneath it was a satisfied smile. Surely a week like this has inflated his infamy. In time he hoped to become a urban legend of indescribable suffering. Something people and their children would check under the bed for, like the real Boogieman.

Boogie walked into the kitchen and cleaned his knife off in the sink. Then he would hang out in the common area ready and waiting for this mission of theirs.

"Alright then come on in. I'll friend you on the game and we'll start playing. So how long have you been into lol? Oh the client should be updated so no worries" Blink said excitedly as she typed the username she was told and clicked 'add friend'"

"My username is SilentDemon. And i would say that i have been playing for about a month or so." I say as i log in and then accept the friend invite after you sent it.

Ember pouted after hearing how short of a time he has played. "Damn so your only a noob! Buts all cool I guess I'll take you to the top if you want to."

"Sounds great i would love the advice. I am getting the hang of it but still plenty of room for improvement." I say with a big cheesy smile on my face. I then ask "So out of curiosity why do you really want to join our little group?"

Blinks raises and eyebrow front the question the scowls. "If I remember last it's not yalls little group. The game master kinda forced us together.." Blink looks down, a deep sadness could be seen in her eyes if one were paying attention. "So it's not that I 'want' to be here." Her demeanor quickly changes to a cocktail smirk "plus either way I plan on incorporating yall into my gang either way. So more power for me. And what about you why are you here?"

Blinks raises and eyebrow front the question the scowls. "If I remember last it's not yalls little group. The game master kinda forced us together.." Blink looks down, a deep sadness could be seen in her eyes if one were paying attention. "So it's not that I 'want' to be here." Her demeanor quickly changes to a cocktail smirk "plus either way I plan on incorporating yall into my gang either way. So more power for me. And what about you why are you here?"

"Whatever." Was blinks reply as she was obviously uncomfortable with this. "So what gang killed your family? They still around?"

After you ask this i sit their for a moment and you can clearly see anger and sadness fill my eyes and my hole body starts to shake. While we are sitting their you can see the shadows of your room start to make everything black as they go by a light source it is complexly dark. And as the shadows start to close in on me i say in a cold low voice "the Dragon Zombies" and then i disappear from your room. When I leave all the shadows dissipate as well.

Ember stares at the empty space that Grim once occupied. She was shocked. There was someone like her, who lost there family by the same damned gang. Her rage began to build as she thought about how much she hated the people of zombie-dragon. Tears began to stream down her face as she blinked into Grim's room took his hand and pulled him through a portal blinking them out of the build. "Come o. We are gonna go kill some ass-holes"

Sitting in my room trying to calm down out of no where Blink appears and pulls me through another portal and said we are going to kill some ass-holes. Surprised and wondering how she knew i needed to vent some anger i willing go with her and say "Okay sounds good."

Ember walked with long forceful strides through the city, being careful to use her ability when not seen. Without a word they couple walked. Anger seemed to seep through Embers pores as the pair stomped closer to the cooperate building where her hide out was. When they arrived at the base of the corporate building Ember pulled grim around a corner l, walking through a portal and suddenly appearing on the roof. On the roof stood a small canopy with a matress, and a couch underneath it. Also around it were work out equipment, punching bags, targets and weapon racks full of weapons. But on a dummy there was blinks mask and gear. She went to take it and began to undress, putting on her caper costume. "Grim get whatever you want to use to kill. Oh and wear a mask."

As I followed Blink to a hide out on a roof I say "nice hide out you got up here, You got a really good view." I go over and pick up a mask that looks like a hockey mask and form a shadow katana in my hands. I then look over to Blink and say " I am ready when you are."

(Joint post)

It looked like the day had finally come, week's end. If what the hooded man said is true, the professor might be in trouble. Rita wore her favorite shirt; a white, sleeveless shirt with a pink rose printed in the middle. Out of her apartment, she proceeded to the sheep's pen for breakfast. She never ate outside before, but just for this time, she must. She didn't want to lose anyone again.

it was a normal day. The professor was sitting in his chair at the sheep's pen as he smiled looking at his filed that was finally complete. He lifted his silver brief case as he opened it and lifted a small glass vile with unknown liquid.

"its finally done...my formulae is done. And now I just have to present it and then I can finally retire to become a real professor."

Little to his knowledge a group of at least 20 people where on there bikes in a all to familiar outfit of biker jacket with stylized dragon markings on them. the shifted as one lifted his binoculars to spy on the professor. he nods to one of them as the other pulls out the phone as the phone is put on speaker. A woman speaks up from the phone

"are you all ready?" they all looks at the phone as the one holding it responds

"yes ma'am, were in position as we speak. How do you want us to approach this?"

"hmm...I want you to go in as two groups one large...make it 15 of you doing the initial engagement while 5 of you go for the professor and bring him safely to me along with his brief case"

They all nod in agreement

"oh and one more thing...if any of you come back with out the professor or his brief case you know what will happen. im looking for strength in this so called zombie-dragon gang...don't disappoint me." the phone hangs up as all of them look at each other scared.

On the other end oft he phone a Japanese woman wearing a kimono mixed with riot gear is seated in a private booth next to a familiar well dressed man in a silver mask

"and you say that if we grab him for you then you can later on help us?"

The man laughs as he lifts his mask to take a drink of sake

"if you grab him ms.petal then I can assure you of your take over of the gang zombie-dragon as well as the other color gangs. Imagine a gang as large as zombie-dragon with powers in all their members. No one could stop you even if they tried"

The woman smiles as he clinks glasses with his

"to a new partnership" she says as she gulps down her sake

"to change" Mr.silver says as he sips on his sake that's left.

While standing on the buliding looking down on the road I see who is suposed to be our target to protect in a chair at said cafe. I drop the mask I am holding and check the time and then face palm. I turn my head over my shoulder to look at Blink and say I think we may have forgotten about our main mission being today. I'll meet you down their and I shadow step to a corner by the cafe and walk in order a drink and go sit in a corner keeping a close eye on the target.

Rita arrived at the sheep's pen, trying to find the professor. In order to make sure that he will be safe, she arranged plans with him a few day back. Seeing the professor sitting there, she greeted with a smile. She ordered 2 cups of cofee and caried them over to the professor's table

"Good morning!" She smiled

Professor allaway smiles at her, "good morning rita, it's nice to see you again" he says as he puts away the vile in the brief case as he orders some pastries along with the cups of coffee

"how are you doing rita?"

the dragon-zombie members start handing out their lead pipes and spiked baseball bats as they nod as the 15 start to go both ways down the street as they get ready hiding in all ally ways they can find ready to rush in

"Oh, just fine professor. Thank you for asking." Rita smiled, though she doesn't know when it'll last. She has a feeling of danger lurking around. in secret, she makes a little Quartz knife, and drops it in the floor- Just where she could find it.

Let's hope this goes well without any harm...

While sitting their I see a girl enter and approach the target I get ready to act. But I see she knows the target and stay where I am waiting.

the dragon-zombie members all await for their lead riders order. Hidden on the other side of the park the lead rider holds his fire axe ready for action as his phone buzzes to life with several members telling him are we ready. He looks at the other four that's with him and texts back

"be ready in ten minutes, if we cannot grab the professor then we nail him so he can't spread whatever he's got in that head of his. And remember that f anyone gets in our way...our orders are to kill them"

he hangs up the phone readying himself. the plan was that when the other engage that his team would go in after 12 minutes to surprise them and nab the geek teacher.

The professor smiles at rita "well I do have some incredible news to share with you though my part in it isn't to much but I feel important contributing my skills into this project"

he almost seems giddy about it.

As I wait I don't see any of the others and let out a low sigh and think to myself great looks like a four man job just became a one man job. If any trouble happens all I have to do is get the target to safety and not necessarily fight anyone.

"what is it, professor?" Rita asked by curiosity, she seemed delighted at seeing the professor happy. it's...somehow important to her now. She notices a person staring at them for a while now. Does he need anything? Or is he after him?

the professor smiles as he pulls out a vile

"this is surprisingly going to change the world! well it's still in it's prototype stage but this a serum that will give those who aren't capes into them! think about it! the current standard now for capes is that for every 4 capes that come out two of them will be villains and one will be a hero will the other is like you a rouge who hasn't chosen a side or has revealed themselves. Imagine well trained cops or people who help enforce justice turning into capes that become part of either the wards or the protectorate! this serum alone is approximated at 7 digits worth of value! and once more tests are conducted we can assure the world a peaceful place!"

I notice the girl that's with the target might have spotted me.so I get up through my emit cup away and go out the door and wait on the corner if the building.

As Ember watched grim leave she cursed out loud. "Oh fuck oh fuck, fuck, fuck. " anxiety was hitting her as she realized that none of her team was involved in the mission except grim and her. She was leaning towards bailing on the mission.. but she didn't want to leave grim alone... "fuckin hell!" She pulled on her hair in attempts to think better, then I came to her. She'll use her gang.. she whipped out her phone and texted her gang *all members meet at sheep's pen cafe, and attack dragon-zombie gang.*Ember sighed as she sent the text feeling downcast as she knew that her gang would probably die. "Sorry guys, I had to do this.." she spoke out loud to no one in particular. She looked at her phone and then back to the cafe.. she knew what she was gonna do now, she had a plan and a goal. She began texting grim now. *bae. ima need you to create a fire that will cause all the people to run out the store. Can you do that bae?* Ember Chucked at her little nick name for grim, but her demeanor quickly changed back to serious. She grabbed a grenade, a pistol and throwing knives and one dagger. She was ready. She was gonna sprint of the building portal herself in the cafe when chaos erupts and the red scars engage, grab the professor and his case and portal back to the skyscraper roof. It was easy, fluid and fast. Hopefully grim will be able to find for himself with the red scars. She looked down to the street seeing some people in red gathering. 'Good' Ember thought 'it will be time soon.' Ember pulled her hood over her head and put her mask on. She was ready, and she was gonna blink in and out.

As I stand on the side of the building I get text from Blink saying to start a fire. I reply with no problem. So I see a small metal trash can beside me and say perfict. I make sure their is a lot of flame able things on top and toss a lit lighter in and a fire starts in the trash can. So I open the door to the cafe and toss the can of fire in and I go back to my corner to wait and see what happens. As l wait I do notice a group of red clothed people and get a little wary of them.

The fire starts out small but suddenly erupts into a massive fire when it hits must of the greasy food supplies. As the fire rages all the people start to panic as the ones inside hear it first and run.

The leader with the axe see's the fire and cusses under his breath as he texts to the other group

"GO NOW!!!!!"

the other members roar unto the scene as all the 15 start to attack and circle around the café to make sure the ones sitting outside can't escape as 5 of them step of their bikes as the other ten circles making sure that no one else gets in or out without their permission. One of the members says it loud to make sure all of them hear it

"alright folks! anyone who runs or fights back is going to get nailed hard to the point they wont be able to feel their bodies! we only want one person! will a Mr. Allaway step forward before we start making it easier to find you." the crowd is silent as the one speaking picks up a random guy and looks him straight in the face

"are you Mr. Allaway?"

the man shakes his side to side. The gang member sighs as he throws him to the ring of motor cycles as his legs get run over as the man screams over his legs getting broken

"where is Mr. Allaway! we tend to be impatient so hurry up!"

(everyone make an athletics check and that will determine your initiative order, Mspolite your members have an athletics of 2d6 and a combat of 3d6, please role for at least per 5 memebrs or group them up however so that theres less dice rolling for you also the dice rolls you see are for per 5 that are currently at the sheeps pen)

[dice]16950[/dice]

[dice]16951[/dice]

[dice]16952[/dice]

As Chaos was begging to erupt the red scarves turned there attention to the other gang hurting people for no reason. A collective anger began to boil with in the crowd of 20 or so red clad hooligans. Each had an article or two of clothing that was red whether it was a scarf, a beinnie or shoes or other cloths, except for one. there was one man dressed in all red dragging a nailed wooden bat. He quickly and dramaticaly pointed at the Dragon-zombie gang. "Hey Assholes!" he yelled and ass soon as a few looked there way a gave them the bird, with the rest of the red gangsters doing the same shouting insults and derogatory remarks. "Lets get boys!"

[dice]16981[/dice]

[dice]16982[/dice]

[dice]16983[/dice]

[dice]16984[/dice]

Blink looked at the ensuring violence and smirked. "its all coming together.." Blink walked back to the end of the roof top, crouched in a sprinters position and muttered "3..2..1.." and then she sprinted across the roof jumping off and the deploying a red glowing circle that could only be her portal.

[dice]16985[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back