Workshop

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
WORKSHOP
This thread is for characters with Crafting Skills. Whenever you want them to make something, you'll post it here.

I put this in the Roleplay Section, because it's technically an action that the character is taking. However, you don't actually need to write a post for it. If you want to, you're free to do so. However, this thread is for crafting, so don't reply to a post unless you're crafting something too.

What you must do is include something akin to a Battle Summary, (check Basic Mechanics for a review) so that this way I know what items from Storage you used, and what items you made. Items crafted here will immediately go into Storage. When I like your post, that means I've read it and edited Storage to reflect your changes. If I do not like your post, it means I haven't seen it, so please tell me to go look at it.

For instance, you could just put something like this:

[Grieves used 1 Meat to make 1 Health Rations]
@tag E Every @body @so @they @know

See? Simple. Only takes a few seconds. But if you're bored, feel free to expand upon that. The Workshop cannot be used during battles if the character is participating in the battle. Happy crafting~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back