• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I know how to cook a little" Miko said as he took another bite "And what is this... it is delicious"

[/QUOTE]
i look at him and smile"im glad you like it...it's called a blood tart...it's my favorite"i take a bite out of my tart and laugh"if i ever become queen...i think i might make a festival just for these kinds of sweets...then all kinds of people can gather around and mingle...and maybe even meet love"i smile and look at miko.

creepylover said:
i look at him and smile"im glad you like it...it's called a blood tart...it's my favorite"i take a bite out of my tart and laugh"if i ever become queen...i think i might make a festival just for these kinds of sweets...then all kinds of people can gather around and mingle...and maybe even meet love"i smile and look at miko.
Miko smiles "I hope they will be as lucky as I am" he said with a chuckle "I met the best girl ever"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko smiles "I hope they will be as lucky as I am" he said with a chuckle "I met the best girl ever"

[/QUOTE]
"and i met the best boy ever".after we were done i snapped my fingers and everything on the table was gone"there now there cleaned and put away..easy peasy"i look at miko."s-so um what now...i'm kind of out of ideas in the castle".

creepylover said:
"and i met the best boy ever".after we were done i snapped my fingers and everything on the table was gone"there now there cleaned and put away..easy peasy"i look at miko."s-so um what now...i'm kind of out of ideas in the castle".
"Well..... I should get home and check on my father....." Miko said "My mom and all..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well..... I should get home and check on my father....." Miko said "My mom and all..."

[/QUOTE]
i look at him and smile"yes...im sorry..um here i can get you back to town".i grab miko,spread my wings and fly out the window to town.once we get there i see people looking at us"u-um...tell your father i said hello...i'll see you later"i kiss him on the cheek and fly back to the castle.

creepylover said:
i look at him and smile"yes...im sorry..um here i can get you back to town".i grab miko,spread my wings and fly out the window to town.once we get there i see people looking at us"u-um...tell your father i said hello...i'll see you later"i kiss him on the cheek and fly back to the castle.
"Bye..." he said with a smile

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Bye..." he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
once i got back to the castle i went to see marceline in the library,"m..mar..marceline..i need to speak with you","what is it Becca...did something happen why are you out of breath","th..that doesn't matter now..yesterday...you said there was something bad coming..what..what did you mean by that"i look at her in confusion,"ok...i fear that another war is coming","*gasp*,b-but that cant happen..t-the treaty a-and..there cant be a war..no i wont let this happen..im not going to let this be like mother and father"i walk out the room,"no...far worse than that".but it was to late i change into normal clothes and do some research.

creepylover said:
once i got back to the castle i went to see marceline in the library,"m..mar..marceline..i need to speak with you","what is it Becca...did something happen why are you out of breath","th..that doesn't matter now..yesterday...you said there was something bad coming..what..what did you mean by that"i look at her in confusion,"ok...i fear that another war is coming","*gasp*,b-but that cant happen..t-the treaty a-and..there cant be a war..no i wont let this happen..im not going to let this be like mother and father"i walk out the room,"no...far worse than that".but it was to late i change into normal clothes and do some research.
i go back to my house and find some books in my library and begin to read them."what does she mean by...another war...that cant happen".

@someone

4856showing.jpg
Kathrina, calmly walked the streets, not in any rush she looked around at the buildings. Being 207 years old yet she looked 17. Yet even though she was a vampire she looked human. Most vampires would wear darker colors, but she wore a knee short white dress, two layers, one transparent the other pure white. The transparent layer was one top of course. Stupid "Modern" style. She thought to herself.

She walked in the middle of the empty streets.

@Anyone

DarknessSpirit said:
4856showing.jpg
Kathrina, calmly walked the streets, not in any rush she looked around at the buildings. Being 207 years old yet she looked 17. Yet even though she was a vampire she looked human. Most vampires would wear darker colors, but she wore a knee short white dress, two layers, one transparent the other pure white. The transparent layer was one top of course. Stupid "Modern" style. She thought to herself.
She walked in the middle of the empty streets.

@Anyone
i grabbed some books out of my house and rushed out of my house,"i have to do more research...i must get away from this town for a little"i turned a corner and bumped into a woman that wore a white knee short dress."i-i'm so sorry i should probably look were im going".i get up and help her up.

4856showing.jpg
Kathrina gave a gentle smile and stood with her support. "No, no it's fine" her blue eyes smiling kindly at her, and in appearance she looked human.

DarknessSpirit said:
4856showing.jpg
Kathrina gave a gentle smile and stood with her support. "No, no it's fine" her blue eyes smiling kindly at her, and in appearance she looked human.
"thank you so much...i dont normally bump into people..but i was really in a rush"i smile and i could sense she was vampire."u-um i better get going now...hope to se you around then".i spread my wings and fly off toward the place where i like to go to and study!

4856showing.jpg
Kathrina smeiked as she flew off. "Must've been the eye contacts, too blue" she said amused to herself. Kathrina continued to walk until she jumped up into a random porch of a two story house, opening the door. "Old friend.. It's good to see you." She said walking towards the person in the apartment.

@anyone (if want, if not I'll turn it into a NPC :) )

"That's right. Hurt him. Make him pay" Rose whispered into the young girl's ear. The girl's eyes were clouded over with tears and fears and her soul was ripe for picking. All that she need was a little push and that where Rose came in. Moving the girl's hair, she leaned in. "Kill him,"

It didn't even take a moment for the blood to follow. Rose smirked as the girl repeatedly stabbed her boyfriend before turning on her heel and walking off. her work was done. another soul lost to anger. smirking to herself, she continued to walk down the darken street.

@anyone

DeadxPhoenix2661 said:
"That's right. Hurt him. Make him pay" Rose whispered into the young girl's ear. The girl's eyes were clouded over with tears and fears and her soul was ripe for picking. All that she need was a little push and that where Rose came in. Moving the girl's hair, she leaned in. "Kill him,"
It didn't even take a moment for the blood to follow. Rose smirked as the girl repeatedly stabbed her boyfriend before turning on her heel and walking off. her work was done. another soul lost to anger. smirking to herself, she continued to walk down the darken street.

@anyone
proxy.php

Kathrina heard the whole conversation, she heard the terrible screams the crying, and her. Kathrina was at the evil girls side in a instant. Her vampiric speed making her faster then two milliseconds. "You don't need to amuse your self with pain. They aren't puppets or instruments." Her tone calm and emotionless.

DarknessSpirit said:
proxy.php

Kathrina heard the whole conversation, she heard the terrible screams the crying, and her. Kathrina was at the evil girls side in a instant. Her vampiric speed making her faster then two milliseconds. "You don't need to amuse your self with pain. They aren't puppets or instruments." Her tone calm and emotionless.
Rose turned and faced the vampire who spoke to her. she ran her eyes over her and smirked.

"Pain? I have no time for that, dearie but anger's a difference story," She smirked. "That lovely boy cheated on that poor darling girl so I helped her take a little revenge. For the price of her soul of course. my service's don't come cheap,"

proxy.php
"Demon, I'm assuming. Well "dear" truthfully, I assume you pick on emotions, or like to pick on weak frail things such as the girl. Which I assume, weak souls. Don't you feel for them? Put yourself in there shoes?" The smell of blood filled her nostrils and she gulped. 'I will control it. I will control it..' She thought to herself.

DarknessSpirit said:
proxy.php
"Demon, I'm assuming. Well "dear" truthfully, I assume you pick on emotions, or like to pick on weak frail things such as the girl. Which I assume, weak souls. Don't you feel for them? Put yourself in there shoes?" The smell of blood filled her nostrils and she gulped. 'I will control it. I will control it..' She thought to herself.
"Been there. done that," Rose replied, with a yawn. "And i prefer strong souls. I've been working this girl for a while. They taste better,"

She chuckled and licked her lips to prove her point. looking at the vampire, she noticed the distant look and longing in her eyes.

"Ya know if ya hungry, there's a joint up the road that does blood sacks. Not fresh but you don't seem like the type to brutally murder," She nodded in it's direction

Kathrina shook her head, "No I don't drink blood anymore, not human blood." She swallowed. And she began clenching and unclenching her fist unconsciously.

DarknessSpirit said:
Kathrina shook her head, "No I don't drink blood anymore, not human blood." She swallowed. And she began clenching and unclenching her fist unconsciously.
"Oh a veggie vamp eh?" Rose laughed before straightening her face. "Not that i disapprove each to their own and all but seriously, how do you do it? it must be hard in this city,"

"Iv been alive for 207 years, iv had to master it, it took 30 years to learn how to control myself." Kathrina replied, her race straight but tone calm.

i fly under a tree and open my book,"there has to be something here about it...but where"i continued to look and flip through pages until i found a specific page."well that helps alot...now i know whats going to happen...and i will be ready" i get up and fly back into the town.

DarknessSpirit said:
"Iv been alive for 207 years, iv had to master it, it took 30 years to learn how to control myself." Kathrina replied, her race straight but tone calm.
"Hmm you have willpower like steel," Rose replied but a sudden thought came into her head. "Why this city? You could go anyway,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back