• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Words

DeadlyFluffy

I am the FLUFFY WARRIOR!
Someone was bullying me one day in school and I poured all the anger and pain into a poem and here is the significantly shortened version.

Words

by: DeadlyFluffy

Words can hurt, Words will turn, Words will kill and Words will burn. The stinging pain of the sticky words is a painful memory I wish unheard.

I am not stupid. I am a person, I’m not a bug, I will not worsen.

So take my pain an turn it around, feel your heart tumble to the ground.

Now listen to what I have to say, quit letting your ego fill a chalet.

“I will be kind. You will be cruel. I will be sweet. Like you've been a damned fool. I have a worth.

which you think untrue, so decide to apologize, I’ll be waiting for you.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Awh, kick the bully's ass for me! *huggle*

I do think the poem captures the essence of what the victim'd love to say.

@DeadlyFluffy Yikes, I can feel the anger o_o But I love the writing style. I've frequently been bullied at school so I know what its like ^.^"

On reflection, and a second read, I think you might have potential. I appreciate that you appear to go from justified anger to laudable restraint.

Impossible to say for sure, right now. I'd be curious to see the three-page version.

Nonetheless, if you ever feel like pursuing poetry more ardently - because it is wonderfully cathartic, and I know it got me through some hard years of bullying - this might be a good first step for you: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/between-the-words-a-poetry-tutorial.94456/

You could see the three page version in a month :P it needs major amounts of editing

And Thank you so much! That means alot to me.

I will definetly look through the link :)

@Grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back