• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Working in H.E.L.L Ain't Bad! - Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Bum Bear

So I'm an alien now
  • Many religions and myths have pointed to the end of of humanity, may it be through fire, fighting of the gods, or some other fantastical means. However, each story ends the same, humanity is left destroyed and from it's ashes, a new world is born, a new generation. There have been a great many who've tried to predict the exact day, some dates stemming as far as 66 CE to as recent as 2012. Fortunately, none of these predictions have proven true as man continues living on their day to day life, many straying away from the path of God with the advancement of technology and science. However, who would have thought that such a dooms day actually existed and stemming from American Evangelism no less. It was a day as mundane as any other, people went to work, children to school, and everything else that was normally done during the day. That all changed when flashes of white lights began appearing across the globe as men, women, and children began disappearing before their loved one's very eyes. As soon as the last light left a voice could be heard in the minds of those who remained.

"You children who have strayed away from the path of God have been left in this world to repent for the grave sins that you've committed. You shall pay for your lack of faith, the Rapture has come."

With that, the voice disappeared and was replaced by the ear piercing cries of something inhuman, devils bursting through the ground with some taking humanoid appearances while others an amalgamation of your worst fears. Hell was unleashed onto this blasphemous earth tasked with making it a living hell for sinners. As the humans wept and quaked with fear at the sight of the demons, a single man with pale skin doning a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair rose to the front of every hoard, his ebony wings, the indicator that he too was a demon, spoke.

"God has left you to rot in your sins, placing blame unto you, his creation, just as he had done to me so long ago. He has abandon you all and left your suffering in my hands as he parades in the Heaven's above. Now ain't that just typical of the man who calls himself your father. Well, I'm not here as your executioner, but as a businessman. I'd like to make a deal with those of this Earth, and in exchange, there shall be no changes in your measly lives."

He spoke as businessmen should. All he wanted, surprisingly, was cohabitation. This began a new era of man and demon living in a world where God has abandon them. A few years have passed and a new business has opened up, H.E.L.L : Here Everyone Lives Life, where man and devil work together in order to help devils and humans live with one another. They have multiple branches, and are considered a jack-of-all-trades working from policing to marriage counseling, the company sees to its customer's every need. Now will you be apart of this ever growing community of humans and devils?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back