World Academy~Hetalia [Inactive]

Idk what to say

Weeb Trash Supreme
Idk what to say submitted a new role play:

World Academy~Hetalia - Come join the countries in a school environment full of all sorts of fun, games, and classes!!

Come join us at the World Academy! Here is where you'll find many friends from each country, each with their own personality and tastes. Will you find a best friend to go to all your classes with, or maybe someone that makes your heart flutter? Perhaps even someone that makes you blood boil when you think of them? Only way to find out is to come on in.

You can be a teacher or student. I'd like for you to give a brief character description so that...
Read more about this role play...

Cameron jumped up in a frenzy. He glanced at his clock; 7:30am. He cast away his pyjamas and had a shower. When he had brushed his teeth, he threw on his uniform and left his dorm.

Gosh, he thought, and sighed. 8:00am, just in time for breakfast.

He made his way to the dining hall to meet up with his friends and see who was up.

Matthew was up by his usual time of 6:00 am, having a shower to wake himself up. He brushed his teeth before finding his clean uniform and slipping it on. He was ready by 7:00, but he used some time to make sure his bear friend, who he needed to get special permissions to have, was fed and ready for the day.

Riley woke up at the prime hour of 6:00 am, taking a cold shower to wake himself up fully. He brushed his teeth before finding a clean uniform and putting it on. He grabbed his pet koala, Joey, whom he had special permission to have and placed him on his shoulder. He quickly grabbed his camera bag, checked its contents, and slipped it on his shoulder. "Well, I'm off!" He said happily, smiling his bright smile. It was about 8:00 am when he had left. He rushed to the dining hall to meet up with his buddies and see who was up at this time. He had arrived at the dining hall at 8:15 am.

Jensen's eyes flew open when the alarm blipped at her. She sat up straight in her bed, thwacking it ungracefully with her fist to stop its ringing. 7:00, as usual. She rubbed her eyes and rose, tossing her nightclothes aside, and headed to the bathroom to put in her contact lenses. She rummaged through her barren closet and buttoned her uniform before covering it with her favourite grey-and-black sweater. Not bothering to tie her shoes, she started through the corridors and made her way to the dining hall. It was around 7:45 that she arrived here, and she drummed her fingers on the table as she glanced around the room. It could use some new decorations.

When the new others started to come in, she realised that it was probably nearing time for the lines to open. "Finally," she muttered, her stomach rumbling. Even though she had nabbed a pastry from her cabinets, she still liked to see what was available before she filled herself up with her own food.

The alarm rung as heather popped up. "Vey...?" she mummered getting up. Only in panties and a bra she looked for her clothes. White louse and black and red skirt. She looked at the other students when she went down for brekfast. One girl was by her self when Heather sat down. "Hello" she said with a faint accent.

His stomach growled loudly as did Joey's.

"Did I forget to feed you today, Joey? I'm sorry!" He said as he smiled at his slightly angered Koala. "I'll give you some eucalyptus leaves soon!" He said, apologizing to the Koala. He walked to the lunch line and waited his turn, rummaging into his camera bag for a pack of the leaves. He always carries extra on him.

Jensen flicked her eyes to the girl who had assumed a seat next to her. She tilted her chin slightly upwards in acknowledgement, then ran a finger through her hair. "Hey." She, too, had an accent, though it was notably thicker than the girl's, and an entirely different sound. As the line started to form, she stood and joined in, waiting to see what was for breakfast. She squinted to see the tiny print of the menu and groaned. The food seemed like it would be crap, as usual. Nonplussed, Jensen turned and exited the line. She slid back onto the bench next to the blonde girl and pulled the danish from her sweater pocket. The bites she took were monstrous, and it was only when she was nearly finished that she remembered the girl. Her mouth full of food, she turned and shot an awkward glance at the girl, swallowing her huge bite with some difficulty.

Heather was eating a waffle from her bag. "Who coooks this food/" she asked the girl next to her. She looked at the danish as she ate her waffle. Class was starting soon. "Whats your first period?" she asked. Heathers hair was down with choppy bangs and a green ribbon. Full figure wouldn't permit the thought of buttoning all the way.

He quickly grabbed a piece of toast, then paid for the piece. He grabbed a butter knife. He sat near the two girls and he rummaged through his camera bag again, and pulled out a container. It read "Vegemite" on the label. He popped open the yellow top and scooped a dollop of the brown substance and spread it across the bread. He pieced the bread together and bit into the make-do sandwich. He opened the bag of leaves and gave it to Joey, who gladly munched on it. He then brushed the excess crumbs off of his shirt and finished it within three large bites.

Heather opened up her binder for her paper and finished her waffle. She left her stuff to get a cup of coffee and a glass of water. She saw the other sit down. "Hallo" she said betweens sips of coffee. It was bitter and grainy and needed extra sugar too. Which she did to make it tolerable.

"G'Day!" He grabbed a cup of coffee as well, but it was black. He sipped from his cup and sighed in relief, "How's your mornin' been?" He asked, feeding his Koala the rest of the leaves from the packet he had brought with him.

"Must be British," muttered Jensen, casting her eyes downwards as the boy joined them. There was a muffled, strangled noise, some sort of acknowledging grunt, as she finished off her danish. This was often her way of saying hello these days, mostly because of her low-energy personality. Otherwise it was a curt, usually one-syllable greeting, which gave off the impression that she didn't like the people. This wasn't usually the case - she just didn't particularly care for putting in any effort.

She also got herself a cup of coffee and, same as the boy, took it black. She filled a canister with coffee for use for the rest of the day, though it probably wouldn't last her long enough. "Hasn't been much room for error yet. You?" Her voice lacked emotion, but she didn't really care if - if - what were their names again? Had she even learned them in the first place? Clearing her throat a bit, she mumbled, "So, who are you guys anyway?"

"My name is Riley! Riley Andrews! But you can just call me Riley!" He introduced. He took his hand out to shake. "and this is Joey! Joey is my pet Koala!" He introduced also.

Cameron glanced behind him whilst getting breakfast, to survey the dining hall. He saw a table of the other new students on the other side of the hall. He took scones and tea and made his way over.

"Hello," he murmured, as he sat down. "Are you guys new too?"

As he waited for a reply, he occupied himself with his breakfast.

"I'm Heather" she spoke sipping her sweatened coffee. She looked at the new person too. "Yep" she added with scribbling something in her notebook. It was going to long and tiring but she was use to it.

"Yeah!" He smiled brightly as he fed his Koala the last leaf in the bag. "Uh-Oh! Looks like I'll need to get more!" He said, glancing around the table. He sipped the last of his dark coffee and said, "What're your first periods?" He asked, nodding towards their binders. His binder was inside his camera bag. "Mine is Math with Mr. China..." He said, sweat dropping and smiling irritably.

"When he was done chewing, Cameron spoke; "Cameron Dukes, pleased to meet you..." He trailed off at the end for a reason unknown. "I have Maths too! This'll be fun."

His words were sarcastic and confident, however, he was a bit nervous.

He picked up his bag and tray as the bell rang out. He followed the others to empty his tray and then made his way to Maths.

"Riley, right? I heard you rather confident introduction!" he said to the boy who was also heading for Maths.

Matthew had managed to catch a bite right near he end of breakfast, having spent too long making sure his bear was okay. He missed talking with everyone, so he just quietly made his way to his first class, which happened to be Maths as well. He didn't say anything, too shy for that, but he walked just behind the two that were talking with each other.

Before the boy next to him could reply, Cameron felt a chill down his spine. He couldn't help but think someone was watching him but he dare not turn around.

"Hey," Cameron quickly mumbled. "Do you, um... Sense someone else here?"

Matthew looked up when he said that, wondering if he meant him. He was pretty used to not getting fully noticed. He cleared his throat a little, his voice as quiet as always. "I'm here..."

Cameron was convinced he had heard a voice. What on earth? he thought. Well... Here goes nothing.

On a mental count of three, Cameron swiftly span around but continued to walk backwards.

"Hello," he said. "Cameron Dukes, and you are?" He stuck out a hand as he awaited a reply.

Matthew jumped a little when he spun around, shyly taking his hand to shake. "Matthew Williams. It's nice to meet you, Cameron." He was still as quiet as always, but he at least spoke directly to him instead of just whispering behind him.

"And you! Are you off to Maths too?" Cameron asked with a mile. He patted Matthew on the shoulder, "Come now, don't be so shy!"

He turned back around and continued walking, waiting for Matthew to reply.

Matthew ran forward to walk beside him so they could talk easier. "Oui, I am. Sorry if I seem too shy, but I'm not very used to talking to people much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back