• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World of Warcraft

"Get the hell up!", a scream called out, the person pulling Ayah up. She re-joined the others in reality, and found herself on a war-torn beach, surrounded by corpses of foes and allies. The captain who had helped her launched her backwards, sending her stumbling towards their last trench.

"Go, go, go!", the Captain yelled, only to be struck in the head by an arrow, a distant blood elf archer taking his life.

Ayah didn't know why, but she found fighting rather exciting, however, there were too many losses to even barely enjoy this battle. Ayah felt genuine fear, and was firing her rifle for her life.

Orcish warriors were storming towards their trenches, being shot down in groups. Bullets, bombs, and arrows rained down on them as Blood Elves, Trolls, and Goblins bombarded them.

Meanwhile, Forsaken were busy collecting the dead of both sides.

"Welcome to Pandaria, noobie!", called Ryder, one of her squadmates. According to his rank, he was their new captain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylvettes' small boat bumped into the sandy shores of an unknown land. This small bump caused Sylvette to wake up, and from a distance she heard the clashes of swords, and saw arrows flying in the distance. She had no idea where she was, but it didn't really matter. That battle didn't concern her. As she got her items from the craft, she saw forsaken taking what looked like dead people away. The fact is it hit her what it was...probably the foolish Horde, and Alliance clashing again.

Sylvette put her swords in their Scabbards, and place them on her sides. Then, took her satchel, quiver, and bow placing them on her back carefully strapped so they would stay in place. She noticed the woods a good bit away, did she attempt to go into the woods? It was tempting for her to go check on the battle. The old her wanting to assist and protect those of the horde. But, that was who she was no longer, but it didn't hurt to go check it out. After all, if things turned sour she was strong enough to survive.

Sylvette walked along the beach, and noticed the fight, it seems they were doing their best to annihilate each other. But, the fight seemed strangely one sided. Was the Horde managing to push back the Alliance? Or was this a clever ploy.. but she had to remember these people may not even serve a side. Some do not wish to serve their people, their land. The attacks were coming no where near her. So, for now until someone decided to try and attack. She was safe to observe. Who knows after the battle she may gain more supplies from the dead. Providing the Forsaken don't pick everything as they usually do.

@SirFlabberghaspy

Ayah kept firing, closing her eyes in fear. She whispered a prayer with complete faith, and led a forward charge. Half of the survivors were gunned down, but they had managed to reach a much better position.

The Horde troops were now being pushed back, and were taking heavy counter-fire.

Many explosions went off, and mines flew through the air in all directions, as a goblin war machine began to malfunction. The remaining Alliance Magi were summoning water elementals within the machines, breaking the insides of them.

"To the left!"

Ayah heard a scream, probably Ryder's, and obeyed. She and the squad began running along their barricade of corpses, heading towards the left, Ayah at the lead. An explosion of arcane magic suddenly erupted from behind the barricade, and blasted soldiers in all directions.

Ayah flew across the air, slamming into the beach, nearly unconscious. Near her was a figure, a bystander watching the battle. Ayah looked over at the person, her vision dimming.

Sylvette watched at the battle raged on. The horde seemed to be retreating. The Alliance seems to have been holding their own quite well. An unexpected event. She half expected the Horde to wipe out the Alliance. But, it seems they were as even as ever. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw an arcane explosion, blasting the soldiers everywhere. Sylvette wasn't sure what had happened.

There was a lot of moaning, and groaning of pain in the air, seems not all were granted a swift death from that attack, ..or accident? It mattered not. Then, slamming into the beach near her around forty or fifty meters, was a woman in guard clothing. She was looking directly at her, almost seeming unconscious. Sylvette decided to not get involved that much.

She walked up towards the girl slowly, and looked around from a ground point of view she would be out of sight where she was unless they came looking. So, Sylvette searched her. There was a slight cut from where she impacted, but nothing to serious. Covering the wound with a bandage, and looking around. Sylvette sat near her watching carefully. She probably was on the alliance side, but this could amuse her. At least for the time, if she ever woke up. However, not all was grand a battle was still raging, having to keep her guard up this close to a battle wouldn't be easy.

Tarik was paddling his boat with his control over water and sat in his canoe with crossed legs and arms. He was angry that he was forced to be in a war because he was a renowned shaman. He saw what looked like a blood elf and a human girl. He thought about getting the advantage on the human girl do he could get the kill instead of the elf. He slowly came on shore and walked towards the two women. He asked them with a devious smile, "Hello ladies. Is this the war zone?" His tusks were showing and wrinkling his mouth so his yellowish white teeth were showing

Sylvette looked at the approaching troll. "So, one has arrived as expected." She said plainly her voice emotionless. It didn't take her long to realize he'd been eying the human all this time. "What is your purpose, Troll?" It was almost a demanding answer, her voice unkind. She had little time, or patience for people like this. Already up to no good it seems.

Tarik had not liked the way the elf was speaking to him. "Didnt anyone ever tell you to respect your elders? And anyways, I'm just here to help. I'm a shaman and I saw the human fly and land here. I'm here to help heal if I'm needed." He said with a slight grin. If they did want healing, instead he might heal them then maybe a good poison from his bag would do.

Sylvette looked at him. "Exactly..so shouldn't you show some respect?..Speak your business." She told him not really keeping her eyes on him, but at the same time cautious enough to react. It wasn't easy, and this troll didn't make anything any easier for anybody.

Tarik kept a straight face and made a fake laugh. He said with a bit of attitude in his voice, "Funny. I just told you why my business was here to heal. I wish no pain of others in my presence. Now if I may. Human." He turned to face the human. "Wiuld you like some help or no? I will make my business here short." He put his staff in the sand and walked only a few steps closer.

Zoo, in the form of a hawk, flies around above the group of people below, watching them speak. She can already see the tension between the Troll and the Forsaken, and the Human seemed to have seen better days. Nevertheless, the battle raging around them did little to faze those still conscious, and that told Zoo that it might be favourable to group with them for a bit, at least until the battle was over and she could find somewhere more peaceful to go off to...

She circled down, lower and lower before finally dropping down into the well-respected Cat Form, a commonly seen form for a Druid. She walked over to the group and sat on the edge, waiting for them to speak first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back