• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Won't You Join Us In Our Little Game?

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Won't You Join Us In Our Little Game?

Warning: Mature Themes.
This is a CYOA roleplay and it will be descriptive.

You honestly had no idea how you got yourself into this mess. You met this man,a very strange and deranged man who now is a admirer of you. Well more of a stalker now. Whatever you have with him you decide to stay friends with him and he pulls you along to meet his friends,the thing is his friends aren't the best of people,they're thugs. Now these people aren't just regular street thugs. No.
They're a gang.
Highly intelligent thugs who can make people disappear if they look at them the wrong way and now they want you. You have some sort of use to them,well to their leader most importantly. You are a business man/women a very rich and respected one and they want you to help them build things that can help them,thing is you don't go willingly,you're more knocked out and tied up to a chair and forced to meet them,now you have to help them or well, you can guess what happens next right? Death awaits.

This is just the starter of the rp,there will be more development as we get into it.
Like I said this is a CYOA as I will play four different parts.
By the gifs above there will be a lot of drama and violence and generally criminal things,don't like it? Don't ask.
Your character must be 25+ I don't care what looks you use but that is the minimum age I will accept.
This will be long term and descriptive.
If you really want to know I can tell you what the four characters will be like.
ORIGINAL STORYLINE ASK TO BORROW PLEASE.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back