Woodrow High [Inactive]

AshalieLoves submitted a new role play:

Woodrow High - Under the pressure of love, who will gain it and who will loose it?

In a school founded on Valentine's Day 50 years ago, everyone there is able to find their true love. Who will gain their soul-mate, yet, who will loose their love?

Last edited by a moderator:
On New Year’s Day, striking 12:00 on the clock, Valentine’s Day was wiped from the past. Once, school started, her classmates seemed as normal as before. There was one clue that life changed, relationships ended, relationships never sparked. The air felt odd, distorted, faded into the shadows. Emotions disappeared, leaving people looking like zombies. Mia didn’t worry until February 1st came and still, nothing happened with love. As Mia wandered the school, she found Alex, standing with Ollie in the rain.

As Noah leaves his English class, he thinks about where he should eat lunch. Off the top of his head, he can't think of anything. The bad taste of Valentine Day was still in his mouth. He couldn't stand seeing all of the couple spring forth as if the conditions became perfect for the growth of the wild "relationship". He realizes by the end of this thought process, he was already outside in the rain. How could he not notice that he was getting rained on? Oh well. He turns around and walks over to a tree and sits under it "I guess Im not eating lunch today..." He unpacks his guitar and checks the string for proper tuning. Coming out into the cold had messed up the strings, making them all sharp. Luckily he has relative pitch so he tunes the guitar with ease and begins plucking away at a haunting melody.

Ollie:

Ollie looked into the distance, rain draining into his eyesight as it fell from his hair. Looking over, he spotted a boy. Grinning slightly, he waved to him and another girl who was coming towards the two. He wasn't very concerned as to why he was standing out in the rain, though it did confuse him, so he decided to stay there a bit longer, letting the rain cool him off. He wasn't very happy either, but smiling just felt natural at the moment.

Alana:

Alana looked around, a bit bored and lonely. Blinking her eyes timidly, she became confused. Why was she in the rain? Why was she alone, in the rain? Not liking the feeling she got from standing and waiting for nothing while getting drenched, she decided to begin walking around, perhaps finding someone else in the drizzle. Upon walking for a few minutes, she came upon a group of students. "Hello?" she called out, walking closer to them. She saw a girl and two boys, and she could see another boy in the distance playing a guitar. Tilting her head slightly, she began to wonder why they were all out in the rain to begin with.

Aric woke up in the grass. "What..?" She whispered, the rain dripping down her back. She had a feeling some thing was wrong. She spotted other people and waved, her vision blurry.

Mia:

Mia noticed a girl named Alana looking at Ollie behind a column. "Yea, nobody seems happy, and the all seem confused" she replied to Alex. "Hey Alana! What are you doing in the rain?" Mia asked while running towards her. "Your drenched." Mia seemed worried about everyone, no one asking each other to be their Valentine. Even Ollie forgot who Alex and Mia was. Has anyone else forgotten each other? She then noticed another girl laying in the grass.

Alex:

"Mia? I've been wondering, don't you think this school seems different?" he asked. Looking into the distance, he saw a guy playing guitar. Mia ran towards a girl walking towards them."Ollie, do you know who he is by the tree?" Alex started talking to Ollie. "Dude, you okay?" Putting his hand on Oliver's shoulder.

Aric got up and groaned, feeling a headache. "What's going on?" She yelled, running to where the others were. "Who are you guys..and where am I?"

Noah can barely hear a girl's voice over the rain and his own guitar. He looks up and sees a girl walking over to two other people and he figures she was talking to them. He sighs and mutters to himself "of course..." before starting to practice guitar again. After a couple scales, he gets bored and decides to play a song. The first thing to come from his hands is "The Rain Song" by Led Zeppelin. He didnt know he knew this song...strange

Mia went back to the other guys with Alana. "My name is Mia, girl next to me is Alana. Ollie and Alexander are the guys." Mia replied to Alac. "You are at Woodrow High. You don't remember anything do you?" All of them were walking towards the guy play the guitar. 
"This day is getting weirder and weirder" Mia said to Alex.

Noah doesn't notice the people walking towards him because he was too involved in his song. The rain was picking up and starting to seep through the leaves of the tree he was sitting under

Aric sighed. "No, I don't. I'm Aric." She said, rubbing her temple. Shewaved to everyone else there. "I don't kniw..I just can't remember anything."

Noah continues playing The Rain Son but notices movement out of the corner of his eye. He looks up to see a whole group of people walking towards him. "What the..." He says to himself, not stopping the guita

He answers, not stopping. "We're...*he looks around, confused*...at...Woodrow High School." The answer came out more stressed than he thought. His head hurts slightly. "Im Noah...I dont know any of you..."

*Beep Beep Beep!*

Clary woke up by a weird sound, and got up to stop it. She saw a phone laying on the bedside table, and stopped the alarm. She read the note that beeped along with it, 'Work in an hour! Get to the bookstore!' She somehow forgot about work, but remembered everything else about her, but nothing else. All she remembered was her past, nothing about what has happened in the past couple of years. Taking a shower and getting ready, Clary got dressed, without checking the weather first. She grabbed her things, along with her whiteboard, and walked outside in her yellow sundress and sandals. When she started hearing thumps, she immediately grabbed a newspaper from the corner rack and started walking with it over her head. She saw a crowd of people looking confused as she slowly walked passed them.

Lucy ran out of the school, for some odd reason upset. She didnt remember why though. Or why her first choice was to go out in the rain. She shrugged to nobody, letting her shoes get soaked through, before seeing another group of drenched people. She made her way over and waved. "Yeah, hi. Whatsgoing on? Why does everyone seem zombyish and suddenly not mind getting soaked?" Her voice was surprisingly happy, despite her mood.

Vince was late, caught in the rain, and happened upon the group, he stood in, not wanting to be noticed.

Aric grumbled. Sheshook her light blue hair. "It's really..rainy out here, canwe..go I.side?" She muttered, putting on her hoodie.

"Wait... yeah. Inside works." She replied to two people. She felt slightly overwhelmed. "Um.. im Lu, how about you?" She asked to anyone.

"Thats Great. At least he knows the location..." Alexander said. "Well, I'm Alexander." Motioning towards everyone. "My good friend Mia with Alana and Alic. The other guy is Oliver." he continued. "I'm hungry too"

"Wow, Alex, you always loved to eat" Mia replied. "Lets all go inside now." She turned, bumping into another guy as she noticed a girl run by. "Sorry." she said.

Aric looked dazed and confused She followed everyone, brushing past Lu. "I'm Aric," she whispered, walking through the doubledoors.

Noah packs his guitar away and wears it on his back. "So, Lu, Aric, Alexander, Mia, Alana, Alic, Oliver...nice to meet you all...I think."

"Hey Lu. I'm Mia." she replied to the girl who ran by and stopping. "It feels like the first day of school, yet we have been here since I remember." The whole group walked into the cafeteria, taking a seat and taking out some food. 
"Really Mom...You packed me just an Apple!" Alex said with a sad tone. "Mia, what you have?"

"Nothing much, left over pizza and pasta." Mia replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back