• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World ruled by gangs/tribes

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
[media]

[/media]
Okay, I'm listening to this song, and I have an idea to make a world where it's either join a gang/tribe or you won't live unless you're under protection. The gangs can be based off of monster breed, age, belief, or whatever, and there's these huge battles...I'm open to ideas...

I'd be interested, but would prefer more background before I was to join. Would this be set in a fantasy realm? Or would it be in the real world after a catastrophic event, ala the Fallout series?

Okay, it's set in a fantasy realm, and there are these gangs fighting each other. Eventually things heat up and there is an all out war.

So its like tribes yet to form civilisation yet?

Can we also have specifics about the realm? What's the ecology? What does the map look like?

Sort of like tribes that are super violent. The realm looks like our earth, but for specific creatures, the environment is adapted to them.

I could definitely be interested as well. Building from scratch? That's somewhat new to me in RPing, but it should be right in my wheelhouse :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back